It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile Ghost Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It has taken me a while to gether the knowledge to be able to post this video as it was shot from a mobile phone. I am almost 100% the video is authentic.

The video shows two girls (who I do not know) walking back from what I presume being town. As they are walking back both seem to be messing around and one of the girls has a random video shot of a tunnel they are walking through.

When the footage is looked at in higher detail, a figure can be made out. At first I thought it may be a reflection from the lighting, but the figure can be seen in front, turning as they pass and then a behind view. The girls are clearly unaware of this.

I know it isn't ideal but I have managed to post the video on: www.dropshots.com...
Username being: loooooooooo (sorry, abit random!)
Password: qwerty

I created afew of the following notes from the footage:
33 seconds - first contact to right of picture
35-38 - Behind view. Tunnel clear of any glare
40-42 - 'Spirit' seems to turn its head as they walk past
49-52 - As they have walked past, a behind view shows two spirits over each shoulder.

I hope you find this as unique as me because this is no random video copied from a video site, this is actual footage recorded from my mobile phone, hence the poor quality.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Knights]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Do you know that place? Are there any light sources on the ground that could project the light on the beginning of the curve of the ceiling?

That is what it looks to me, that the "ghosts" are just light coming from the ground reflected on the walls, and only noticeable because that lamp is out.

If you know the place and there is a light missing you can replicate the scene, if you are not scared.

Edit: the letters over the video do not help trying to see what this is.

[edit on 16/7/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Phew, atleast one response!

Yes I know the place, the only illumination is from the ceiling. The floor is just concrete. The tunnel is a pedestrian/cyclist through point next to a road.

I do not know the girls in question so the source isn't as accurate, but the tunnel is definitely only lighted from the ceiling. The only other source of light I could think of is car lights, but I think the tunnel is way too long to be affected by lights- Plus the tunnel runs parallel to the road so any light interuption would only be momentarily and due to the time the road would be quiet-ish.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.yorkstories.co.uk...

The tunnel in question is the 6th picture down on the right, it's the best I could do for now

[Edit: SOrry about the letters covering the screen- annoying I know, but it was from one of the free trial converters, i'll see if I can find a better one)

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Knights]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
And for those having trouble accessing the video just:
1. go to the search username search box,
2.enter :loooooooooo and the video should be displayed.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
horrible quality..can't make out much in the vid.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As stated above, it was done on a mobile phone, the quality is obviously going to be lesser than that of a camcorder. Even though it is poor quality the appirition is still visible. The images look far better when in their original size, I just had to change file formats from 3gp to mpg so the vast amount of people could view the film.

Unless you can turn the resolution down? Once done the image will be clearer.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Try this one.

With this you can convert the video to MPG, I think is the format best viewed across different platforms.

Edit: did you convert the video to MPG and the site changed it to FLV or you uploaded as a FLV?

[edit on 16/7/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I already had a look at this site- It may be stupid of me here, but where exactly is the download link?

Once I download it I will re-do the video and post again if the quality is improved.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sorry, I did not noticed that there wasn't a download link in that page.

In the end of this page you can find some download links.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I know where this is in York and it does look to me like a reflection off those rather shiney tiles. Certainly strange to look at though.

Wayne...

top topics

join