It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Abductees Among us ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"I" "might"

I was sleeping in my room when i was 11, in 1998 san bruno CA. SFO airport is in san bruno

i was awaken by a very bright WHITE light, a wierd trasnformer sound, the light lifted off to the left..

here is the report of that UFO only 4 blocks away from my house......

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have had a few experiences with what I am
50% sure are abductions. The jist of it is I
have been abducted a couple times to my knowledge. "dreams" of alien spacecraft and lying face down on a table looking around waking up screaming afterwards are common with me. The dreams would be so scary that I would feel a burning fear building to the point of me getting so afraid that I would wake up in a sweat.
Also one time I remember walking on a path that resembles to 80-90% detail the one
500 meters away from my house meeting 4 green little alien men.
I have a bit of proof of my abduction.
Photos of a triangle red scar on my back... click on my page here to view The webcam I took it with is poor so the pics are of poor quality.. I am trying to get better ones soon.

www.geocities.com/cole1682/alien.html

it is a triangular scar 1.5 cm by 1.5 cm on my back below my birthmark. When I bend my back I get a "tingling itch"
sensation which causes me to scrach at it. there is something inside because I can feel a triangular bump. I am in the process of getting it removed.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Imzadi,

I would also like to hear more from you re: your situation. I am aware of most of the states you claim to find yourself in but have not had actual contact with someone.

Can you tell us more about your experiences in the past?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I believe Ive been abducted also. Have a at least 6 inch scar going across the lower part of my back (lumbar part) from right to left. I have no FULL knowledge of the abductions, only dreams. I cant even escape them in my dreams, I can even scream but no sound is heard. The proof is in the scar which I do have no pics of. (sorry, Im sure I can get some) I've never had that scar there before in my life until I woke up with it. Strange world it is in fact.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Dont forget to shield your brain against telepathic attack
some how or you wont stand a chance

How do you shield your brain against telepathic attack??

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh c'mon!
everyone knows about this

;p

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Since I am a retiree, my experiences go 'way back. Apparently, "someone" set my mother up to have me this way. Maybe it was done for disclosure in the future. Everything fits....the way I was born, where I was born, my parents not married, my name at birth, etc. I have had the distinction of being called "white tr***" and "ni***" all in the same lifetime! A human "chameleon". (genetics) I LOOK human.
I didn't know I had anything to do with ETs or UFOs until after my husband died and just before I retired. Then 4 Greys, accompanied by a human appeared in my bedroom. The man said "She ought to be allowed to remember."
I have handlers (advisors) and bodyguards. "Someone" is spending money on me for that. There must be a reason. I had bodyguards (MIBs?) even when I was a child. I remember riding in the back of a limo and 2 "suits" telling me that "humans go only just so far. Then they mess up and the human race has to start all over again." I was about 10 yrs. old at the time.
One of my relatives wanted to have me killed when I was born! It makes no sense, unless they knew I was a hybrid. Maybe they thought I was going to be some sort of monster.
There is too much to it to explain it all here. My website gives more info.
All my experiences with the Government and ETs have been good. The MIBs were like Tommy Lee Jones....nice & friendly.
There have been at least 3 attempts on my life.....2 car incidents, and one rife at my bedroom window.
I have seen the bodyguards run bad guys away from me.
This is NOT a lifestyle anyone would WANT to have. Space travel has affected my health. I just got abducted a few hours ago. FOUR UFOs were hovering over my back yard last Sunday.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
~Very interesting. But do you have anything to prove that you have been abducted? Like scars,implants,etc? If so, plze post something related. How bizarre. As for me, nothing that I'd call out of the ordinary to be an alien abduction. Nothing that bad. I've just been afraid of the buggers since I was a little kid. But recall no unearthly experience.

Regards,
Jeff

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I stumbled on this web site. It has some useful info.
www.alienabductions.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I stumbled on this web site. It has some useful info.
www.alienabductions.com...

holy crap! it reminds me of the movie called, "the game" with michael douglas in it. imagine if you could sign people up who were unaware of what was happening?!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh, yes. I have a scoop mark on my hip and TWO implants in my head. I also have a square on my back with a diagonal line through it.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Imzadi,

do u have any xray pics then...?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Anyone check out my pics of my scar??

What did u think?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Imzadi,

have you had children?

if so have they had similar experiences as you?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What did u think?

bad quality pics, but good luck getting that thing removed. you did say something about there being a bump there right? maybe when you find out what it is, you can post it for all to see, hmm?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#

What did u think?

bad quality pics, but good luck getting that thing removed. you did say something about there being a bump there right? maybe when you find out what it is, you can post it for all to see, hmm?

Yea I took the pics with my step moms $30 wal mart web cam
When I get it removed you guys/gals will be the first to see it.

Another weird thing is when I bend my back over I get a tingly sensation right where the mark is...

I have also been to the hospital and gotten an MRI and Catscan.. and there is a spider like cyst in my head.. when I found that out in April 2002 it really freaked me out but the doctors said it was nothing
I hope its nothing

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
when they say it's nothing , that means they're in on it!
nah, just kidding. it's obviously something. just make sure they give you the real thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have not been abducted...yet. It would be cool as long as there was no pain involved
. Good post though, nice to read these from time to time

-wD

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
No, I don't have any x-rays of that sort, but even if I did, that is privileged info between doctor and patient.
No, I don't have any kids.
Some of this info cannot be put on the Internet for everyone to read. It is confidential.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Imzadi,

I respect your desire for confidentiality, so don't feel shy about not answering questions.

It is just that you are confident of what you are and the rest of us not sure if you understand what I mean.

For example you claim to have two implants in your head.

I have strong reason to believe that I had one inserted via nasal area when young. But the unhealing scar on top of my head in recent years indicates a second implant. Does this resemble in any way your situation?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join