It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Abductees Among us ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I do believe that abduction is a possible thing. Because of the number of people who have told storys of all simalar clues. And I wanted to ask, have any of you ever awoke paralyzed not being able to move your body but your wide awake and can see the room around you ? This has happend to me several times and I haven't really mentioned it to anyone else. It was like I was in a trance of some sort but was completly aware.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
yes, that is tottaly "normall"

its just when the brain is not awake yet, like booting up a old pc and some stuff works and some stuff dosnt...

Now, it has seamed our "friends" have figered out how to do this artificaly when they take you, so you cant strogel

now, also in this state you might see things that arnt there becouse your still kinda dreaming lol

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
yes, that is tottaly "normall"

its just when the brain is not awake yet, like booting up a old pc and some stuff works and some stuff dosnt...

Now, it has seamed our "friends" have figered out how to do this artificaly when they take you, so you cant strogel

now, also in this state you might see things that arnt there becouse your still kinda dreaming lol

If what your saying is true thats kind of scary. This has happend more then once since I was a child.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
this has happened to me 2 times in this last year, happens when you dont get enf sleep/ taken speeping pills

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hmm.. In Singapore, no abduction cases.. should because Singapore is too small.. Oops... Exam coming, can't talk.. need revision..

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
]I have been abducted since the age of four. However, I prefer the term, 'experiencer'. I don't like the word, 'abductee', as in my opinion I wasn't held to ransom.

I remember an experience at the age of 12, where I was right underneath the craft and my family went frantic as I was gone for over 3 hours and there wasn't any trace of where I had gone.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

I had some other weird medical problems, like lack of Vitamin A with apparently no cause for it ( i dont know if this has any significance),

Hi PaperClip and All. The reference to a vitamin defficiency caught my attention. I developed a B12 defficiancy (intricit factor) out of the blue and know one yet can explain why.
I do Not know if I have been abducted but I have had an encounter it doesn't matter to me, but the vitamin reference is interesting.
If it has any connection it was 14 years after my contact. As B12 is a depo vitamin the extremely severe sympthoms may not have evolved earlier.
Hmm
WIS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join