It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Abductees Among us ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Im new here and was wondering how many of you
have had this experience ??

Ill be honest and bare my soul to you ..
Ive been abducted on an ongoing basis all my life
I do "feel" them when there around.. when I was maybe
4 or 5 years old I can vividly remember them walking into my bedroom right through the walls ..they are typical "Greys" actually blueish when seen in daylight
Its hard to talk openly about this but its the only way
for us all to become better informed ..dont doubt
for a second this is really happening to us ..
Some of us can remember tho they try to wipe our minds of the memories of these experiences..
Why ? who the F@#$ knows I wish I did.....
One time they got me while i was hiking in broad daylight I walked right into a group of them like i was in a trance of some sort
When we entered their craft i saw a tall "prayingmantis"
looking creature the last thing I remember was looking into its eyes ..and it took years for the memory to resurface..I was found walking down a road totally screwed up lost confused ect...all my gear gone
I could go on but Id like to hear from you
tell the truth
How many of you have typed something like this
then didnt press that Post Topic button ?

Feel Free to have some fun Ive heard it all

Yes I know my typing suxz

Later

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Y'know.. I've read a lot on the subject only because of my life long interest in the subject(even as a child), and I have come to the conclusion that I belong to the small percentage of people who have been visited by aliens, but recall next to nothing.

I had this one experience when I used to live at these apartments with my mom and sister. It was the ground floor next to a creek. Within a week or so there was a few nights where I would wake up scared to death. I then noticed someone was in my room and wouldn't leave. I couldn't tell where the person/thing was at, but its that feeling like.. you know someone is stand next to you. After that I don't remember anything.. and I would wake up so scared. It turned in to insomnia.. I was always afraid when the person(s)/thing(s) came at night, but then it stopped. Now though I feel like its happening again.. the too familiar feeling of the things at night in the same room with you and, blink, you remember nothing for the rest of the night..

Thats my story.. in a summerized way

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Kind of the same here Usually years between
experiences
Do you have any "solid memories"
of entities of some sort
It takes time to overcome the "memory Wipe"
but an open mind helps
And never fear ..Fear is irrational

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nope.. no solid memories.. just rather the beginning of it and then.. nothing. I do remember one (series) of events that happened around the time I was living at these apartments. It was the beginning of all this junk. It was like I was awaken from a light sleep. I opened my eyes and I got a peak of something, and noticed something in my room (wasn't a big room at all). I pulled the covers over me and scrunched over to the wall my bed was up against (bed was located in the corner of the bedroom) and stayed there. There was shuffling.. really quick shuffling. I was so scared.. it felt like I was under there forever.. but like many nights I blacked out.. or fell asleep.. I don't ever remember the rest of the night. I always ended up waking up and thinking "I'm not going to sleep tonight!"

Well I got smart one of those nights. I had a cable tv in my room, and kept the remote control near me when I went to bed. Yes, I figured turn on the lights (no matter where they came from) when the time was right. Once again I would wake up from what seemed like a light sleep, and there they were. I did the whole cover thing again and took my remote and turned the tv on. The tv turned on and I was pumping up the volume (cause I wanted to wake my mom and sister up when this happened), but when that tv came on I saw through the covers a blue light flash above the cable box on my tv.. then everything got still and quiet, but the tv was on. I took a peak and there was nothing there. I got up and went to the living room and stayed up for the rest of the night.

The next morning though I found out the cable box was fried. It wouldn't change channels or anything.. and I was upset cause I knew my mom would get mad at me for breaking the cable box. I know.. sound corny.. but it happened to me.. it was weird.. but unfourtunately it didn't stop the things from visiting me at night

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Check this one.. back in the 80s i was living with this
girl I got the feeling I get and went outside and saw what appeared to be a star although it was in the atmosphere that how it usually goes ..so i say to her
look at this and i made her sit with me for abt an hour till it made a jagged move at wich point she got excited
[no not that kind of excited] a while later we whent to bed.. after
about 30 minutes a large beam of white light hit the metal shades on the window and made a sound like someone ran there finger down them
scared us half to death
I have no idea what it was but it was so bright and loud
it filled the room
she still talks abt it

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The only weird thing I have is 2 hours of missing time while talking to a g/f in the alley behind her house one night.

It only felt like 1/2hr. We tried to retrace our conversation and could not have been talking for 2.5hrs.

Maybe she is a regular abductee. I sure don't feel like I am.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
When I was about 10 I had a similar experience... I woke up and watched a grey/gray alien walk into my room. Though it sounds too stereotypical to be true, this happened long before shows like the XFiles portrayed abductions.

I've talked about this before, so will skip the details. But, to be clear, I DO NOT remember a full abduction scenario (surgical room, ship, etc). And, to be honest, though I was afraid of the subject for years, today I am actually very interested in 'them' and hope, actually, to see the same being again one day (though in a situation where I was in total control of myself).

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I can relate..I wish they would aproach us as
we would each other..it seems only children have
anything like that experience..I think it has to do
with our thoughts.. to chaotic and defensive
our brains my be more powerful than we know
projecting a fight or flight flood of thoughts
on totally telepathic beings may have an ill effect on them as well..
The one thing im shure of is the "greys" got us
by the short hairs if they want us ,,their agenda
be it good or bad seems to have been ongoing
longer than our ability to recollect as a society

later

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I don't have any solid memories of abduction, but I do believe that as a child I was abducted at least once. I do distinctly remember seeing the beings, but part of the memory is missing. I have no clear recollection of what happened after I saw them, only that the next time I saw my clock it was about an hour and a half later.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well what has been happening to me is quite strange but I will tell anyway.

A few weeks ago when I've gone to bed I been seeing strange things like these figures in my room at first they were in the dark you could not see figure clearly I would stare back at them for a while then the figure would just walk out of my room by opening my door and walking out! I know it wouldn't be my parents because it didn't look like them the figure was much thinner than a normal human.

Than one night I saw the same thing but I noticed it was bigger it wasn't in the dark I could see it clearly the face looked human but it wasn't human if you know what I mean. It was wearing an astronaut suit would you believe it wasn't American because it had the British flag on the side of the arm then I seemed to black out for an hour it was strange because I seemed to be staring at it for 2-3 mins then it disappeared I looked at the clock and 1 hour 15 mins had gone. I know I didn't fall asleep because it happened as soon as I got into bed and I never fall asleep straight away. It also happened once when I was on my computer. When the thing disappears though I'm in the exact same position just 1 hour and 15 mins has gone by. One night I had enough and whatever it was I got up ran towards it and hit it I must have hit it hard because it ran jumped on my bed and seemed to go through the window it also give out this big screech even my parents heard it because my mother ran into my room and went what was that I just said I don't know even she agreed I couldn't give out a screech like that it was just to high. So if my parents heard surely it wasn't hallucination since I hit it I haven't seen it that was two nights ago. It really freaked me out I hope by hitting it I haven't started an interglatic war or something

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I also have had numerous stange happenings in my life. For example my memory is totally screwed up. I have trouble remembering what happened a week ago. I have little memory of what happened more that 5 years ago other than snippets here and there.

There have been numerous instances of missing time and then finding myself in a place or time I cannot recognize being in. Sometimes time appears to have gone backwards.

Instances of paralysis and my body floating. I have seen ufos and most of the people in my family also.

No images of aliens yet though? That is why I cannot be sure.

I have a small scar or hole in the top of my head that has been there a number of years and it does not heal?

I don't trust doctors never did.

Weird synchronicities happen to me all the time. The co-incidences are more than random.

I feel a quickening pace of events unseen around me and in this world.

Good thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I lied about being abducted once...

back when I was married, my youger brother and his girlfriend came to visit for the weekend, it was a saturday night and they ( the girls ) sent us out for movies.. ( first mistake )

well, 2 hours later we come back.. with no movies..

I insisted that we had been abducted by aliens and taken to thier space ship, where by the way, there was a huge poker game taking place and they made us play.

I actually won 40 bucks.. gave it to the wife the next day... she got over it..

I wonder why I'm divorced now...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have a "4-way-whammy". I am an abductee, physically, a hybrid alien, a walk-in alien soul, and also a genetic experiment. "They" could have not been more complete in making me seem strange. I suppose the abductions are their way of checking up on me. They have to find out:
1. What I have been experiencing.
2. How much I recall about having been a Grey.
3. How their "racial experiment" was doing. (Changing me from Black to White, etc.)
4. What I am like as a hybrid.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
...I don't believe I am, on a physical level anyway...others however, experiences/events, suggest otherwise...

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by alien]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have yet to be abducted.

only seen 3 things that I would consider ufos, the last I saw was really messed up though and none of my family believes me.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i am going to rig motion detectors and high power strobe lights in my room. get somebodys implant get me a taser and capture me a grey alive.. im then going to torture it chop it up and pickle its parts in a jar.. photograph the dismembered corpse publish the pictures on ats.. and sell the parts on ebay..

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Dont forget to shield your brain against telepathic attack
some how or you wont stand a chance

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think I am an abductee. I have had numerous strange experiences ever since my early childhood, including a UFO sightning and missing time when I was 8-9 years old. I used to look at the stars for hours and feel homesick, I often looked at my stomach and thought "they took the baby", I swear this is the truth. I never told my parents about it.
Also, constant nose bleed. Once, I was 15 years old, I had a very strong nose bleed, I couldnt stop the bleeding, so my mum took me to the hospital. The doctor removed an object out of my nose, I saw it, he saw it, like a small metalic shiny thing. The problem was, I come from a 3rd world country (Bosnia), nobody knows about the phenomena of alien abductions, and this happened during the war, so the doc just said "this is strange" and threw it away. He had more important things to take care of. I was sent home. I had problems sleeping after that for months, until another episode of missing time. I was noth familiar with the phenomena of alien abductions until much later, when I moved to Austria.
I had some other weird medical problems, like lack of Vitamin A with apparently no cause for it ( i dont know if this has any significance), my right eye nerv is damaged, which is very strange as the doctor once said, I have had OBEs several times, lots of weird stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting
Ive also had OOBE s most of my life

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I have a "4-way-whammy". I am an abductee, physically, a hybrid alien, a walk-in alien soul, and also a genetic experiment. "They" could have not been more complete in making me seem strange. I suppose the abductions are their way of checking up on me. They have to find out:
1. What I have been experiencing.
2. How much I recall about having been a Grey.
3. How their "racial experiment" was doing. (Changing me from Black to White, etc.)
4. What I am like as a hybrid.

hmm. would you mind telling more of your story? sounds facinating.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join