It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese/Russia NWO Vs. American NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have heard people suggest that China and Russia want to create a different new world order than the American New World Order. Does anyone have interesting articles to show me about this? Let's say the U.S. is involved in the NWO, will China be the safest place to defect to?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No. China would be the last place most people would defect to. Its not exactly a safe haven of hope.

The Chinese/Russian NWO would be as big a nightmare as an American NWO, maybe worse.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, my version of this "NWO" involves all countries and is not separated by an East-West axis. To clear myself up, I see the transformation of the international ruling class into a transational one. That is the modern phenomenon. In the past century, though, the international elite - comprising elite international businessmen and bankers, and members of the dynastic bloodlines - have dipped their hands across the political landscape and are perpetrating the creation of an entirely new landscape around the world.

For example, certain international bankers helped finance the Russian Revolution and the Red Army. In turn, I believe Russia had a great influence in Chinese communism. But, bear in mind that these same bankers originated in Europe, and have penetrated the United States. Also, most if not all of the Third World is indebted to them. You see, no matter where you want to "defect" to, you are going to be under their influence - whereever you find loans, debt, and modern financial systems.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the NWO was a attempt by groups worldwide all working towards the common goal of centralized power over all mankind. Every leader of every government will eventually be each doing their part, knowingly or unknowingly.

I wish there was a Chinese/Russian NWO fighting a American NWO. That sure as hell would take a long time to get straightened out!

Peace

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingMongolBlueHat
I have heard people suggest that China and Russia want to create a different new world order than the American New World Order. Does anyone have interesting articles to show me about this? Let's say the U.S. is involved in the NWO, will China be the safest place to defect to?

Wrong.

The New World Order is a world wide global pact working towards a one world government. But the NWO has become a term that has been thrown about certain groups on the political stage to insult the other.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I wish there was a Chinese/Russian NWO fighting a American NWO. That sure as hell would take a long time to get straightened out!

That's disgusting that you would want a war of such massive measure...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've been researching this issue but can't find anything on it. I honestly believe that the Chinese elite would not cooperate with the American NWO elite. Just look at things today on the U.N. Security Council. Russia and China versus the others. I'll keep looking and make a post when I find something.

Edit: I found this so far. It seems that the Chinese NWO Agenda is peaceful and counter to the Cold War tactics.

"Visiting Chinese President Jiang Zemin reiterated Thursday in Ashkhabad China's position on establishing a new world order and pledged that his country will make unremitting efforts to work for the setting up of a new world political and economic order.

"With the advent of the new century, what kind of a new international order should we establish is a question that we must think carefully," Jiang said during his talks with Turkmenistan President Saparmurad Niyazov, according to officials with the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

On this question, Jiang said, China stands for upholding the principles of maintaining peace and opposing the use of military force, mutual respect and equality of sovereignty, independent choice of ways of development and mutual accommodation, and mutually beneficial cooperation for common development in the process of setting up the new world order.

All disputes between countries should be solved through negotiations and consultation, and not through military force or the threat of using military force, he said, noting that the Cold War mentality and all forms of hegemony must be abandoned."

english.people.com.cn...

I think the mention of forms of hegemony is a statement against the American NWO agenda.

Btw, this article is from 2000.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by KingMongolBlueHat]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sorry, but your “source” is the national newspaper of China – in other words, the PRC’s propaganda. That article paints a lovely picture of the Chinese “president,” but it seems to ignore a lack of civil liberties and the horrid, unequal conditions of Chinese society.

I've been researching this issue but can't find anything on it. I honestly believe that the Chinese elite would not cooperate with the American NWO elite. Just look at things today on the U.N. Security Council. Russia and China versus the others. I'll keep looking and make a post when I find something.

Of course the national elite have troubles with each other, but then again, the national elite aren’t necessarily the ones pushing for a change of the political and economic landscape. The UN Security Council doesn’t necessarily represent the wishes of a country’s elite, either, nor can we look to the statements of politicians and ambassadors for such representation.

There are national “elite,” per se, but they are not the ones holding true wealth and power in the modern world. Our world now is comprised of international systems and supranational organizations, and the individuals and families in control of these organs are those that are perpetrating what I see to be a new world order. Their loyalty does not adhere to a particular nation or flag – it lies with the international flow of currency and the workings of the world market.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Edit: I found this so far. It seems that the Chinese NWO Agenda is peaceful and counter to the Cold War tactics.

:coughs: propaganda :coughs: I love how so many people advocate "peaceful" China

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
According to my opinion, it is the best for all of us to have U.S.A. at constant conflict with the Russian-Chinese axis, becouse none of them will impose its own will(its own New World Order). As an examble, U.S.A. was preparing a new military incursion on Iran. Now. media tell us the compatants(Iran-U.S.A.) about taking diplomatic ways to solve their problems(for the name of peace,of course
). Such a quick change of the U.S.A. policy is strange indeed, but that reveals that U.S.A. is not any more the great dactyl which moves the puppets and plays a ruler part in foreign affairs...

However, what if the controversy between U.S.A. and Russian-Chinese axis is a part of the plan of the New World Order's minds?

Let's say that the W.W.3 (Let's say, motivated by the N.W.O. minds) comes to an end.The destraction of the planet will be in a such a way widespread (nuclear bombs, chemical bombs, missles...) that every man(tired od the death around him, the sorrow,the hunger, the destraction...) will pray for peace... then, it will come up: What about a new Government which will supervise us all against any atrocity against your human souls. No more wars,no more pain,no more griff everything is in vain... then all remaining peaple will shout: yes.
Just a question: Was the aftermath of W.W.2 so viblical catastrophic for those peoples' eyes(who never watched any horror film) that everyone begging for the creation of an organization that will have their human rights secured? :hey
United Nations Organization, perhaps?)

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

unequal conditions of Chinese society.

Unequal? Where do you find that?

In China, the ethnic minorities actually have MORE rights than the Han majority. For one... they are allowed to have more than one child whereas the Han majority DO NOT have that privilege.

And women... do you believe they do not have equality in China?

One of the greatest accomplishments of the CCP is that they liberated ALL Chinese women from a life no better than slavery and gave them equal treatment so astonishing that I don't know of any such instances anywhere else in history.

:coughs: propaganda :coughs: I love how so many people advocate "peaceful" China

Cough cough... talks of PEACE? Coming from an American? HAH

[edit on 9-8-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I would rather evoke an image of a Chinese NWO thgan the stoic unrepresentational ugley spirit of the American NWO with their Panoptikon Corporate Logos, everyone that America feeds with its leperous hands usually bites its straight back darn hard.

It is most defineately on the increase this phenomena, the wild card's of Muslim Hood have tethered its last jihad as the Feuadlism will get replaced by a Feudal China and let's face it they invented Writing and Paper, or did they?

Of course you could all "be" poisoned by the Fox Network's and Murdoch's cabal's, look not to the Big Mac in the sky but to the dross in the Weekly World New's.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by blingblong]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would think that some place that does not have any strategic or economic value would be safe. Perhaps an island nation?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have commented else where about this.

I know the Middle East under Islam want an Islamic new world order-its written in their book to do so and the extremists are NWI (NEW WORLD ISLAM) types who want the world run by Islam.

Secondly the Communists might unite but I doubt it, and then you have democratic nations which influence the non democracies and they don't like the exposure of it. War in Iraq but also clash of civilisations with immigration and social tentions in the West.

Religion spreading through ministries but Christianity is banned in Communist and Islamic countries for preaching it. But the Bible message has still not filled all parts of the world and has yet to fullfil that according to prophecy.

Then you have the secret NWO groups but maybe its Money control and not people control they want.

In the end it will either take disaster, war or an outside threat to unite the world and who ever manges that will have the power to use it to their advantage.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Two words.... Benjamin Fulford. This man comes from a family with ties to high level governmental positions within Canada. Do some research and find video or print interviews of his inside knowledge of this subject. One of the best I have found was on the Project Camelot website (pretty long but so informative, maybe 3 hours of video interview)

Yes, there most surely is a east/west NWO war ongoing. Control of technology and information is the winning hand, but who is bluffing? Come on Ben...after the cyclones and earthquakes when is the eastern order going to give the order to take down the eye?? Or is that coming after we mess with Iran?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingMongolBlueHat
I have heard people suggest that China and Russia want to create a different new world order than the American New World Order

Two NWOs will be disastrous for the world, hence china needs to be weaken. And Russia should know better than to trust the chinese communists.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luap
Sorry, but your “source” is the national newspaper of China – in other words, the PRC’s propaganda. That article paints a lovely picture of the Chinese “president,” but it seems to ignore a lack of civil liberties and the horrid, unequal conditions of Chinese society.

I think most of this criticism of China originates in the MSM. Regardless of the source of this article it aligns with the overt international presence of China.

You are equating civil liberties and social conditions to international relations (which is what the article discussed). China has some internal issues - but has been very consistent with its international policies of diplomacy and lack of military aggression.

Your assessment of China is very skewed - lets raise the topic of aggressive wars of conquest - how does it compare to the US or UK?

It is worthwhile understanding how China has managed a huge area of culturally diverse people for thousands of years within a set of borders that is all but static.

How is this achieved? The Chinese model has always been for a relatively weak central government, and local domains to have high levels of executive control. Despite what most people think - this is still the prevailing model in China.

Due to the influence of western agents and ideas, the degree's of freedom have been reduced to ensure a national identity is maintained. While the main factor in maintaining the national identity in China has generally been ethnicity - it has existed for so long, that a slow movement towards cultural homogenization has occurred.

The inequality in the US far exceeds that of China.

Of course the national elite have troubles with each other, but then again, the national elite aren’t necessarily the ones pushing for a change of the political and economic landscape. The UN Security Council doesn’t necessarily represent the wishes of a country’s elite, either, nor can we look to the statements of politicians and ambassadors for such representation.

The UN security council represents the future executive branch of the NWO, and certainly it would represent those ruling powers (the elites as you call them).

Through observations of its voting patterns, it can be established with a fair degree of certainty that China and Russia do not share the same command structure as the western countries - in other words, the controllers of China and Russia have different goals to the western NWO.

There are national “elite,” per se, but they are not the ones holding true wealth and power in the modern world. Our world now is comprised of international systems and supranational organizations, and the individuals and families in control of these organs are those that are perpetrating what I see to be a new world order. Their loyalty does not adhere to a particular nation or flag – it lies with the international flow of currency and the workings of the world market.

While your observations generally align with mine - I am also of the opinion that the Chinese controllers are extremely loyal to their country and ethnicity.

Perhaps the Russian oligarchs are happy to use Russia as a tool and destroy it - the Chinese I feel have a different set of values.

If I would like one set of powers to come out on top - in light of past performance and future plans and possibilities - I think I would prefer the Chinese (as opposed to the Europeans or Russians).

The Chinese version of depopulation seems to be one child per family, compared to the western NWO plan of pandemics, starvation and war.

The Chinese method to extend control is diplomacy and buying resources - rather than the western NWO approach of military aggression and forced economic disruption.

The Chinese response to international lawlessness is reprimand, and demand for trial - the western version is either violent regime change (if an adversary), or cover ups (if an ally).

The Chinese advocate their population buy silver and gold in face of economic difficulty - the western NWO increase taxes and debts.

Despite their rather authoritarian government - it seems to be done more openly and honestly than the brutal methods the western NWO have used, and seem to be planning.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If a certain term is met, I think china could be allowed to "lead" the NWO.
It's a lot better than the two going against each other.
BTW, china has always been china, they never want to be told what to do by anyone else

new topics

top topics

join