It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III in 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.johntitor.com...

Fact or fiction?

Why 2015. Could this be real and not a scare hoax?

You decide.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Pure fiction. This website has discussed the subject of John Titor several times and he has been fairly thoroughly debunked.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome to ATS.

There are multiple threads on JT here including a research project.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yep, besides....WWIII is obviously going to come sooner than that...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
WWIII will come just as soon as Europe unites into one major supper power. WHich is happening right now.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i see your lead on this subject, yet i fail to apprehend the cause.
the U.S is superior to any other, if europe becomes united what'll be britain(america's 51st state) say to that?? you've seen blair's mandatory appeal regarding the situation on iraq's oil reserves....this is no joke, we could all be blown to bits because of obsessive power on both parties' sides...who knows, we might be the last generation to appreciate existence.

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We as a "democracy" hate all other governments either becuase of fear we will become the minority or because they do not value their citizens human rights, like Saddam. Now when Europe unites they will becom a super power which will in turn frighten all of us because we will not hold the upper hand anymore. They know this will happen and the Euro is a fine example of whta is to come, it has already passed the dollar in value.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
WWIII already happened. It was called the cold war though. How many countries did we fight in that were aided by the Russians? How many countries did Russians fight in that were aided by the US? Do Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan ring a bell? I know there are many others too.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, besides....WWIII is obviously going to come sooner than that...

uh huh and many thought WWIII was going to happen during reagans term, then bush's term after him. then clinton's term.....

hasnt happened yet.

more predictions have fallen through than come true so as far as i'm concerned the sure money is on this not coming true.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't believe in predestined fate.

I believe everything is chaotic and dynamic.

it changes as time passes.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
World War III has yet to be fought....although eveything seems to be leading up to it. Anyone think it will actually be fought?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
maybe it will be a giant standoff like the coldwar who knows but it will happen and it looks like two supper powers will be facing off in an arms and ally race

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Good timing! I guess we'll miss it since the end of the world is supposed to be in 2012

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who the heck could predict the end of the world you are a fool to believe it

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
Who the heck could predict the end of the world you are a fool to believe it

I think hes joking. The Mayan calander stating 2012 as the end of time is very well known.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think that WWIII will be fought on American soil !
part of it anyway.

Not sure how, when, why or whith whom, just a personal beleive that some messed up country will think that they can take us and here they'll come and then things escalate, next thing you know WWIII...

just a thought.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The mayan calander stating 2012 as the end of this age is very well known, I sincerely doubt that 2012 is the end of the world. I think World War III will probably occur within the next 20 years, but I'm not great psychic.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There is a lot of time for WWIII to happen before 2012.

I fail to see what Europe has to do with it for they are a bunch a liver lillied cowards.

Expect some rogue third world states to start the ball rolling.

It is those that have nothing to lose that strike first in most cases.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
People have been predicting the end of the world since the existence of the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I wouldnt say that europeans are cowards, they just prefer talking and not the yee-haw-lets-kill-them-all cowboy way

Europe wont be fuly united the next 50 years, thats for sure. I live there, I know what I'm talking about.

WWIII already happened, it was the so-called "cold" war. It is time for World War IV...

new topics

top topics

join