It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

You must realize that there is technology that exists to create a facade or farce of just about anything imaginable. "The Group" in charge could produce real, irrefutable biological evidence of ET life or use ionospheric technology to create an artificial visual illusion of an "alien" armada. It is rather simple. Have you ever read the book entitled, "Childhood's End" ? My suggestion to you is that you should at least consider the scenario presented to you in plain sight in this book as a relevant course of action for those "in charge."

Concerning the "alien threat or extraterrestrial facade," An alien threat justifies exotic weaponry in space, along with closed communications. An alien that the world thinks will listen to a group or 10 or 12 men--men that supposedly have been standing in the gap protecting earth for fifty or sixty years--justifies global martial law and consolidation of power in those 10 or 12 men. All that you've seen or read are elements that will make this facade possible. You can also imagine the impact of ET reality and understand how "reasonable" what I have telegraphed to you would be. This is about a power grab and the end of free society. Even in United States--in our post-911 Homeland Security Reality, the means of dictatorial control are in place, Banking, food supply, housing, travel, education, labor, the Internet, and so on--it could all be controlled and taken away through technology and centralized communications.

If an "alien" invasion were to be projected on the sky worldwide and the "aliens" said, "put these guys in charge or we're invading," sooner or later there would be compliance. All that is missing is the catalyst.

We could fake Armageddon if we wanted to...

Against the darkness and take care,
MaxCola

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxCola45

nice summary there MaxCola45,

i have to agree with you ,

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Originally posted by ronishia
... and to impliment a no religion concept and try to do away with it altogether.

>(dAlen
and this is a bad thing?

actually the ones implementing the "no religion concept" are hell-bent on replacing it with their own ancient revised paganisms:
----Jeremiah 2:27 Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.

>>Funny, it seems that the people that are peaceful are the ones that dont claim a loving God and then kill in his/her/its name...or act upon fear when "their" God does not "give the spririt of fear, but of love and of a sound mind."
Nor are they the ones hating others lifestyles that dont suite their belief, when they are to "judge not". ,,,Peace ....dAlen

Funny, how people who claim that the peaceful ones are the ones that don't believe in God. The biggest, most egregious, outrageous, brutal, genocidal, mass murderers of history were unquestionably the OFFICIALLY ATHEIST totalitarian regimes of the 20th century. Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung, the Butchers of Tianmanen Square, the "Big Brother" (not) of North Korea. Not to mention the early preview in the officially atheist French Revolution.

Atheists, by definition, have no moral restraints whatsoever, external to themselves, whether individually or collectively. If it's collectively, the only enforcement mechanism is brute force.

Historically pagan (non-Judeo-Christian) religious ideas have hardly been much better than the atheist ones.

Although so popular a mention with history-deniers in this topic, The Inquisitors burned people at the stake for even daring to read or translate the very scriptures they claimed to represent. The victim cannot be blamed for the abuses of identity thieves.

In fact, Vox Day's phrase "parasitic morality" fits great.

It is the true followers of Jesus Christ, God himself giving his own life for us as an example of his love, history shows, that _1_shamed the Romans into giving up gladiator sports, _2_post-Roman Europe into giving up slavery _3_and infanticide, who _4_preserved even the Greek and Roman classics, _4_promoted literacy in Europe, _5_virtually eliminated cannibalism among tribes, _6_made pedophilia taboo, _7_universalized the very concept of 'child abuse' (the Romans considered it a right of a father to kill his son for any reason whatsoever at any time), _8_according to science historians incubated the development of the sciences in a way no other culture could have (including the Greeks)...

...just for an intro to the much longer list....

--aec

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
the only problem for me is, if their going to project it from space onto the skies around the world with a coordinated triangulation of sat's, what are they going to do about places where there are storms or tremendous cloud cover?
Maybe this is where the weather controlling device plays its part? Holy crap.........

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is another failed Illuminati surge to find more sheeple.

Hologram UFO fleet invasions or gods in the sky would only ruin their power
if ever tried.

Well Illuminati heads would roll so if can't hurt our cause.

Organized religions pay no taxes but their minions do and want
laws passed at their delight.

Sure no religion like Russia tried and they went broke.
Religion pays (through its members like I said) and the Illuminati
gets most of it.

What the Illuminati does not want is you to know how whole
satellites wind up in orbit without our knowledge.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
there will be a WARNING--your spiritual state will be revealed ,all will experience this.
there will be a MIRACLE--all will witness this.
these are from G-D.
however,antichrist will take credit and attempt to deceive.
then the mark of the beast.

after the warning,do NOT take the mark.
if you can get out from the cities,please go.
you will know.

google TheWarning

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hi! I'm new to the forum! I've been following Blue Beam for a while and just want to clarify a few points.

Projects Blue Beam itself is not HAARP, HAARP is just the tool use to pull off said operation. Secondly, HAARP is involved in no way with the Star Wars Project, it is simply incapable of generating enough power for any practical beam-type anomaly it could produce to penetrate deep enough into space for it to be of any practical defensive use.

Thirdly, HAARP was not originally supposed to be part of Blue Beam, it was only as the honcho's of the NWO discovered that, as a curious side effect, scientists could create and manipulate their own Aurora Borealis during testing periods and, I suspect, put their heads together as to how this could generate a holographic image.

Using HAARP to generate a holographic image is, actually, relatively simple and is a process in use at Disneyland (although the system to create the process is not as advanced). All that is needed is a single computer to decode and image, or a sequence of images (a film) into electrodes with a certain value. A time index and a colour is then applied to each value and another computer reassembles these mathematical values as images (though still in the electron state) and then passes that to an emitter) HAARP. Ordinarily this would not do anything, but with HAARP's uniqe properties and its massive power generators, it could, entirely within the bounds of possibility, project a film onto the ionosphere of the earth.
The problems being this, however. 1) It could only create 1 image, the power requirements to projects a number of sequences over a number of locations would be greater than three nuclear powerplants combined. 2) The sequence would have a limited range. This is due to air friction against electrical energy, the energy's lifespan (measured in milliseconds) and the time in which the charge would take to dissipate to such a low level that the original values would be meaningless.
I suspect that it would be extremely difficult to project an image outside of Alaska and its surrounding states.

But, all that said. There is no reason why HAARP couldn't be hooked up to a Nuclear Powerplant or three, or why power from said plants could be redirected to the HAARP facility.

The creation of a holographic image is relatively simple. Holographic Imaging is becoming increasingly better (See the skydome scene in K-PAX: none of that was digital sequencing
) - Also, Disneyland has been using a form of holographic projection for some of its attraction for years, and this company is currently pioneering new breakthroughs in Holographic Imaging:

www.musion.co.uk/?gclid=CO7c88S275UCFQ6T1QodrHp7fQ

I hope this helps people.

[EDIT]: I might add that it is easier for HAARP to create a hurricane than it is for it to do the job it was designed for. It requires no special skills to do this, just a sheer burst of electromagnetic energy at a spot of the ionosphere near to where you wish your hurricane to form, if the energy output is high enough, it excites the ionosphere to the point where warm and cold fronts would be created in the surrounding area and, with enough goading, create a tropical storm/hurricane...
It can also be used to create earthquakes.
It can also be used as an extremely EXTREMELY large antenna for transmitting VLF (very low frequency) signals. In fact with its current power usage, it could transmit a VLF signal as far as the moon (since the transmission of such a signal to a local location would be negligible).

[FURTHER EDIT]: HAARP's Activities would also be viewable on the National Mosaic (The Nation Weather Doppler Radar, it would appear momentarily (literally a second since 1 hour is captures as 1 frame (at 1fps) on the Radar) as a large blue sphere that would appear then vanish.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by James Random]

[edit on 28-9-2008 by James Random]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I recommend everybody to remain very skeptical about the October 14 UFO sightings if they happen. Project Bluebook could very well be right, specially since the messages from the "aliens" are very much in the New Age kind of style, with love, compassion and so on.

Remain cautious.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello. I'm new to this forum.

Project Bluebeam should not be too far away now.
After decades of conditioning, billions will be fooled.
www.youtube.com...
The holograms are only meant to augment real antigravity craft like the TR-3B for instance. These will later be shown as what they really are. Just New World Order antigravity military police vehicles. Remember that H.G. Wells not only wrote WAR OF THE WORLDS but also the hiddeous work NEW WORLD ORDER.

Live or holodeck?
www.youtube.com...

Read all of Matthew 24 to be able to tell the real deal from the forgery.

Why did Reagan give these crazy speeches?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Just do NOT ever accept this:
www.verichipcorp.com...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Spiritual Paradigm Shift]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritual Paradigm Shift

...good post... from one of the YouTube links, a lil. under a minute:

Britain's Prince Charles on Monday gave a speech at the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, although he wasn't really there. Instead, a 3-D holographic projection of the Prince, recorded last year in the UK

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is this related to Blossom Goodchilds prophecy that GFL will be making an presence known in our skies on october the 14th? If so this can be taken 2 ways. Firstly you could think, ah this is the truth, If the prophecy is fullfilled then this is what is really behind it - all constructed with the ideas of it being peaceful encouters spread around the web so that the shock isnt so dramatic. Or you can look even deeper and think that the government leaked a fake story about it all being conatructed to spread around the web to make people think the 'real' encounter is a hoax. It really would be a leap of faith in your truest of hearts which choice you make.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Purhaps all the believers will be taken away from Earth....

...and dumped into the sun

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

That's EXACTLY what I'm thinking.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
[edit on 10-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by letsdoit
is it going to effect only christians ?
what would happen to hindus ?

This is where the whole thing just breaks down into collaborative fiction for me.

Could one of you sketch this one out a bit for me?

Here in Japan, a Shinto/Buddhist country, what's the plan? How about China? India? That's about a third of the planet right there. A giant image of Christ in the clouds is just going to get a lot of people saying "What are the Americans up to this time?"

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have a question.

Say this was happening, would there be anything we could do to protect ourselves? Aside from the tinfoil hat of course.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Originally posted by letsdoit
is it going to effect only christians ?
what would happen to hindus ?

This is where the whole thing just breaks down into collaborative fiction for me.

Could one of you sketch this one out a bit for me?

Here in Japan, a Shinto/Buddhist country, what's the plan? How about China? India? That's about a third of the planet right there. A giant image of Christ in the clouds is just going to get a lot of people saying "What are the Americans up to this time?"

i doubt that...they may just think..'ohhh #...christians were right after all...quick..wheres my nearest church'...

poor sods..

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Well if the language is regional, Ill be left out.
I can see it now, a broadcast in the sky in Hungarian - oh well, Ill miss the greatest show on earth.

I already miss out on all programming here as its all dubbed over in Hungarian...even the ads I get on the websites are in Hungarian. (No one ever thinks about expats) lol

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 8-12-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Best link for Project Bluebeam

[edit on 16-12-2008 by SecretClearance911]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join