It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

galactic federation yay

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
The unfortunate problem is that many people are not very bright and will get taken in by this crap. I just feel bad for them.

Yeah, I keep saying to myself that it's not my job to be everybody's parent or guardian, and if people are foolish enough to believe this ridiculous stuff then that's their problem. I can't educate the whole world about what I think is reason and logic. People get mad at you if you even try. They cling to their foolishness and stupidity like a security blanket, and are insulted if you suggest to them that they've overlooked how illogical or vague the stuff they believe in really is. Same way with gambling or religion or whatever. I guess as long as they aren't running around killing other people because some alien or angel told them to do it, why should I care? As long as they're happy, right? If they want to throw their money away or waste their time on total crap, then what the hey. All of life is a waste for everybody in the end, anyway.

God asked Cain where Abel was, and Cain replied, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Which is funny, because it shows God basically sandbagging Cain. God knew where Abel was, after all. He just wanted Cain to incriminate himself. What a jerk.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
There's a place for pure horse manure, its "BTS", and mods around here need
start working at moving the junk and bunk over to that nether zone.

Since when has BTS become ATS's garbage can?

I think that everyone on this thread should read this quote:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-Aristotle

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

But this thread, being on front page for over twenty hours is.
It should have been removed long long ago.

why , who died and left you in charge ? i think the entire galactic federation idea is assanine garbage -- but i would rather have it on the front page of ATS.COM 24/7 than allow people with your mind set to arbirate what is " fit " content , and dictate what i read

I and i alone will decide what i should read , if it ofends me - i will ignore it , if i feel it needs a rebutal i shall reply , if i want to agree with it i will

who the hell are you to decide ???

There's a place for pure horse manure, its "BTS", and mods around here need
start working at moving the junk and bunk over to that nether zone.

BTS is NOT a slurry pit for " horse manure , the mere fact that you think it is forces me to question your judgement to make descisions on our behalf

as for " nether zone " -- ROFLMAO , Have you actually visited BTS ???

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I had a good laugh when I saw this web page.

It is obviously fictitious, and I don't kno why everyone is getting so worked up. There are probably dozens of websites about aliens and federations etc. all over the internet.

(Hmmm, I wonder where the Vulcans and the Klingons are)

I came, I loooked, I go on to something else.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekherham

Well I know where the klingons are, look towards the starboard bow Jim.

Seriously though, every experiencer says their truth is the only one to believe in.

Which is why, I've got my salt, and I'm not affraid to use it.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Well I know where the klingons are, look towards the starboard bow Jim.

Eye Eye Scotty!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
See below.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

But this thread, being on front page for over twenty hours is.
It should have been removed long long ago.

why , who died and left you in charge ? i think the entire galactic federation idea is assanine garbage -- but i would rather have it on the front page of ATS.COM 24/7 than allow people with your mind set to arbirate what is " fit " content , and dictate what i read

I and i alone will decide what i should read , if it ofends me - i will ignore it , if i feel it needs a rebutal i shall reply , if i want to agree with it i will

who the hell are you to decide ???

I used the wonderful feature called the search function which actually found 41 threads already discussing the Galactic Federation in some sort of form or nature! So we don't need yet another thread talking about something that has 41 other threads. Okay?

For some reason I can't make my font ridiculously huge and offensive so just use your imagination.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hey this doesn't have anything to do with the
Intergalactic Federation, run by a guy name Xenu does it?

Lets start a little closer to home
United Earth Alliance

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
No, it doesn't. It was some crap posted on rense and india daily sometime last year.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hah,

Well thanks to the poster for giving me a good laugh!
Anyone read the "First time Vistor" Indoctriniation message? What a crock!
Good for a laugh though. *chuckles*

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hey this doesn't have anything to do with the
Intergalactic Federation, run by a guy name Xenu does it?

Lets start a little closer to home
United Earth Alliance

Isn't that UEA website a little out of date. It looks like it's about five years old.

Maybe they went out of business lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Got me thinking of blue skinned buxom big shows.....Uh oh its the CHOKESLAM!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Isn't that UEA website a little out of date. It looks like it's about five years old.
Maybe they went out of business lol.

Most likely... Heck you can't even get a united anything in here, so what chance has a United Earth Alliance have?

Out of Business due to Apathy

[smaking myself for even being in here.... I need another rum!]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
stupid send button....

[edit on 14-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
God this is so dumb I will chose to ignore this thread man I hate stuff like this but Freedom of speech god I love this country you can really say anything and people will believe
Oh well it funny
a good joke can't harm anyone this should be moved to bts I think

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't know what you are getting so worked up about, I really think this site might be intentionally satirical. It certainly made me laugh. I really like what they have done with the language descriptions:

Language: Human language is very guttural, like German or Arabic. Bear-like Being’s language sounds similar, but is deeper and more guttural.

So one is very guttural and the other is similar but even more guttural

More gutturalness:

Language: Humanoid language is quite guttural like German, but tonal-sounding like Chinese. Reptoid language is extremely guttural and filled with sounds that are difficult for most humans to replicate.

These guys not only speak Spanish (though guttural of course), but fly around in sombreros:

Language: Andromedans speak a language whose dialects vary from a Spanish- or Italian-like sound, to one that is more tonal and gutteral in its intonation.

Mother Ship and Other Craft: Andromedan ships range in shape from their traditional sombrero- shaped scout ships

I'd like to think of all the aliens taking a siesta in their sombrero ships

I really do think this is someone having a laugh. Though their laugh would of course be:

Very coarse and guttural; filled with deep growling and hissing noises.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Oh the Galactic Federation exists, my contacts can adder to that, but this women was simply someone who got contacted by them and someone whose gone mad and obsessed over it.

They are a government of alien species, and the religion they talk about is simply a belief in god, not an entirely new religion.

George Adamski met members of the Federation, the Nordics, remember how he said he felt 'peaceful and happy', that's what the Federation do to you, they remove your fear.

Although the Galactic Federation name is a bit so sci-fi for me, i would of preferred a name that's more realistic and less star-trek that the 'Galactic Federation'.

EDIT: Oh and the language is Celestial, and it does not sound like Spanish, more like ancient egyption.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Majestic 12]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
These guys not only speak Spanish (though guttural of course), but fly around in sombreros.

I HAVE PROOF OMG

spacehatgame.ytmnd.com...

pshewbhewlol.ytmnd.com...

could someone please verify the sauce ok thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Holy wow, you got proof O_O

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join