It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

galactic federation yay

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
check it out you guys, they have disclosed. pretty cool stuff if you ask me. especially the discriptions of the crafts.

www.paoweb.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I would like to hear what our resident experiencers have to say about this site.

Time to investigate validity...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
ok , will the REAL alliance of aliens please stand up

this particular section of tripe is brought to us in assosciation with sheldon nidle -- and to put it bluntly , he is a loon

alternate " alien alliances " are the nibiru council kooky aliens with an obvious not to sitchins fantasies .

nancy lieder , kook in chief and puppy killer @ zetatalk has anther series of highly implausible senarios

there is also the " council of worlds " , which often apears in nancy lieders writings , so i will not mention it again .

and there are more , pleadians , andromedans , etc etc etc

many of thies ideas are mutally exclusive

once you factor in theories such as the divine council which is alternate religion .

the universe becomes aweful crowded with " the one ultimate truths "

like i said will the real aliens please stand up .

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
When will ATS add the "dumb post that belongs on BTS" flag?
Why is the front page filled with tripe such as this?

It is a freakin web page made by nerds, not even a good webpage either.
There's no conspiracy here, move along people.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
LEGALIZER :

sometimes i dont actually follow the advice as closely as i should , but now might be a good time to read majics cuurtesy is mandetory thread ,

i have laid out my reasons for such pages make my skin crawl -- so instead of just harraunging the OP why dont you do the same

logic , not rhetoric - please

telling new members that thier posts are " dumb " does not add anything constructive to ATS .

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ok this is comming from an expert user.I used to love the galactic federation but its disinfo.I researched a lot.Earth sister made me believe that they were to save us but she is also wrong.They are the nothing but evil aliens trying to inforce nwo.Search illuminati+galactic federation.ALL they do is blabber about destroying the illuminati and that.They are all working for the annuanki.jaguarmike has also said it.Here are the true colors of galactic fedeation
www.therealmatrix.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yes, that is a great page. I love the information, truth and love that ecompasses it.

It resonates with me so much and all my life nothing ever made sense, but this makes so much sense I haven't felt this way before. The information has sparked memory inside me that was dormant as I become aware/awake. Its like being shown things and saying "oh man I remember now" "omg this is what I have been searching for all my life". Some of us are naturally drawn to this information. I can see you also have been and I wish regardless of your beliefs to welcome you.

In these coming times it is going to be important for everyone to use their own
intuition to discern the information that which resonates within your deepest part of your being. Not what you think or what others think is right or wrong only what feels right to you and you only. I never shut this off I listen and go with that, but I mostly find any types of information that which seems to only have a purpose as to put fear in us is negative/dark, I stay away from that unless there is something important for me to learn through it(not all of it is lie's). In that which case I filter out through the lie's using my inner self/intuition for the good stuff since the purpose of the negative/dark is to instill fear through lie/deception. I'm more than happy to continue a discussion with you feel free to ask any question you may have. I pray that you find what you are searching for and the path ulliminates for all to be revealed at your discression.

Much love and light..

~Mike~

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
ya know, I've read somewhere that the psychics can't see past 2012.

only, I believe I've had glimses past this point. where are you coming up with the 2008, and what ends at that point, outside of Bush's administration hopefully?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
someone should tag this thread with "HOLY FREAKIN SARCASM"

there's no way someone bought into the link provided by the OP. perhaps the hacks that put it up believe it, but i should hope that the average (and even below average) ATSer would see how ridiculous it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I, for one, don't like to debunk anything but the thing that struck me is that it lists how much daily sleep each race requires.

Daily!!! If there is one thing i DO believe is that any advanced race from any other solar system anywhere in the galaxy is unlikely to have a time clock based on the revolution of Earth.

But maybe they have photos and I missed them.

EDIT:

I just noticed most of the pages are average Google page rank of 5. For those that dont know about SEO, thats pretty darn good. Google has indexed all (or most) of the site and rates it. Googlebot visits it regularly and indexes the content. Someone thinks it important! Make of that what you will.

[edit on 13/7/06 by Prote]

[edit on 13/7/06 by Prote]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well im convinced
where do we sign up , Any one with a bit of imagination can come up with descriptions like that , my favourites are the ones who look like horses , you know the ones who are masters of time etc.

Also is that site authour having a bet with some one as to how many times he can say the word guttural.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
....Oh my God....

There is a Galactic Federation? where is it located?

The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings. Most members of the Galactic Federation are fully conscious beings.

To familiarize you with our space family, we will periodically present information about a Galactic Federation member species. We hope that this information will help you identify or validate any experiences you may have had with some of these beings. Our purpose is to foster goodwill and understanding of the star nations that are answering the call of Earth’s Spiritual Hierarchy to assist us in our ascension/transformation process.

Well, i will behonest, it does sound really far fetch. But i will keep an open mind. If there is life out there, numerous intelligent life, then something like this might be plausible.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I thought John Lear's statements were far fetched but this.......

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Andromedan women are noted for their alluring energies and their quite buxom figures.

The woman are extremely voluptuous in appearance.

I can't believe I wasted all that time during my Anthropology studies making detailed studies regarding various cultures when all I really had to do was describe the "buxomness" of the female inhabitants of those cultures.

Naturally, of course, a majority of the species involved look exactly like us, except more perfect - taller and more perfectly proportioned, needing less sleep than we do and so on and so forth.

I am willing to keep an open mind regarding even the most esoteric matters, but of all the implausible subjects, this trend of "benevolent space brothers/sisters who look like us but are more perfect than we are and who, by their very nature, cannot be tangibly verified" annoy and frustrate me the most. That people are willing to accept the outlandish claims of a complete stranger, with no tangible evidence whatsoever just gets under my skin.

[edit on 13/7/06 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Come on now! BUNK, peroid, we all know that the Elite of the world have been sending out explorers for years now planting flags and claiming all the new land/planets for their heirs & offspring before they reveal to us the ways & means of getting off this rock.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Galactic Federation is not even real.

This has been posted, talked about, and thrown out over and over again.

Please stop posting this stuff. Almost every other thread is something which has been discussed. Use the search function.

Also mods, please lock/delete this thread. Just get rid of it.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
sheesh, paoweb is susan nidle. susan nidle along with sheldon nidle, are scammers.

search quatloos for susan or sheldon nidle and a nice long list of scams pop up.

sheldon's name pops up in NESARA articles and I think either susan or sheldon (or both) pops up in the Omega scam page.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The unfortunate problem is that many people are not very bright and will get taken in by this crap. I just feel bad for them.

Just try to remain neutral as you read and you will see the many inconsistencies. Or you can save time and just take my word for it.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I want to know where the author of that website claims to come up with that stuff?

Do he?... channel alien spirits? Maybe?

Sarcasm aside, stuff like this is fun to read because it gives your imagination something to ponder. But if anyone takes that information and immediately commits it to truth, the've got some issues to work out.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
The Galactic Federation is not even real.

This has been posted, talked about, and thrown out over and over again.

Please stop posting this stuff. Almost every other thread is something which has been discussed. Use the search function.

Also mods, please lock/delete this thread. Just get rid of it.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

Yeah, see what he's sayind there isn't "Dumb".

But this thread, being on front page for over twenty hours is.
It should have been removed long long ago.

There's a place for pure horse manure, its "BTS", and mods around here need
start working at moving the junk and bunk over to that nether zone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join