It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 Fox news video of UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The oil well flames was a hoax theory invented to debunk the mexican Air Force UFO case and was exposed in 2004 all over the world. The distance of the oil wells
zone is more than 100 miles from the sighting location in Campeche. This result imposible to be detected by the infrared camera and besides the camera was pointing all the time to the clouds not the ground

The luminous objects surrounded the airplane for several minutes and were detected both by radar and the infrared camera. The debunker ignored the radar readings because they would prove the ufos were over the mainland not the ocean.

The computer analysis revealed the diference between the typical oil flames behavior and the March 5, 2004 luminous objects who remained perfectly round all the time. This fact could not be explained by the debunker.

The debunker failed to perform a recreation flight to the zone during a National Geographic tv show. Unable to recreate the same effect while flying aboard a rented airplane by National Geographic the debunker changed the course of the airplane more than 100 miles away to the ocean over an oil well plataform just to say this was the flame recorded by the FLIR camera that day.

Later on it was discovered that the debunker's motives were actually against the mexican researcher for personal disputes and nothing to do with the Air Force story. This was the end of the debunking campaign.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Originally posted by onbekend59

The lasts theories coming from mexican ufo investigators is that the military personal just filmed flames emanating from petroleum towers at sea. It can explain the echo radar ausence as the fixed position between the lights. The aparent movement could be caused by the own airplane displacement in conjunction with the clouds movement.

Its true that petrol flames can be detected on radar but seriously, these obviously arent petrol flames.
I hope we get to see more of things like this, it would help open up the worlds eyes.

Really?

www.skeptic.com...

Oh please have u even seen the video at all? Have u read that report? Its a very bad attempt at disinfo and you walked right into its trap.

Do u think the mexican airforce is retarded enough not to know that it could be oil rigs? Dont u think they would investigate this further before making it public? U think they would risk having them look like asses if it turns out to be something obvious?
If it was indeed petrol flames then they would have spotted them again if they went there, and believe me they probably did.

Now for a moment lets assume its petrol flames from oilrigs. Consider the high altitude and the distance from the plane towards the oilrigs.Now on the video u see these huge balls wich are claimed to be the petrol flames.That must have been some flames we are talking about.Need i say more??

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
The oil well flames was a hoax theory invented to debunk the mexican Air Force UFO case and was exposed in 2004 all over the world.

Can you give more specific data about this "debunk's debunk"?

I'm reading a lot about this case right now, and I see the two positions: who believes those lights are real UFOs flying over there, and the others saying it's just an optical ilusion. I don't like to do the next thing I'm going to do, but in this case, the UFO "researcher" involved is highly questionable: Jaime Maussan. Personally, I don't buy any # of this guy.

And again, my personal impression, looking at the video, is that those things mantain their position with each other, and the aparent movement is the movement of clouds and the airplane. But, it's just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Take a look here:

www.alcione.org...

Then here:

www.alcione.org...

[edit on 15-7-2006 by JackHill]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
The oil well flames was a hoax theory invented to debunk the mexican Air Force UFO case and was exposed in 2004 all over the world.

Can you give more specific data about this "debunk's debunk"?

I'm reading a lot about this case right now, and I see the two positions: who believes those lights are real UFOs flying over there, and the others saying it's just an optical ilusion. I don't like to do the next thing I'm going to do, but in this case, the UFO "researcher" involved is highly questionable: Jaime Maussan. Personally, I don't buy any # of this guy.

And again, my personal impression, looking at the video, is that those things mantain their position with each other, and the aparent movement is the movement of clouds and the airplane. But, it's just my opinion.

The oil wells flames hoax was invented by a mexican pilot named Alejandro Franz Navarrete who runs an infamous website named ALCIONE. This guy invented in the 90's that all the mexican comercial pilots reporting UFOs were hoaxers looking for fame, a malign difamation campaign that got him serious problems with the mexican airline pilots association.

Franz invented that some mexican air traffic controlers that reported ufos detected by their radar screens were just deceitful charlatans, crude statements that were rejected by the controlers themselves.

Franz has been trying to debunk all the mexican sightings to date since 1991 including the July 11, 1991 sun eclipse massive sightings, the ufo fleets and hundreds of ufo sightings reports and videos in a 15 years period. Franz declared that all the mexican people involved in reporting and videotaping these sightings
are just ignorants or hoaxers mistaking Venus, planets, balloons or airplanes.

Franz who claims to be a contactee, hypnotist, parapsichologist and other excentricities invented the oil flames hypotesis in response against the mexican
Air Force and the Secretary of Defense for giving the UFO Disclosure to the mexican people.
But Franz failed to prove his allegations many times and was
exposed in public with his false attempt to recreate the C26A flight detecting
the oil wells flames.

Recently the History Channel released the tv documentary Mexico's Roswell where they debunked
the oil well flames hypotesis with a complete computer analysis
made to the original footage and comparisons with infrared images of oil flames
wich resulted very different. The hoax by Franz was exposed as well as his motives.

This is ufologic history and is documented.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
^again, do you have any links?

[edit on 16-7-2006 by TravisT]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
^again, do you have any links?

[edit on 16-7-2006 by TravisT]

Sure, be my guest.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Maybe the only way to arrive to a final conclusion is to repeat the flight with the same airplane and the same equipment. At this moment, I remain skeptic about what in fact why're seeing on this video. But I must say too, on this site, Alcione, this guy has a point.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join