It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about Points (simple map)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Well according to the info in your profile, you do have two applauses,

Both of which predate my jump in points.
And the last one was

Subject: Applause!
sent: 19-4-2007 at 01:34 PM
A member of the forum staff, FredT, has applauded your activity on this thread titled, Strange Plane, stranger shadow - Google Earth. Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 500 point bonus, keep up the good work. Do not reply to this U2U.

This is an ATS thread. I can’t remember when I got my first applause, but it was a vary long time ago.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I can donate all of my points if you want em.
I'm here for the threads and like minds.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
A few weeks back I got 2,500 PTS points with no explanation.

I awarded you with 2,500 points for your efforts in your Head-2-Head Debate. Your opponent had to quickly forfeit for a few violations, so I thought we'd hand you over a few points as a thank you for understanding and being good about it.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thanks chissler,
yet another mystery solved on ATS.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk

yet another mystery solved on ATS.

Now you can sleep better at night, not having to wonder.

Actually little things like that bother me, I'm not really sure if they bother you the same though.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out how I went from nearly 2000 ATS points to -1470. I think ATS points may have been moved to PTS, but I'm not sure. I did lose 2000 once (by pointing out what should be obvious, IMNSHO), but that was back in 2005. How can you not expect a problem when nearly everyones' eyes are glued to the MFT (TV) which has screaming heads that never learned to raise their hands and take turns speaking in private prep schools? So much for privatization as an answer to AmeriKKKa's education crisis.

More recently I got a 1500 point applause and a 500 point applause. I am not aware of any other big deductions/penalties.

Since I tend to be both insightful and inciteful (often at the same time), who knows? I've made it clear I have a low opinion of mainscream conserveral Demopublican views and the >=97% of those who look human (but apparently are sheeple) who hold them so anything is possible.

IMNSHO -- in my not-so-humble opinion

MFT ------------' tube [Hopefully the acronym doesn't violate ATS guidelines]

--- From a poster born in the Autumn of Burnout, Fall '67

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'd totally forgot about the profile thing thanks for reminding me.

I'm saving my points for WATS access. I hope it's worth it. My points are from an event last year around a certain holiday, and two applauds from totally different circumstances. I think the first applaud was from participating in a survay about where you were what you were doing on 9-11 last year around 9-11, and the second was more recent. I believe it was for keeping my cool in a thread that had degenerated into name calling, and I believe who ever was throwing out the warns decided to reward the people trying to stay out of the mud.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Err, meant RATS access. What happened to WATS anyway?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Used to post here, returning again. Do you still get points for tagging threads?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
is it possible to get your 2,500 podcasting point on PTS if you do a political podcast, a general cast for BTS and ATS style podcast for ATS points

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

I don't believe so,I haven't put up a cast in a few months, but I'm pretty sure they are applied to AST only.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
if you post a thread, and someone star's it, do you get any points? same question with the flag feature.

just curious, thanks!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Nope.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join