It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enron Witness Found Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Riding on the heal of Ken Lay's death, a key witness in the Enron Fraud case was been found dead of unexplained causes.
news.bbc.co.uk...

A body found in north-east London has been identified as that of a banker who was questioned by the FBI about the Enron fraud case.

Police said they were treating the death in Chingford of Neil Coulbeck, who worked for the Royal Bank of Scotland until 2004, as "unexplained".

I wonder if there is an agenda at play here. It's mighty convenient if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Go figure......I wonder why I can't find it in the news.

This is big news and no one is reporting it. I wonder why the media is keeping this so hush hush.

Kenny Boy is off in some French island sunning his buns and witnesses keep getting knocked off.

Suspicious indeed.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
One must wonder if this Enron witness somehow knew that Ken Lay is still alive and kicking and was whacked out for it. Or maybe this has something to do with Jeff Skilling.

Just throwing it out there.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My DH who is so not into any conspiracy of anything even thinks that the whole Ken Lay thing was just a bit too convenient. Maybe there is hope for him yet and this is just the thing to start him questioning things more. . I mentioned my thoughts to him yesterday and was surprised that he not only agreed with me but had further thoughts on the whole subject.

And this is just one more thing that makes me question it.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's all over the papers here at the moment in Britain. Fairly massive story. And the freaky thing is that the body was discovered at the bottom of the hill where I live. Parkland my left buttock, he was found on the grounds of a disused football ground that is returning to nature at a very fast clip. Waist-high grass, saplings etc. Plus the odd burnt out car every now and then, the odd chav on their illegal motorbike, and the occasional whimper as the local kids experiment with the opposite sex. A very bad place to leave a body, and a worse place to carry out a murder. I'm going with suicide.
(The really horrible bit is, this used to be where I walked my dog. yeuch.
)

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's interesting indeed that one by one they are dropping. Who will be left to testify at this rate?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
He's not the first to die rather conveniently.
I posted a link on another thread a couple of weeks ago (I think) about another witness for the prosecution - another Enron employee - who had died rather suddenly a couple of weeks before testifying. I'll see if I can find the link again.

seems knowledge can be dangerous.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Britguy]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The fall of Enron ruined everything, the workers lost all their savings which is all BULL. They say its a suicide and that he shot himself with a 38 Caliber Revolver Which was found next to his body. But i know it was no suicide J. Clifford Baxter was a critically important witness in the investigation into the criminal activities at Enron, the biggest corporate fraud in American history. Someone wanted to keep a secret, A Big One.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok, found the link, rather interesting too.

www.cbsnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join