It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes (Season One)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Does anyone else think it's weird that there is an invisible man who trains other "mutants" to use their power? He didn't seem like the type to hunt them down.

But I think I've made the connections

Invisible dude trained Wireless -> Wireless meets Ted, brings him back to train under Invisible dude -> Peter, currently training under Invisible dude, comes into proximity of Ted, and gets the glow.

However, I would prefer if these people didn't have super hero names. It's much more interesting to think of them as normal people.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My best guess is that Claude used to work with Primatech Paper. We know that they do help people learn how to use their powers like Eden.
Likely Claude didn't agree with Primatech's methods and ran away. That would explain when he mentioned that people were paid to find him.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ok, so I skipped the post reading as I have not yet seen the show but I did get access to wireless' folder and sylar's folder on the primatech website. cool stuff. not sure how to access the other two (#2 and 3) and I'm too busy to try

go to the site, click about us

click the helix in the logo and a new screen appears

username: bennet
password: claire

click on file 1 and you
password: HGghx11a

there are some highlighted letters there, they provide the password to the 4th file, Sylar
go back to the files, click #4 and then

password: GGeh81ZU

enjoy

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I thought Claire's real mom looked absolutely freaky!

Unless I missed it in an earlier episode, I wasn't aware the kid (Mika) had powers too, which I guess stands to reason if both parents have them.

I liked his style at the ATM.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Crakeur. One thing I noticed though, when canceling from the authentication window, you are forwarded to a page listing your IP address. The strange thing is that my IP is not listed correctly. I know because my company has a static public IP, and the one they gave is not it.

This is weird because even if they're not logging IP addresses, they can put a code in their page which just bounces my IP back at me. Any thoughts on this one?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
I thought Claire's real mom looked absolutely freaky!

Unless I missed it in an earlier episode, I wasn't aware the kid (Mika) had powers too, which I guess stands to reason if both parents have them.

I liked his style at the ATM.

Mika displayed some of the abilities in previous episodes. He touched a pay phone and called his mom, sans quarter. He also has been seen tinkering with electronic devices.

Claire's mom looked freaky? Perhaps that's because she was recently seen being shot by Kellerman, with the murder being pinned on L.J. in prison break last season. Or perhaps you are not used to seeing her without the accompanying slut comments made by Dr. Christian Troy back when she was a semi-regular on Nip/Tuck (she is the mother of Wilbur, Doc Troy's "son").

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
This is weird because even if they're not logging IP addresses, they can put a code in their page which just bounces my IP back at me. Any thoughts on this one?

Same thing happened to me. I think it's not any kind of script that checks your IP, just an address that shows up no matter who is viewing the page. I did an IP check and it came back showing that it was registered to level3.net, which has no website, but if you go to level3.com, you will see that it's an advertising company for the internet.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
out of curiousity, does anyone know what the "tap" is in Sylar's head?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
thanks Crakeur I didn't know about here being in the other shows.
She just had this evil look about her, maybe just my interpretation.

I knew Mika was tinkering with electronics, I totally missed the payphone thing though.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
out of curiousity, does anyone know what the "tap" is in Sylar's head?

I hate to say it, because it would sound so cliche, but maybe Sylar has rearranged his brain like a watch/clock, and either he or Claire's father had the hole placed there to examine the brain. I don't think he would use it to put in other heroes ' brains though, because one of the writers for the show stated that Sylar eats the brains of the heroes, to gain their powers.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I really don't think he literally "eats" their brains. I do think that the tap in his head was there for study. Maybe they use it to navigate a tiny camera that could be used to study and analyze. I don't think it will come back up though. I think it was just there to make things look more realistic.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I do believe he eats the brains. From reading the article in wikipedia, it sounds like he litterally eats human remains. I found this from Wikipedia, it states that Sylar gets his powers by:

According to an interview with Heroes writer Bryan Fuller, one explanation was considered, though avoided. "[Sylar] kills people and eats their brains and [...] digests their powers," but this wasn't stated in the series because it seemed "silly" and zombie-like. Bennet confirms that Sylar has gained multiple powers in this manner, but the full extent of his abilities remains unknown. Multiple tests by one of Bennet's doctors can only confirm his telekinetic abilities. The freezing abilities referenced in "Don't Look Back" and Charlie Andrews' eidetic memory have been confirmed.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Under "Powers and Abilities"

[edit on 1-2-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

According to an interview with Heroes writer Bryan Fuller, one explanation was considered, though avoided. "[Sylar] kills people and eats their brains and [...] digests their powers," but this wasn't stated in the series because it seemed "silly" and zombie-like. Bennet confirms that Sylar has gained multiple powers in this manner, but the full extent of his abilities remains unknown. Multiple tests by one of Bennet's doctors can only confirm his telekinetic abilities. The freezing abilities referenced in "Don't Look Back" and Charlie Andrews' eidetic memory have been confirmed.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Same except, just added a bit to the bold portion. He no doubt kills them, and acquires their powers, but the idea of eating their brains was obviously decided against. They haven't revealed how he does it yet, but the eating is obviously off the list.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
got another text from primatech

go to primatechpaper.com, find helix. same as b4. username bennet. pswrd claire. Ted's code: TSntz14b
username always bennet

not able to access the file tho.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
just gonna have to say heroes sucks...

there i said it like alot of other people should have

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Tonight's episode is going to rock (as usual).
Here are preview clips and photos if you can't wait a few hours.

"Distractions"

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I called it like a MoFo. I told my girlfriend that it would be Nathan Patrelli who would be the father. Totally freakin twisted. Like a happy little family.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yeah, it was noticeable by the way he dressed. In the preview on last week's episode, they only showed the dad's jacket sleeve, and the only people who wear a suit jacket is Claire's fake dad and Nathan.

The "hero" with the power of invisibility is going to be the one that leads Peter to blow up the city, in my opinion. He looks like he holds a grudge against all of humanity, and it may be due to the testings done on him by Claire's fake father.

By the way, has anyone noticed that the guy with the invisibility powers was Dr. Who from the first season? I knew he looked familiar, but his beard threw me off.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
why is it so damn hard to get into the Prima Tech website with the files on the heroes ??? last week I got in ok (i guess) but this week I cannot get into the files no matter what.......i got the email's with the new passwords but the damn "claire" password is no good for me..it won't let me in !!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!! :bnghd:

I want to read about Ted but unless that damn "claire" password starts working then I am up the creek.....

Umbrax....and idea what the cause is......

(on the heroes forum they said it is Internet Explorer causing it......but that seems weak to me...and no I don't have another browser to use)

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
more fun stuffwww.samantha48616e61.com

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Crakeur]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join