It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes (Season One)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Poo...
No new episodes until January 22.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I read the newest TV Guide (for week of Dec 17th-23rd) interview with "Hiro" (Masi Oka) and in the interview he states that we will see for sure Hiro fight the T-Rex with the sword !! (and he mentioned that he has some part in making the CGI for it)

Can't wait for Jan 22nd !!!!

Sorry...no link to the interview...TV Guide does not have it posted yet due to the interview is in next weeks issue.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
in the interview he states that we will see for sure Hiro fight the T-Rex with the sword !!

YES!!!!!

God I love technology. Each of Isaac's paintings (art by Tim Sales) is exactly like the cover art of a comic book. Gives an image to give you a glipse, but keeps you guessing.

Here's a gallery of his work, and you can see some stuff that they just haven't dealt with yet. Like the rock dude, what's up with the giant rock dude.

www.9thwonders.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The image of the "giant rock dude" was from the first episode. It was Hiro's screen saver and then it connected to a scene of Micah reading an issue of 9th Wonders. It never even occurred to me that it was one of Isaac’s premonitions.
I guess that is Hiro in the image,
www.9thwonders.com...

It is really cool having Tim Sale doing the art for Heroes since he and Jeph Loeb (Heroes writer/producer) have collaborated so much in comics.
BTW here is a bit of trivia for you. Tim Sale is color blind.

[edit on 12/12/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah, now this is what I'm talking about. There could be an entire series called "The Adventures of Hiro" or something. I mean this dude fights dinosaurs, giant rock creatures, and who knows what else.

At first I thought he got the sword in some random battle in the modern world, but maybe he goes to fuedal Japan and trains with a master. After all, time is on his side.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

At first I thought he got the sword in some random battle in the modern world, but maybe he goes to fuedal Japan and trains with a master. After all, time is on his side.

Tim Kring said that the sword becomes a pivotal part of the show.
www.ew.com...

Also check out the sword's hilt, it has that weird RNA symbol on it.

I guess when we find out what the symbol is all about we will find out about the sword.
Look at all the other places the symbol has appeared.
heroeswiki.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I really want the sword to be from Fuedal Japan. Maybe Hiro finds the secret of the symbol, and has a sword made with the design on the hilt. Maybe he goes back in time and finds many more people like this throughout history.

This of course is a wild tangent that is backed up with no evidence whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Sorry...no link to the interview...TV Guide does not have it posted yet due to the interview is in next weeks issue.

I've only been able to find this so far.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I will scan the interview tonight and post it tomorrow....that i CAN do !!

Hopefully it does not violate the T&C.....let me know if it will.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh I just found out that the rock monster's name is Uluru. It has been mentioned in the show already.

The comic cover he appears on is issue #13 of 9th Wonders. What I find interesting is that the comics Hiro picks up from the future is issue #14. Could this mean that we will see Uluru before the explosion in NYC?

Uluru is also in the online comic, Isaacs first time

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok...here's the scan of the interview.....it's not much....but it says alot in my opinion.

Enjoy !!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I have no doubt he'll have a hand in creating a CGI dino. He already does translations for the show.

Thanks for the scan.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here are images and a promo clip for the next episode on Jan 22.

Godsend

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Umbrax, the article you posted says that Eden sacrificed her life so that Sylar did not get her powers. From watching that episode it looked like Sylar used his telepathy to put a gun to her head and kill herself, much the same way he did with the female FBI officer. What are your thoughts, guys?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I always felt that Eden killed herself so that Syler could not use her power. I'm not aware of any telepathic ability of Sylar's

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
When Eden shot herself, Sylar had a definite 'Crap! That wasn't supposed to happen!' look on his face.

Also, in the comics (issue 11) at the NBC Heroes site, it shows HRG saying that she gave her life to stop Sylar from taking her powers.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Duzey]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Those comics are important. I should be reading them but every time I try to load one I get sick of waiting

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They do take forever to load, don't they? I usually just download the printable/PDF versions, and wander away from the PC for a while.

You might want to check out the latest ones. They introduce a new character to the show. HRG also says who he works for, but he could be lying.

Either way, Chapter 13 Part 2 is worth the read.

edited to put proper Chapter # in

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Duzey]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I haven't read through all the pages here because heroes JUST started to air on American Forces Network for us overseas and we're at episode 2 right now.

I am SO hooked and can't wait so I went to the official site and found all the episodes in full that can be watched online but it's giving me a "We're sorry but the link you clicked isn't available in your location"

Are they doing this on purpose ? Can only people in locations that have had them aired already watch online ?

LOL just putting a conspiracy angle on it

Guess I'll have to wait and watch them weekly with everyone else outside the USA.

*pouts*

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Are they doing this on purpose ? Can only people in locations that have had them aired already watch online ?

Yeah that is what they do. They block IPs from regions that the show hasn't aired yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join