Hezbollah TV Claims 2 Israeli Soldiers Captured

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just to enlighten some fools about history of land of Palestine. Aka Israel.'

From : www.ifamericansknew.org...




For 2,000 years there was no such conflict.

The land of Palestine was inhabited by Palestinian Arabs. In 1850 these consisted of approximately 400,000 Muslims, 75,000 Christians, and 25,000 Jews. For centuries these groups had lived in harmony: 80 percent Muslim, 15 percent Christian, 5 percent Jewish.

Zionism

But then in the late 1800s a group in Europe decided to colonize this land. Known as "Zionists," this group consisted of an extremist minority of the world Jewish population. They wanted to create a Jewish homeland, and at first considered locations in Africa and South America, before finally settling on Palestine for their colony.


You can read rest from the link. Israel is gonna put world into chaos for 3 kidnapped soldiers. GJ.
-aape

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags and trim quote
Quote Reference.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by sanctum]




posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
regarding USS liberty and the 13million Israel paid again you are lacking in historical knowledge. Israel began receiving military aid only in 1973 - 6 years later. I am sorry I have a weakness for correcting errors especially when it deals with Israel and the Jews.

Do you still believe that it was a flase flag operation attempt in light of the fact I brought forward?

Its ok if you correct me when Im wrong. I never mentioned Military aid. Money is money. Israel has been getting aid since 1949. The only year I can see with no money is 1950. In 1973 they recieved 492.8Mil in aid in the form of Loans, Grants & jewish refugee resettlement grants (LOL????) whats up with jewish refugee resettlement grants? And some of your people have the audacity to call Palestinians beggars when we actually send our hard earned $ to pay for settlers to move to your country and buy land and houses?? Damn..I live in a 1 room apartment! I wonder If I can get a refugee resettlement grant?

1966 they recieved 126.8Mil in Loans and grants
Feel free to correct me at any time. I enjoyed the knowledge I gained.




[edit on 14-7-2006 by ThePieMaN]



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

EVERY SINGLE REFERENCE at the Bottom of that page points to a nonexistent reference page! Please don't try to pass this off as factual. This is obviously propaganda and an attempt to smear and re-write history. Thats just totally unacceptable. The couple of links that worked all lead to Jewish named author sites with Notices on them that read

"The neutrality and factual accuracy of this article is disputed.

Please see the relevant discussion on the talk page."

I notice a lot of sites looking as though they were arab or Palestinian with palestine names in the web address, but were definitly anti-palestinian. Seems like a lot of Israelis were smart enough to beat the Palistinians to the internet and rank up high in the search engines. Black Hat SEO , gotta love it.


Pieman,
No working references? All of the External links work, bottom of page. The references that have no page, do not mean the BOOKS do not exist. Cross reference the ISBN numbers. Also I do not see the Dispute tag at the top of the page.



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
After you corrected me about the Military aid I found this little tidbit. Interesting stuff you can find by accident. Its a real link too not a propaganda site so I imagine its accurate.



CRS-6
Allegations of Misuse of U.S. Aid
The United States stipulates that U.S. aid funds cannot be used in the occupied
territories. Over the years, some have suggested that Israel may be using U.S. assistance to
establish Jewish settlements in the occupied territories, but Israel denies the allegation.
Because U.S. economic aid is given to Israel as direct government-to-government budgetary
IB85066 04-26-05
support without any specific project accounting, and money is fungible, there is no way to
tell how Israel uses U.S. aid.
Also, the United States stipulates that U.S. military equipment provided through the
FMS program can be used only for internal security or defensive purposes, and that U.S.
weapons and equipment cannot be transferred to a third country without U.S. approval. (See
Sections 3 and 4 of the Arms Export Control Act, P.L. 90-629, as amended.) In 1978, 1979,
and 1981, the executive branch notified Congress that Israel “may have violated” U.S.-Israeli
agreements by using U.S. weapons for non-defensive purposes, and in 1982, the United
States suspended shipments of so-called cluster bombs after allegations that Israel violated
an agreement on the use of the bombs during the Israeli invasion of Lebanon. In the 1978,
1979, and 1981 instances, the Administrations took no further action. The cluster bomb ban
remains in effect. Israel maintains that the weapons were used for defensive purposes. (See
CRS Report RL30982, U.S. Defense Articles and Services Supplied to Foreign Recipients:
Restrictions on Their Use.) There were reports in February 2001 and again in the summer of
2002 that the U.S. government was investigating if Israel misused U.S. military equipment,
including Apache helicopters, in assassinating Palestinian leaders, and later reports that
Members of Congress inquired if Israel misused Apache and Cobra helicopters and F-16
fighter-bombers in attacking Palestinian facilities.
In 1982 testimony before Congress, executive branch officials said Israel transferred
U.S. arms to Iran and the Israeli-funded surrogate force known as the “South Lebanon Army”
without U.S. permission, and similar charges emerged in 1992 concerning Israeli transfers
of U.S. technology or equipment to China, South Africa, Chile, Ethiopia, and other countries.

A U.S. Defense Department team went to Israel in late March 1992, to investigate the alleged
transfer of Patriot missile technology to China, but announced on April 2 that it found no
evidence of an unauthorized transfer.
The State Department Inspector-General released a
report on April 2, 1992, that suggested that Israel had transferred other U.S. arms technology
without U.S. permission.

fpc.state.gov...


Theres also a section there that says the loans were mostly waived. So I guess they got the 13Mil back for sure.


Edit: Bolded sections to show Transfer of arms to Iran and South Lebanon Army, 2002 alledged use of american weaponry for assasination purposes


[edit on 14-7-2006 by ThePieMaN]

[edit on 14-7-2006 by ThePieMaN]



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imperium Americana
Pieman,
No working references? All of the External links work, bottom of page. The references that have no page, do not mean the BOOKS do not exist. Cross reference the ISBN numbers. Also I do not see the Dispute tag at the top of the page.



Why would the references be inserted as links that go to pages that don't exist? Look in the talks in regards to the edits made and you will see quite a few references to CAMERA in there that were basically threats to the editors that they would supply citations for their edits. Read the talks. Frankly Im not interested in the israeli side of the story. Im an american interested in the american side of the story. If CAMERA is involved their main concern is that Israel doesn't look badly in any publication, not for the Americans that were involved or killed. I went to the source myself. Thanks for pointing that out though.


Pie



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Why would the references be inserted as links that go to pages that don't exist? Look in the talks in regards to the edits made and you will see quite a few references to CAMERA in there that were basically threats to the editors that they would supply citations for their edits. Read the talks. Frankly Im not interested in the israeli side of the story. Im an american interested in the american side of the story. If CAMERA is involved their main concern is that Israel doesn't look badly in any publication, not for the Americans that were involved or killed. I went to the source myself. Thanks for pointing that out though.


Pie


Pie,
My bad I thought you were refering to the Haj amin al husseini Wiki not the U.S.S Liberty Wiki. My appoligies.



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imperium Americana
Pie,
My bad I thought you were refering to the Haj amin al husseini Wiki not the U.S.S Liberty Wiki. My appoligies.


No problem. The Haj amin al husseini wiki was something else. I had found a normal bio site that wasn't predjudicially tainted with propaganda. It seems that history is being re-written on the internet right under our noses.



Pie



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN


No problem. The Haj amin al husseini wiki was something else. I had found a normal bio site that wasn't predjudicially tainted with propaganda. It seems that history is being re-written on the internet right under our noses.



Pie





I did not see any propaganda. The talk history has a pretty good debate on the Mufi role in WWII and it seems that the resolution was fair. Mufi was a ally with the Nazis but only as long as it served him. Likewise the Nazi were planning to use the Mufi for their own agenda, luckly the Brits beat them back and it is nothing more than a historical footnote. Got a link to the bio you are talking about. I was unaware of this portion of Pal. history and I am very interested.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Imperium Americana]



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aape
Just to enlighten some fools about history of land of Palestine. Aka Israel.'

From : www.ifamericansknew.org...




For 2,000 years there was no such conflict.

The land of Palestine was inhabited by Palestinian Arabs. In 1850 these consisted of approximately 400,000 Muslims, 75,000 Christians, and 25,000 Jews. For centuries these groups had lived in harmony: 80 percent Muslim, 15 percent Christian, 5 percent Jewish.

Zionism

But then in the late 1800s a group in Europe decided to colonize this land. Known as "Zionists," this group consisted of an extremist minority of the world Jewish population. They wanted to create a Jewish homeland, and at first considered locations in Africa and South America, before finally settling on Palestine for their colony.


You can read rest from the link. Israel is gonna put world into chaos for 3 kidnapped soldiers. GJ.
-aape



Just to enlighten fool who think aape's link is credible:


When I arrived at the conference, I looked over the information tables. One table offered what can only be described as anti-Israel, anti-U.S. propaganda in the guise of scholarly and professional research society materials. On the bulletin board was a business card for Alison Weir’s IfAmericansKnew.org, an anti-Israel Web site claiming that America’s support of Israel should be terminated, and that a Palestinian state should replace Israel. The site uses misleading statistics to push its hateful message. For instance, the chart depicting American aid to Israel and the Arab world ignores the fact that, while Palestinians receive less U.S. aid than Israel does, the Arab world as a whole gets much more; in addition, aid to Israel is reciprocated through new technology. Also, the Web site’s statistics on Palestinian casualties include suicide bombers and armed combatants as “civilian casualties.” Weir has also distorted history in the past. She once called a massacre of 60 yeshiva students in Hebron in 1929 by Arabs an “Arab uprising” against Jewish oppression – even before Israel existed. Manipulation of statistics to advance political goals for foreign dictatorships should not be welcome at an academic conference.

Source


Source 2



Today’s skinheads of the Left are not confined to the streets; they also enjoy an active media presence. One such journalistic propagandist is Alison Weir of Sausalito, a freelance reporter and executive director of the anti-Israel organization If Americans Knew. Shortly after the terrorist bombing of a Tel Aviv nightclub in 2005 that killed five Israelis and wounded more than 50, Weir sent out an e-mail press release expressing support for the massacre. (Even Palestinian leader/veteran terrorist Mahmoud Abbas, who alternately condemns and praises terrorism, condemned this particular attack, which occurred during a "truce.")
Source 3




Source 4
Source 5

The above source,5, is the best yet. Click on the grey box named: Visual Map. Then you can see her org connections with other leftist orgs.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join