It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah TV Claims 2 Israeli Soldiers Captured

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This appalling terrorist group Hezbollah are responsible for an assortment of very violent and wicked attacks on the good people of Israel over the years; I hope Israel does take this (most unwanted) opportunity to crush them.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Blame it on the forefathers of Israel.

Mark 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

And what are we to do???

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Two instructions, we are to do. Learn the Parable and Watch!

Israel reborn is the Parable of the Fig Tree.

What are we to watch for though?

Revelations 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Verse 10, sounds like most days in the Middle East, dancing to the delight of death, but we need to watch for the two.

Blame does no one any good, nor will it result in any change.

On the other side, I trust your relatives are in a safe location? I hope so anyhow.

Have a good day Pieman.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lets take a look at Hamas "On January 25th, 2006, after winning the Palestinian elections, Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar gave an interview to Al-Manar TV denouncing foreign demands that Hamas recognize Israel's right to exist

Hamas' charter (written in 1988 and still in force) calls for the destruction of the State of Israel and its replacement with a Palestinian Islamic state in the area that is now Israel"

Hamas claim that all Israeli civilians are "military targets" by virtue of living in a state with universal military conscription.

The Popular Resistance Committees, the armed group believed to be holding an abducted Israeli soldier, sprang up in 2000 and has been behind some of the nastiest attacks in Gaza.

Its leader, Jamal Abu Samhadana, was killed along with three other militants on June 8 in an Israeli air strike near the southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah after surviving two previous assassination attempts.

The Hamas-led government in April 2006 appointed Jamal Abu Samhadana (the leader of one of the most evil terrorist groups in Gaza) to a senior security position in the interior ministry (They made him director general of the police forces in the Interior Ministry) a decision slammed by the United States and Israel

They appointed this man director general of the police forces in the Interior Ministry, the same man who�s not only the leader and founder of the most evil terrorist group in Gaza but is also quoted as saying �'Jews are the only enemy and that he will carry a rifle and pull the trigger to defend the Palestinian people�

This and the daily rocket attacks going into good Israeli families back gardens (how would you feel if you were having an average Mr Joe USA BBQ in the old back yard and a big rocket come crashing into it, killing your son or daughter, Brother or sister, these people send their own people into Israel with buss passes and not so fun bun-bags strapped to them (they also send and have done in the past their very young, the youth of their country) go and live like an Israeli does for a day and you will come to see that the IDF and Israeli special forces are doing a fine professional job under extreme circumstances, while surrounded by another people/peoples that are hell bend on the total destruction of their very nation.

Hamas were elected by their people as the Government, If another Government takes or kills a member of the opposing Governments armed forces, or was to advocate such a move, then this my friends is an act of war.

And I don�t know where you come from, or what you think, but attack is not the best form of defence, it�s the only form.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This just in at the foxnews website....details coming I am sure. Go Isreal!!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As much as I don't really follow the middle east because all it is is kill kill kill, I am "rooting" for Israel here the same way I root for teams to beat the Patriots.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

On the other side, I trust your relatives are in a safe location? I hope so anyhow.

Have a good day Pieman.

My relatives are far in the north. They are not muslim or Palestinian. Not really worried about them being involved in this melee, but it is still damaging to a country still recovering from a civil war and a couple of presidential assasinations.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is very very scary, and can quite quickly develoup into the war that has been predicted.

Israel have vowed to bomb the cr@p out of lebanon if thye dont release 2x soilders.

Is iran and syria going to sit back and LET them?

What do you think?
has iran or syria released a statement yet regarding lebanon?

Is this the trigger?

With the Syrian and Iranian army on high alert, Israel declaring it is at war, this next 24hrs are going to be intense.

THEY ARE MARCHING AS TO WAR!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Not really worried about them being involved in this melee, but it is still damaging to a country still recovering from a civil war and a couple of presidential assasinations.

Well that is very good. I am happy that this was not a personal matter for you and yours.

But I also do understand it is a personal matter as well.

And as for Lebanon, I agree. It's been through to much turmoil in it's history.

You are aware, it was a vastly Forested area. Actually the Cedars of Lebanon where used to construct the First Temple. Did you know that?

Somehow, someday, it deserves to be returned to it's past glory.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
WTF Lebanon is not holding these soldiers its Hezbollah why are the Israelis going to destroy a country that has nothing to do with kidnapping of soldiers.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
WTF Lebanon is not holding these soldiers its Hezbollah why are the Israelis going to destroy a country that has nothing to do with kidnapping of soldiers.

Well if they collectively punish the Palestinians , they will not treat lebanon any differently.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

> BREAKING NEWS Officials close Beirut international airport after Israeli jets attack runways, AP reports. Details soon.

This was on cnn.com at 11:40 pm

No Details that Ive seen yet.

Maybe they are tired of the ##$$**crap they've been taken from their neighbors.

The straw that broke the camels back, but this camel is kicking like hell.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is Israel's mess. I hope the US doesn't stick their nose in the middle of someone elses war again. We as civilians may never be safe if this happens. Let Israel fight their own battles. And if they lose then the land will be divided up the way it should when someone loses a war. And if Israel wins then bye bye to someone else. But that is 100% their problem and not ours.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A perspective,

Israel hands over Gaza. Gaza continuously lobs rockets and other forms of explosives over the border. Isreal fires back (sometimes into civillian areas where terrorists hide to protect themselves), Israel are seen as terrorists because of their excessive force.

Both are wrong in some way, one is just plain stupid. Are those civilians the price of stupidity? I think so.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Am I the only one who wishes Carter handled the Iranian Hostage Crisis like Israel is handling their situation?

I bet we wouldn't be in this mess we're in today.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Am I the only one who wishes Carter handled the Iranian Hostage Crisis like Israel is handling their situation?

The Hostages in the Iran hostage crisis came home, some sooner then others but they came home alive. No civilians were killed,no infrastructure demolished, no humanitarian crisis created , no countries borders were invaded and we didn't collectively punish the Iranian civilians for something that a group of terrorists did.
How did we get them to release the Hostages? We made a pledge not to interfere in the internal affairs of Iran after we gave the deposed Shah of Iran assylum in the USA and they wanted to put him up on trial. If you consider israels tactics as being of any worth, then you can surely not be surprised when we have to start living the life that they do over there being afraid everyday. Diplomacy, tact, fairness and honesty will always succeed over brute force.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Maybe there's a bright side to this crisis. With jihadists fighting Isreal in Lebanon, hopefully they'll stay out of Iraq for awhile, and maybe some of the Iraqi insurgents will go there as well. This could be a plus for U.S.A.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Israel is living in occupied land, huh?

I guess America should give America back to the Native Americans, huh?

Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. What ever happened to "love thy neighbor?"

Its funny you should use that example about Native Americans. It's this precise thing that Israel is doing now.

They claim they are entitled it by God and lived there 2000 years ago.

Now, if the Jews can claim land from 2000 years ago, why can't the Native Americans claim the USA, which was taken less than 200 years ago?

See the dilema?

Of all the things said in this thread, this one made the most sense. I am not surprised that no one has adressed this post yet.

So i'll ask again, do you see the dilemma?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatwoods
Maybe there's a bright side to this crisis. With jihadists fighting Isreal in Lebanon, hopefully they'll stay out of Iraq for awhile, and maybe some of the Iraqi insurgents will go there as well. This could be a plus for U.S.A.

In fact it will be the opposite. If Israel does something very stupid the people in the region will just take it out on America in Iraq when the start lining up to join freedom fighting groups in Iraq.

America better hope Israel doesn't do something stupid to the arabs/muslims in Lebanon becuase you guys could end up with more dead American soldiers in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The Hostages in the Iran hostage crisis came home, some sooner then others but they came home alive. No civilians were killed,no infrastructure demolished, no humanitarian crisis created , no countries borders were invaded and we didn't collectively punish the Iranian civilians for something that a group of terrorists did.
How did we get them to release the Hostages? We made a pledge not to interfere in the internal affairs of Iran after we gave the deposed Shah of Iran assylum in the USA and they wanted to put him up on trial. If you consider israels tactics as being of any worth, then you can surely not be surprised when we have to start living the life that they do over there being afraid everyday. Diplomacy, tact, fairness and honesty will always succeed over brute force.

True, they came home alive. And if they hadn't, it would have been a PR disaster. However, if we said, "release the hostages within 48 hours or you will no longer have a country," they may have been killed, but I bet none of these middle eastern countries would be messing with us.

The only message we sent was that we'll negotiate with terrorists and give in to their demands.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85

We can not sit by and watch these people launch rockets at innocents their Government or the people harbouring them must and will be held accountable for them and their actions.

�Hezbollah is the main political party representing the Shia community, Lebanon's largest religious bloc�

�Hezbollah has been labelled a terrorist organization by the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Canada, Israel and Australia

"The Lebanese Government did not try to disarm the Hezbollah during the 1990-2000 period, justifying its position by the fact that Hezbollah was a legitimate national resistance force, fighting for the liberation of the south, then occupied by Israel."

Hezbollah control the civilian arm within Lebanon that controls and runs hospitals, schools, news stations and is active in the Lebanese parliament

"Hezbollah supports the destruction of the state of Israel and co-operates with other militant Islamic organisations such as Hamas in order to promote this goal"

Well if they collectively punish the Palestinians , they will not treat lebanon any differently.

Hamas raised their flag over the Palestinian parliament when they won the Palestinian election, when they took the Israeli troop Israel said it was an act of war on its country.

How about some collective responsibility, Hamas are the Government of Gaza, This Government took a soldier of another governments armed forces, thus these two countries are at war, the targets being hit are infrastructure and by international law you are permitted to attack the infrastructure of the opposite country.

Article 33 of the fourth Geneva Convention which covers collective punishment does not state that you cannot attack the opposing countries infrastructure

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join