It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Features at Lamb's Pond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hey All,

I've never heard of Lamb's Pond, but it's a dry lake bed approximately 29 miles away from Groom Lake and 34 miles away from Papoose Lake.

I was looking at it and I found some wierd circles on the lake bed:

Lamb's Pond Circles

A closer look:

Close-up of Lambs Pond Circles

In fact, there is a weird thing going on here. These features are close to both Area 51 and Papoose Lake:

Conspiracy Triangle

Weird...

[edit on 7/10/2006 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If i am correct, the webcam image on the map, might allow you to actually see what is happening realtime.

It looks like bombing/missle target of some kind. It would be neat, if you could actually see live bombing runs, and so forth...

can you post the actual googlemap link, so that we can access the additional features of the area (and look around some more ourselves)

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They are certainly very interesting looking.

with only a little imagination you can say it looks like some form of crop circle-yeah, i know-no crops.

Ok, now we have thoses out of the way, i bet it is the circles for bombing runs for us bombers and missles and such.
The circles would tell how close/accurate each missle/bomb was.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Like A giant Bullseye?

Actually, iput that camera there just because I wanted to change up the way the pushpin looks.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Its well known that what you have found is a just a bombing target, as many of the unusual appearing areas of NTS are. This has been discussed so many times!

I dont really understand what you find "strange" about the fact that Lambs Pond forms a triangle with Groom and Papoose Lake. Are you aware that as long as they are not in a line, three points will always form a triangle?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, not everyone knows this, Mr. Omniscience. Please try to not come off so obnoxiously next time.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Which bit? The bombing target or the fact that 3 points always make a triangle?

Maybe you should use the search function or take a browse through the board next time.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Does anyone known the coordinates of Tonopah? I can't find it with Google Earth.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Im assuming you mean Tonopah Test Range, rather than the town Tonopah:

35 47 37 59N 116 46 41 29W

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Yucca lake facilities are part of the Nevada Test Site. This is some of the support infrastructure for the nuclear testing areas.

Lamb's Pond is just one of the many bombing targets on the Nevada Test and Training Range (formerly Nellis Air Force Range). You can see some of the impact scars on the target.

There is nothing of interest at Papoose Lake. It is in the vicinity of the Weapons Test Range for the Groom Lake facility.

Groom Lake and Tonopah Test Range are the most active test sites for current "black" projects.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gfad

whats the hidden runway there?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk
Yucca lake is actually a Lockheed Martin testing and schooling area for Drones/UMV.

top topics

join