It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black orb in chemtrail pic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
heres proof on chemtrails
thomas.loc.gov...:chemtrails

Hmmm. Why would the House of Rep. name a exotic weapons as chemtrails???

I guess there is some form of chemtrails... Maybe the terrorists are using them

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sometimes people just amaze me. It's bad enough you have skeptics on aliens and aliens ships but now chemtrails.

All I can say is take some time off people sit out and look up the trails are being sprayed all over the Earth yes you heard that right all over the Earth. Do a search and learn. And yes it has been filmed many many times with ships in/around the trails.

Actually, that's the problem. people who don't normally look at the skies hear about chemtrails , look up for the first time and suddenly discover their town lies under criss crossing commercial flightpaths ...... They then they assume they know more about the skies than those who've been watching all their lives.

It's a bit like reading a book aboyt medicine and assuming you then know more about brain surgery than an experienced brain surgeon.

btw just because 'chemtrails' don't exist doesn't mean the military haven't thought about spraying chemicals on their enemies. Indeed, I think chemtrails were used in Vietnam? However, these are not persistent high level contrails and clouds
If you're spraying chemicals you need to do so at much lower altitudes - no point in spraying the Viet Cong and the chemicals land in Australia 6 weeks later!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
essan I would suggust that you spend you time watching the skies a little bit better because they are CHEMTRAILS.

There are observers from every country on Earth telling us they also are having trails and also collecting samples of certain specimens that fall. Some are as spider webs. some looks like pollen and other collections have been tested showing red and/or white blood cells. The most common is Barium Salts those pretty pink/purple clouds you see in the evening..... sure hope your not a rat.

If you travel watch the skies in that different location.

I would suggest before you play your skeptic overtures that you spend time researching and going outdoors and observing heck get some binoculars.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Quick question here, I have seen these referred to as chemtrails and contrails. Are these two different things, if not what is the difference?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Never mind, I found plenty of threads concerning this subject. Thanks anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Very suprised to see that wording in a government bill. Makes you think, don't it?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
No.

That nut case withdrew the term chemtrail from the bill as soon as all the other reps started laughing at him.

It seems that Lorie Kramer, a dyed in the sky chemmie, managed to get one of his staff members to put the term in.

When asked about it later, he said: "I'm not into that."

The chemtrail hoax has been dead for a couple of years now.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pylonmetaphor
Quick question here, I have seen these referred to as chemtrails and contrails. Are these two different things, if not what is the difference?

A contrail is a natural consequence of combustion at high altitudes.

Chemtrails are are a hoax.

there are only contrails.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
essan I would suggust that you spend you time watching the skies a little bit better because they are CHEMTRAILS.

I would humbly suggest you read up basic meteorology and cloud identification. I also suspect I spend rather more time looking at, and photographing, the sky than you do. Since it is, after all, one of my main hobbies

top topics

<< 1   >>

join