It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black orb in chemtrail pic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
someone pointed out to me this orb in the pic any ideas?
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
wouldnt exactly call that chemtrails, just partly cloudy, and the alleged 'orb', i'd have to say, "hmm..."

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
To be honest, its unimpressive. Its just a tiny black spot in a picture. Since we do not have any data about the conditions and everything present when the picture was taken, or the situation when it was taken, by whom, ect.

Not only that, but I see no trails of any sort.

From looking at the picture, it looks like it could be anything mundane from a bird, a bug, a speck of dust, or a distant aircraft.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
To be honest, its unimpressive. Its just a tiny black spot in a picture. Since we do not have any data about the conditions and everything present when the picture was taken, or the situation when it was taken, by whom, ect.

Not only that, but I see no trails of any sort.

From looking at the picture, it looks like it could be anything mundane from a bird, a bug, a speck of dust, or a distant aircraft.

i took the pics, i did not notice the object/insect or whatever it could be until someone pointed it out ,the time was around 5:30 in the avo in Sydney Australia the first pics of the chemtrails was around 12:00 it was clear bright day the only thing was the chemtrails in the sky there was no strong breeze it was a sunny day as you can see

[edit on 9-7-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thank you for clarifying. Whever you submit a photo for analysis, it is important that you give whoever is studying it as mkuch information as possible, such as date, time, location, weather conditions, direction you were facing. Those who are photograpically inclined will need such info to help figure it out.

Im not a photo expert, so dont take my word for it. When I blew it up a little, it still looked like a bird of some sort.

What interested me more was the fleecy clouds you say are the after effects of the contrails/chemtrails. Now those are interesting, because when I looked at the pictures, it looked like cloud cover was building up in your area and rain was on the way. It gives an appaearance of being overcast. That must mean theres alot of friggin planes flying over!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying. Whever you submit a photo for analysis, it is important that you give whoever is studying it as mkuch information as possible, such as date, time, location, weather conditions, direction you were facing. Those who are photograpically inclined will need such info to help figure it out.

Im not a photo expert, so dont take my word for it. When I blew it up a little, it still looked like a bird of some sort.

What interested me more was the fleecy clouds you say are the after effects of the contrails/chemtrails. Now those are interesting, because when I looked at the pictures, it looked like cloud cover was building up in your area and rain was on the way. It gives an appaearance of being overcast. That must mean theres alot of friggin planes flying over!

by 6
opm the sky was covered with that cloud heres the pics
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
the "orb" looked like it could have been something on your lens.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX

by 6:00 pm the sky was covered with that cloud heres the pics

That's usually what happens when a front moves through.

The lifting air mass changes the relative humidity with respect to ice causing supersaturation conditions. This results in persistent contrails, followed by cirrus cloud development.

Standard weather pattern.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the pictures. Definite chemtrails spreading out. I saw major chemtrail spraying a few days ago east of where I am and the planes were flying a strange formation almost following each other around. Then one of the large jets completely in white split off and headed south-west. They are up to more and more unusual activities in order to confuse the average person.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
They are up to more and more unusual activities in order to confuse the average person.

Well "they" seem to have you completley befuddled.

Just curious, denythestatusquo, do you understand what the term "supersaturation" means?

Do you understand what the term "relative humidity with respect to ice" means and how that differs from "relative humidity with respect to water?"

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Just curious, denythestatusquo, do you understand what the term "supersaturation" means?

Do you understand what the term "relative humidity with respect to ice" means and how that differs from "relative humidity with respect to water?"

Please see CYRAX's post. He clearly stated it was a sunny, clear day. Hence he observed no clouds or conditions that would suggest a front was moving in.

CYRAX apears to be intelligent enough that he would be able to identify a storm front moving in as opposed to dispersed chemtrails/contrails.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Please see CYRAX's post. He clearly stated it was a sunny, clear day. Hence he observed no clouds or conditions that would suggest a front was moving in.

CYRAX apears to be intelligent enough that he would be able to identify a storm front moving in as opposed to dispersed chemtrails/contrails.

i think howardroark is a bit quick to tell everyone theres no such thing as chemtrails what i saw yesterday was not normal!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
i think howardroark is a bit quick to tell everyone theres no such thing as chemtrails what i saw yesterday was not normal!!!

In what way was it not normal?

Aircraft on flight paths different to those you've noticed before is not exactly proof of chemtrails now, is it?

In fact what you described sounded like normal commercial airliners on normal flightpaths .... But presumably they were flying a completely different pattern to usual?

(Here in the UK Midlands it's normally straight north-south and east-west. Makes for good criss-cross patterns! Though there's one flight path which turns a dog-leg for some reason)

Edit: Almost forget the point of this thread!!! I'd say almost certainly a bird or insect in the original picture. I've had a few pictures of my own spoilt because a bird flew by and produced just such a black spot blob, though usually they've been a bit larger

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
heres proof on chemtrails
thomas.loc.gov...:chemtrails

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Did he check the weather charts?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAXi think howardroark is a bit quick to tell everyone theres no such thing as chemtrails what i saw yesterday was not normal!!!

This has been going on around here for a loooonnng time! Funny it still goes on. No matter what is said nor what evidence is proposed it is always the same story... denial with complex excuses.

Now back to your first post. I have witnessed a sprayer with an orb following behind it with my bare eyes in the past. It was weaving in and out of the spray, which led me to believe that it was some kind of probe that was investigating the operation.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Great pics CYRAX, keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
denial with complex excuses.

It's really sad when someone does not understand basic science.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sometimes people just amaze me. It's bad enough you have skeptics on aliens and aliens ships but now chemtrails.

All I can say is take some time off people sit out and look up the trails are being sprayed all over the Earth yes you heard that right all over the Earth. Do a search and learn. And yes it has been filmed many many times with ships in/around the trails.

Chemtrails are real, aliens ar

top topics

<<   2 >>

join