It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 9/11 Conspiracy Survey Results

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
The security company willingly allowed a demolition company for several weeks (because that's how long - if not longer - it would take to wire a building like the WTC) to come in and set explosive. All this went magically unnoticed. 5 years later, still not a peep from either companies.

I would really be surprised if any of the workers knew exactly what they were doing. There would be no point in telling them any unnecessary information, because it WOULD put the operation at risk.

Please, please tell me what these companies were that purposely killed thousands of Americans with no problem and why?

The same ones that are still killing thousands of people, albeit in other countries, and have no problem with it.

Are Americans that special, that when our civilians die, it's an unthinkable atrocity that you won't even entertain, when at the same time we've slaughtered and are still slaughtering many times more Arabs civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq and hardly anyone even mentions it?

That air, fire, and pressure want to get out, so they push whatever's in their way out of the way.

That doesn't mean you're not seeing charges go off. They do the same thing.

Those "ejections" [...] went in every direction known to man. It was a explosion.

Fine. I won't split hairs with you.

So...whatever detonated the thermite somehow survived the crash, explosion, and fires as well?

The blackboxes did, didn't they? And they had a front seat to the carnage. Technology is wonderful.

You still haven't explained why they lasted over an hour.

I just told you that you can put plasticizers in explosives like C4 to prevent it from being initiated in fires. Any hydrocarbon fires. Lasting however long. It doesn't matter. They won't go off.

On the impacted floors the fire and damage was significant enough for those floors to fail.

Evidence?

Why did they spend years of training and planning for this if the government was just going to do it anyway?

The US has trained/armed/funded terrorists in the past. You seem to think that, unless it was done overtly for someone to research and expose, it couldn't possibly have happened -- period. Well gee, you're right on their tails, man. The terrorists wouldn't have to know they were being set up, and maybe they weren't even Islamic extremists to begin with. There were reports after 9/11 in the major media (Newsweek, Washington Post, New York Times) that some of the hijackers appear on records as having been trained on US bases.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Considering this is allegedly a conspiracy site you would expect that people visiting were doing so because they did not believe the official line. Considering the bias of the site I am amazed that there was not 99.9% swing to the conspiracy types...like in the good old USSR....as was.

Voting was not member only so this is not representative of the membership of ATS. The fact that any Joe (or Joe'ess) visiting was allowed to vote and the fact that the site is supposed to be a conspiracy site, I would expect that most visitors did not accept the official view. Therefore what way would you expect them to vote?

Scientific the survey ain't. Why do it? Just to generate more controversy and debate? It would be interesting to see how many votes came from duplicate IPs though.......

But the vote has it. That is Democracy I suppose and that's why the USA got George Bush and the UK Tony Blair....great innit?

"Truth Seekers" just ask yourself, if the findings went against the conspiracy fable would you accept it? No?

Likewise my opinion is unchanged.

Oh well the survey says yes to conspiracy. That's it, case proven, oh goody.
Now we put it to bed can we get on with our lives?

I can feel the world feeling better for the truth already

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allah the moon god
Considering this is allegedly a conspiracy site you would expect that people visiting were doing so because they did not believe the official line............... I would expect that most visitors did not accept the official view. Therefore what way would you expect them to vote?

Not necessarily, i know of a few people on this board that are here for the sole purpose to refute certain conspiracies as they claim to be tired of people seeing conspiracy when one is not there.

Originally posted by Allah the moon god
Scientific the survey ain't. Why do it? Just to generate more controversy and debate? It would be interesting to see how many votes came from duplicate IPs though.......

I have to admit to having two entries in this.
Not because I set out to deliberately mislead the final tally, but because when I started the Survey the first time, for some reason, after clicking the first one my computer said Survey complete. Best explanation I can come up with is that I knocked 'Enter' on my keyboard.
Point is, I then logged out and did the survey anonymously.
But the first survey had logged a particular vote to the first one and my anon attempt was fully completed.

[edit on 12/7/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
why drag the most devistating dellima we have ever experienced to the forum's of a place such as this? Give respect's to the ones that lost thier family member's . The only thing I can see this "Survey" doing is rekindling the time that there are so many American's wish to forget. "No 'Sypathy guy's?' "

Thats the problem bud you americans like to forget about all the bad things that happen, which should never be forgotten but remembered as a learning experience for you and your childrens sake.
Wake up and realize this is only another attempt to get the sheeple to see through the cloud of forgetfullness as to why this whole 911 / 7/7 bombing occured it was to put fear into you make your mind not want to deal anymore and just wait for the control from your prescious goverenment.
It is a very simple form of brainwashing... Order Out Of Choas

I feel sorry for us all if nothing will ever be done to remove the tyranny that controls are unfortunate fates!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I always had it in the back of my mind from the time Bush won (stole) the presidency that he or his administration had something up their sleeves. I have to admit that Farenheit was also a catalyst for my mind to wonder but really got me was killtowns 200+. If the first one doesn't show you how far our gov't will go to meet an end then I don't know what will.
Being a statistic and subsequently disenfranchised myself from a young age, I can tell you first hand that what you see in the media and what the "officials" tell you are mostly light-years away from the truth. The problem is that most of the population will never learn this unless they witness it firsthand and are lucky enough to live to tell.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow, I knew there were some crazies on this site, but I didn't know the overwheming majority was. A sad day for the rational citizens of the United States.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
...crazies on this site... A sad day for the rational citizens of the United States.

Interesting choice of words...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've seen many programs and docu's dedicated to the company "Controlled Demolitions" and its utter and total BS that it takes weeks or months to wire and detonate a building.

What takes weeks or months are planning and the step by step following and implementation of safety precautions and securing, protecting and if needed shielding the buildings around the demolition area.

When all you have to do is take a building down, those things are completely and utterly out of the picture and all you need is the drawings and specs of the building to make the callculations for the explosions and a few days to go in and rig the explosives.

The planning can have taken months or years but noone would ever have to go on site to do that.

If you look online how everyone is comming up with structural specs and drawings of the WTC towers, you'll see that those buildings were probably the best documented buildings in the world. Both thanks to their extraordinary height and other "first ever" features like the complete steel core.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
video.google.co.uk...

If you want to hear the relevant info, it's all in here if you haven't seen it yet. Pass it on to everyone you know, this seems to be the best unbiased accounts of facts.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
why drag the most devistating dellima we have ever experienced to the forum's of a place such as this? Give respect's to the ones that lost thier family member's . The only thing I can see this "Survey" doing is rekindling the time that there are so many American's wish to forget. "No 'Sypathy guy's?' "

That's your opinion and while respectable, (don't want you to think I'm attacking you because I'm not) I definately don't think that anyone should think anything less than the fact that the united states government planned that and (were) is using all "terrorist" faces as a scape goat, I don't believe that osama is even a real person. That is my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Get over it if you think the man did it why oh why do you people do nothing .I'm getting so sick of this stuff when real bad things are happening in the world . all you can think about is 9.11 ..I'm Australian I felt for you all that day .you think your government would do such a thing ..I think I will invest in that house in the hills ..because you have the bombs.oh no a wheel just fell off a f1,11 I think the government made it happen too get new planes

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It was well prepared not only by teror but maybe by other mafia men & anti-american + their was a proof saying that a (AGM-86a) hit the pentagon coz their was no alarm & the missle had was on a low radar altitude to avoid be on rader & it is shot from Americait self

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
But it simply isn't the truth that the government did this! WHY are people so convinced our government had a hand in this? And you see how there is someone leaking how the gov't is monitoring the citizens, WHY hasn't there been a SINGLE credible leak about the gov't carrying out the attacks. There is NO SOLID proof to make a good case the government did this, and plenty of proof that terrorists did it.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
"There is NO SOLID proof to make a good case the government did this, and plenty of proof that terrorists did it."

I can't believe that I'm replying to this.

What is SOLID proof please. The offical examination is full of holes and I don't have to state them here.

Plenty of proof that terrorists did it???

Define for what a terrorist is - remember that this word is becoming more popular and more widely used than the word 'today'.

This is an old topic and well researched. There are too many inconsistencies and more facts from witnesses - not the gov - witnesses - who were there and tell you that there were bombs etc etc etc.

JHC - get these kids off these forums....

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I don't believe the gov't was behind 911. The events of that day, though, stink to heaven. Compare the reaction when the private lear jet carrying 8 people, including Payne Stewart did not respond to repeated calls from air traffic control. From what I heard, 20 minutes after loss of contact, fighters were alongside the plane, as is standard operating procedure for protecting national airspace. The 4 large commercial airliners hijacked Sept 11th got nowhere near the same fast response. How could a jet get near the capitol? Andrews Airforce Base is charged with protecting that airspace. They had over an hour... what were they doing? It is quite widely agreed that numerous things that happened that day are odd. A coincidence? Could it be possible that, as is claimed regarding Pearl Harbour, the gov't needed public support before going to war, so they let it happen. The summer before 911, it is alleged that the countries around Afghanistan were quietly told that the US would be going into Afghanistan in October. In the Pearl Harbour claim, the mainland military leaders knew... and didn't pass it on to Hawaii. The public was not behind the war effort and something had to happen to swing public support around. The Pearl Harbour massacre sure did that. There are many aspects of the events of 911 that seem suspicious, like the fact that out of the 8 black boxes, 2 recorders per plane, designed to survive the tremendous forces of a crash, not one was able to be analyzed. None of them were usable. Many more anomalies surround that day... I have just named a few. If there were never any gov't cover ups found out I might not be so skeptical.... but....

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i think 9/11 was an excuse to go to war w/o that we would have no reason to be in iraq again bush had a hunch there were nukes or wmds but didnt know and he wanted to find out

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I went to Washington, DC a week after 9-11. I saw the hole in the Pentagon at a distance. It didn't look BIG enough for a passenger plane to go through.
By that time, all the debris had been cleared away.
They didn't let us get close. My cousin and I saw it from a nearby bridge.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
To: sosuemetoo

I'm going to readily admit, I couldn't stomach reading all of the replies. I'm sorry.

You ran an open poll. All of the members were notified of this poll with U2U.

What is sad is the hostlity I see about the poll results. The staff seems astonished about the results but they are not resorting to hostility.

How can I say this nicely without having a warn and a possible ban to my account? People voted honestly and openly. It didn't turn out the way some of you wanted.

The majority that voted have questions and wish for answers. Plain and simple. I'll leave it at that. Thank You ATS for the poll

I agree with you but Ii read most of the replies, on this thread although stomache Churning, I like you voted honestly and openly.

I would like to thank All the Staff on ATS for allowing us to vote on this.

There is alot fo still unanswered questions that need to be answered.

And with the help of most on here we will find them.

Weither you agree with the poll or disagree with the poll.

Everyone in here is a human being. How would you feel if one off yours were trapped in those towers?

I know a few in here have had friends or relatives, who died on that tragic day.

My heart breaks for them.

But my Question is this

Is it not better to know the truth than denying it ?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I went to Washington, DC a week after 9-11. I saw the hole in the Pentagon at a distance. It didn't look BIG enough for a passenger plane to go through.
By that time, all the debris had been cleared away.
They didn't let us get close. My cousin and I saw it from a nearby bridge.

Wait a minute. How could you see the hole a week after 9-11? It collapsed.

???

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I've seen many programs and docu's dedicated to the company "Controlled Demolitions" and its utter and total BS that it takes weeks or months to wire and detonate a building.

Could part of it have perhaps anything to do with the fact that when a building is being set up for controlled demolition, this is not being hidden from 50,000-60,000 people?.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join