It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we just cells in a huge body?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello all!
Im new here so dont slaughter me please

Could everything that we have ever discovered as a human race (including ourselfs) be just be all working organs supporting a huge body?

if u remember the ending to MEN IN BLACK this theory would be alot easier to understand!

My point bein that in the ending of the film there is a scene where they find the jewel necklace thing, which is basically a charm with like, wat looks like a cloudy sort of galaxy inside it, after they recover the charm right at the end which is the last scene, the camera zooms out from the earth, past the milky way and out of our galaxy. it continues to come past the stars and out of space then it seems to end up that everything in the whole of space was inside an identical sort of charm, with two creatures playing with it (the charm)!

Now please dont get it twisted! im not saying that our galaxy is inside a charm, but what if it our galaxy was just inside a body! and all of the planets, stars, black holes ect... were just organs supporting this body and every object has its own purpose (job to do). i mean everything is jus so incrediblely huge that we would'nt hav a clue!
Say what if meteors were like cancers and if they were to collide with an organ (a planet) then it might cause that part of the body to break down?
i kno inside our bodys we have cells that all have a job to do! Like we all have cancers inside our bodys but not all of them are dangerous!

How do we know that inside the dirt under out finger nails there is not a galaxy, with a race trying to figure out what the hell is going on?
when i hear about the size of objects in the galaxy it just totally f*#@s my head up!

I'M NOT SAYING I BELIVE THESES THEORYS THERE JUST EXAMPLES OF WHAT IM GETTING AT?

I kno sum of these theorys may not make sense or not go hand in hand with physics or the big bang but, like i said im new and maybe i dont know what im trying to say but if any of u see what im getting at feedback would be most appreciated!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I see where your coming from kinda like a Universe in a single atom ;-p

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

[edit on 7-7-2006 by D15t0rT]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i think it could be real liable for our universe to be very small compared to some other object.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
our cells say, "there must be a God, but who is he/she?"
We know there are cells but are unaware of them on a personal level. (yet they automatically take care of us)

we our cells in the universe body...God knows we exist, but doesnt know us individually...we ask if there is a God, we are part of his body.
(check out pauls writings, you are body of christ, and kabbalah, and quantum physics say our brain, etc is a microcosmic model of the universe.)

fun stuff.

so no soul...sorry.

peace

dalen

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This is a common microcosm on spectal life. This is a topic I love to discuss, and dimensions are something we dont know or probably will ever know about. I believe in parallel dimensions, and we do know ours is 3D.

I think the cell is part of god , as are we. The universe may also only be part of god.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by D15t0rT

[edit on 7-7-2006 by D15t0rT]

Yup thats what im talking about thanks for posting a visual model !

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mhuss
I see where your coming from kinda like a Universe in a single atom ;-p

Thats also my belief. So yeah if the universe is an atom we could be part of a body.. or anything for that matter.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Boy, are we humans aware ! Perhaps one day we will all evolve into something else and be the ones who have to wash us away. .. like antibodies. We might be microbes on the planets body. Bacteria, viruses? Maybe all the beautiful architecture we see and big cities are just a fabrication of the internal world that our brain allows us to see.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Boy, are we humans aware ! Perhaps one day we will all evolve into something else and be the ones who have to wash us away. .. like antibodies. We might be microbes on the planets body. Bacteria, viruses? Maybe all the beautiful architecture we see and big cities are just a fabrication of the internal world that our brain allows us to see.

exactly we well could be a virus to the body infecting the planet that we foarmed on! cuz c'mon with all the pollution, climate change...etc we hav caused to this planet (or organ if u like) we are sure to destroy or speed up the process of deterioration!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Whats beyong the edge of everything? Somthing else?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I've always entertained the idea that earth/mankind is god's 'answer at the bottom of a gigantic cosmic beer bottle'...when you look up and see what we call the moon, it's really light shining in from the open bottle neck

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If that was the case there may be life living in universes within the atoms that make up our own bodies? What if that if beyond our universe is another universe idientical to the one we live in aka a parallell universe. multiply this trillions of times to make single body which is living in a universe... omg another way to infinity!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Actually I don't know what the real stuff.
When I saw my hand I don't know Is that real? or I just made up my mind.

Maybe I am a fly..who's know?

I have thought that before and it's good idea to explore my mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
If that was the case there may be life living in universes within the atoms that make up our own bodies? What if that if beyond our universe is another universe idientical to the one we live in aka a parallell universe. multiply this trillions of times to make single body which is living in a universe... omg another way to infinity!

exactly what im getting at!! nail on the head!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This was a very good question.

It does make you wonder, since I am in my Garage, and looking as some of my Tools.

They appear and seem ever so solid, but are infact, individual Atoms that have "SOME" space between each.

And each of these atoms, figurativily speaking would represent, an Individualized Cosmic Scenario, as outline in the Illustrations offered earlier.

If this is the basis onwhich we believe Science indicates the Elements form into an object, be it a rock, or Gold, or Milk, or Oil, or plants, and animals, then would there be a basis to further consider this in the reverse as well.

Could YOUR body, be the center of many similiar, yet smaller, Universes?

As for the Dimensional aspect, I think there was a Movie called "THE ONE", with Jet Li, (I know Jet played the lead role, and the Basis was as follows. I am not certain of the Title though).

The Guy Skipped through these various dimensional feilds, killing his own Self, in these other dimensions, inorder to become invincible. The Powers from the other selfs he killed, grew stronger in the remaining selfs as the total numbers of his "being" was reduced. And then there where two left. One with Evil intend, and the other trying to figure out what was wrong with him, and why his abilities magnified to a far superior level than "Others" in the general population had.

They end up fighting it out, and the Good Guy wins.

It was "out there" for a Concept, but not too bad, since unlike the majority of things on film, it was Original, or so it seemed anyways.

But yes, it is a curious question, and if there is room for considering the matter as outlines "Cosmically", then there maybe room for "Internal" considerations as well.

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Shane]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes i love thinking about this, if your interested there is another thread with a similar line of thought, check it out and see what you think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/7/06 by mojo4sale]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've always thought this to be the case...

Kind of mind blowing to think it could all be infinite. Our universe is part of a bigger body, a body that is part of an even bigger body and so on, never ending.

We have universes in us, with life getting infinitely smaller...

Maybe there are people in your arm, posting on a forum...LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Well at least they would all have Happy Right Wing Thoughts. None of those Liberal views in here

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

Originally posted by ANOK

Well at least they would all have Happy Right Wing Thoughts. None of those Liberal views in here

Huh? How do you figure that out?

If they're right wingers in my arm then I'd have to chop it off...

Maybe that's what God meant when he said...'If thy hand offends thee, then chop it off'

Btw Hitler and the Nazis's were right wing, did they have happy thoughts?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join