It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kilgour-Matas Report Confirms Organ Harvesting in China

page: 1

join
share:
Oct

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Independent Canadian investigators say they are convinced that the organs of Falun Gong practitioners in China are being harvested for profit, according to a report released today.

www.theepochtimes.com...

ccp = evil

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is good, we need as many confirmations as possible to use against the CCP

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Isn't this really a duplicate of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

?

I agree it's an important issue that deserves ATS discussion, but I don't think we need multiple threads about it at the same time.

Oct

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

On July 6, 2006, international human rights lawyer Mr. David Matas and former Member of Parliament Mr. David Kilgour released their investigative report on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)'s live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners. Though we had been aware of the CCP's crimes in this area beforehand and had considerable mental preparation for the extent of the bloodiness and brutality that might be touched upon in this report, we are still deeply shocked and grieved when we are faced with this report. In order to express our concern and support for those fellow Chinese who have suffered such atrocity, and protest the CCP's crimes against humanity as mentioned in this report, we, Lin Mu, Sun Wenguang, Gao Zhisheng, Jiao Guobiao, Zhang Jiankang, and Yang Zaixin hereby make the following statement:

www.theepochtimes.com...

when the whole world realizes what ccp is doing, that is the time of ccp's doom.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

when the whole world realizes what ccp is doing, that is the time of ccp's doom.

The world already knows, it just when the world realizes the leaders from around the world are in on this, then its time for the elites doom.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Dear God, wow, this is sick, Kilgour wasn't kidding -- this truly is a new form of evil we have yet to see.

If the numbers are correct this makes the Nazi's look tame.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The epoch times is bull#. It's at the same bull# level as the 700 Club with Pat Robertson. The epoch times is run by Falun Gong who are pissed off that China caught it in illegal acts. This is worse bull# than the tabloid magazines talking about UFOs coming to invade in 2011. Unfortunately, you have stupid americans who are believing this to be the gospel. I can assure you that none of this stuff is going on.

If you want real news from China go here: english.peopledaily.com.cn...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by KingMongolBlueHat]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Stop swearing please.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingMongolBlueHat

If you want real news from China go here: english.peopledaily.com.cn...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by KingMongolBlueHat]

LMAO Peoples daily, hey buddy go read up on censorship in china, and all other communist countrys, they have little if none free press, you make me laugh, I have friends from china they been beaten and tortured by the communist regime, you expect me to take the communist lightly, in fact you are so out of it you posted a link to a communist controled news site, it goes through so many filters, how about this go type in TANKMAN in google image, who do you get? now go ask someone in china to do it, and see what they get.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The people you know from China probably lied to other people to create violence like the Falun Gong. Are your friends Falun Gong?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The epoch times is bull#. It's at the same bull# level as the 700 Club with Pat Robertson.

Well, I suppose that would be a somewhat relevant comment, if this report was issued by the Epoch Times and not a report given by a Canadian MP and an international human rights lawyer who went there to investigate.

You can find the whole report and the rebuttal to the Chinese governments statement (conveniently issued the very same day as the Kilgour-Matas report, which should tell you how hard the CCP looked into the allegations made) at David Kilgour's site.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The people you know from China probably lied to other people to create violence like the Falun Gong. Are your friends Falun Gong?

My friends are many in the asian community in town, we get people who run away from the chinese communist for many reasons. Falun Gong just has the biggest spotlight. Chinese generals and lots of soldiers run away from the communist regime to, once they saw there planes, china might look nice on the outside but its just judging a book by its cover, you still have 840 million chinese that live outside of these spot light citys and its really bad, people getting killed daily because they refuse to give up there land for government building contracts or company, which are owned by the government btw. IMO the lower class in chinese society is being exiled from the rest of the picture.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in seeing how much these organ transplants will cost for a foreigner check out this archived page from the Chinese International Organ Transplant Institute. The price list was removed in April.

archive.edoors.com...

For only $160,000 USD you can get one slightly used heart, installed.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
people getting killed daily because they refuse to give up there land for government building contracts.

Land in China is leased by the citizens for up to 70 years under some contracts. The land is owned by the whole people of China, and not a single person. The land that citizens refuse to give up do not belong to them singularly, therefore trying to keep the land is a crime. No one gets killed for this crime, but the land is taken back, as it should. Just like in America where houses and cars are taken from people when people default on their lones. In this cause, people default on their leases.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Land in China is leased by the citizens for up to 70 years under some contracts. The land is owned by the whole people of China, and not a single person. The land that citizens refuse to give up do not belong to them singularly, therefore trying to keep the land is a crime. No one gets killed for this crime, but the land is taken back, as it should. Just like in America where houses and cars are taken from people when people default on their lones. In this cause, people default on their leases.

So its just a hive mentality? So overall the individual sacrifices everything for the whole, which is good, but the way China does it seems to violate tons of human right issues. OH well I will take your word for it I am going to china and hong kong soon btw. I am probally just paraniod now about the place.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't care who the fulan gong are or what kind of violence they create. Harvesting peoples' organs is just plain wrong and sick no matter how you spin it.

As another person pointed out here, I'd rather trust the Epoch Times over Chinese officials anyday.

Oct

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Crow
Harvesting peoples' organs is just plain wrong and sick no matter how you spin it.

Simple and right!

Report here:
investigation.redirectme.net...

new topics

top topics

join