It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Shuttle screenshots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Post all your shuttle pictures of anything that could be significant. or just cool looking here.
also if anyone has or knows a program that can take screenshot an save then with better quality post that to, cause mwsnap lowers the already bad quality of the pictures for me

here one of mine, its probably space junk or ice but it seemed interesting,sry for the whole screen to be there i didnt feel like cropping

[edit: image size]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/5/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i24.photobucket.com...

i24.photobucket.com...

those 2 screens I took to object an one moved out the way real quick

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
DalairTheGreat,

Why are your screen shots so distorted?

If your live feed looks like the screen shots you should go to the NASA TV landing page and get the feed straight from NASA , real Player has the clearest video IMO.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
the disortion is due to compression or somthing cause when i take them there fine. i dont like the real player version ist clearer but it freezes more.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
O.k. well here is what I do is to take the screen shot , paste on to a Paint program and then crop just the relevent portion of the screen shot and then use imageshack to host the pic.

That way you don't need to resize the images or anything and there won't be any unnessicary compression.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
im using a program though that way i can take an auto save many pictures. one pic at a time wont work if something was moving

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here is a screen shot of the shuttles AFT Thrusters firing to maintain the Shuttles attitude. ( I believe these are the Vernier Jets they've been having problems with.)

[edit on 6-7-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
dumb question but ive never done it before.
How do i screen grab from media player?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
dumb question but ive never done it before.
How do i screen grab from media player?

All you need to do is watch the media player and just to grab a screen shot , hit the Print Screen button on your key board then open a program like Paint or similar and paste the image. Then you can crop and save or whatever.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So theres not a continuous feed??
Is that why theres nothing up now??
So they can sift through all the good stuff i bet....shame.

new topics

top topics

join