It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO during STS-121 Launch...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I saw a black object in the background of the shuttle launch. The object appears shortly after take off when the camera zooms out. It approached the shuttle on the left side (below, where the smoke trail was) and then changed directions and hauled ass the other way. Did any one else see this?

I dont know what it was? Did any one else see this? Ive seen it several times on replays.

The only videos I can find on the net are low res pieces of junk.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Did not see anything but STS121 taking off.
Cable networks are steadily running the takeoff footage and I have yet to see what you describe.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No I did not see this... are people going to report birds and clouds again now?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Did not see anything but STS121 taking off.
Cable networks are steadily running the takeoff footage and I have yet to see what you describe.
seekerof

I could see it best on my big screen HD TV when ever they showed the launch 'full screen' instead of a picture in picture. Trust me it is there. I pointed it out to my friend who scoffs at such things and he said 'thats pretty wierd'.

Shortly after ignition they will zoom in on the orbiter, then they zoom out and you see the large/long smoke trail behind the shuttle. This is where the object comes into view from the left side, below the shuttle. It heads toward the smoke trail and then zooms off heading the opposite direction.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Some how I knew this was going to happen, so I took the liberty of taping the WHOLE thing from take off to the first repeat. I seen no Unidentified objects.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Can you post a video?
That would be good i watched the launch, shame they dont show more.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Heard them buzzards were thick on the cape today......

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I can not post it, it is off of fox news. It is also one gig.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is a low res video here www.foxnews.com...

Spittin - To give you an idea of when to look for it on your own video - The video on foxnews.com time frame is at 19:00 / 9:01 when you should look for the object on the left side of the smoke trail.

NOTE: The video on foxnews.com is much too low res for me to see anything of the sorts.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Pitts__Pilot]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
During the hold before launch (side view camera), I saw something black hovering around to the right of the launch pad, and I couldn't tell what it was. It came back a little later (or a different one), and it was clearly a black colored bird of some kind. It was cornering at an angle where it's wings were easily visible this time, unlike the first time. My guess is that it was one of those, post-launch.

new topics

top topics

join