It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africas Roswell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I am South African born in 1971 and are totally aware of this story ..

Not all that i have read/been told after this mentioned incident i can prove ..

www.think-aboutit.com...

Quick summary of what i know ..not that any link i provide will help to prove what i am saying..so i am saying what i know and been told by avid S.African ufo/ET "lovers"

Yes a ufo shot down by S.African fighter pilot in 1986 ..not 89 ,2 "bodies" recovered with debris and taken to Pretoria airbase & then transported to the US,pilot surname is Steyn who shot object down (not sure on rank) but he is still around and quiet living in S.Africa ,it was not Van Greunen who shot it down although he was witness to the incident and filed paperwork (which we would love to get our hands on) & is still on run (last i heard) from a couple of countries as he wanted to give away or so show evidence to prove of what is "Out There"..for a price

He (Van Greunen) did contact a English ufo-hunter and wanted to sell all to him as he needed money to get along and leave the country "unnoticed" as he was at large with information of great "value" that would hurt S.Africa & the US or whomever he said but was unreliable as people who would have bought it from him said he always ditched them at the last minute,the English guy actually got fed up with him at stages and told him to keep his evidence ,well of course the Engllish guy thought Van Greunen was a liar but still were interested as he knew about the ufo that was shot down over S.African border and info that Van Greunen gave him on the phone was more than accurate ..so they did "meet" up and Van Greunen told him the story gave him copies of all paperwork and a photo ,just one photo.

Van Greunen was more caught up in getting money than doing the right thing thus being the greedy man made him out to be a fraud ,but what he saw and what he has in possession is big enough to get him killed ..if he is still alive.

Hey but then i am just "another" person who know not everyone will believe or want to believe,i cannot blame anyone i read so much crap myself that i laugh at ..but sometimes that "crap" could just be true.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

www.webtrance.co.za...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks for your response qonone. But which crash are you speaking of? You mention the one which you claim took place in '86, but your links are in regards to the Lesotho incident of '94.

You don't know the location of the '86/9 incident do you?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The first link i supplied if you read i will quote a part as the 1989 incident is spoken about (which i know happened in 1986) ..

]In May 1989 we were threatened to submit to the wishes of the United States Government when an (blackened word) space vehicle was brought down by the South African Air Force. As you are aware that exercise was a costly and internationally embarrassing event from which we have learnt not to be swayed or distracted from international priorities.

86/89 were the same incident that is what i was trying to say but as i said i have no proof only to the year i will not forget & that names has been changed in these "new" versions ...

All this is exactly the same..but people have changed names/dates & sorry i cannot prove them wrong ..i have searched high & low on the net for the real story with the real names and dates & sorry i lost that round but i know what i know and believe me or not.

I really wish i can get hold of info to the truth but media and stupid tv shows have made this out as it suited them,that also showed me you cannot trust nothing on "reality/discovery/history and similar tv channels" these days ..

So sorry for not totally backing up but as said that is all i can show/tell ..is what i know.

Cheers!

[edit on 6/20/2007 by qonone]

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iCEdTenG

i have the docs about this, with the story of the craft being shot down by thor laser and illustration of craft and body

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
how can you possibly hit something traveling that fast... isn't that like trying to hit a bullet flying through the air with a grain of sand?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by morepunkthanu

You have also put that info out on another thread
'The Kalahari ufo' so just in case you

missed it. The information you claim you have, is a forgery by one James van Greunen aka

Judy Faltskog [cut and pastes, and the supposed SA insignia's on the claimed 'official'

documents have been photo copied from his SA passport.]

He has sold or tried to sell this documentation/information many many times to a number

of known ufo researchers inc. Cynthia Hind, Micheal Hesemann and Tony Dodds

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The www.huisgenoot.com... links posted earlier are now a '404'

Shame that.

Edit: the facebook page/content posted above is also not available.
edit on 11-9-2011 by fatpastyhead because: to edit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join