It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Area S4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
you now the guy (bob lazar or summit) hu claimed tu have seen 9 UFO's in area S4 but could never prove he worked on field propultion systems. Im not sure but maybe if the military had wiped out his past, thn ino the school he went to helped the goverment with classified projects and also coverd up for the goverment, because it wasnt an old yearbook it was 1 still in the school the goverment could have payed the school tu edit it. also wen a journalist first checked about him working in S4 couldnt find proof and 7 month later he found records on bob lazar or sum1 working as a civilian engineer. the goverment denyed all fact of alien space crafts but also denyed ppl to enter the area because it is not ment tu exist just like area 51 , 13 , 19 and 42 (there the only 1s i now about).

plz tell me wat yu think about it and also i would like tu now more about majestic12
if it does exist. i would also like to know more about area S4, because if area 51 is used for building stealth jets like the U2 and suposedly the ararur S4 could be used for alien technolagy but most likely area 19 is more likly tu have aliens because its underground, kind of, ( i read an article on anuva website tht sed a pilot took sum friends down and landed on a secret runway unda a thin layer of sand and there were huge hills with entrances under tu go into buildings and the way these buildins wernt picked up are sum highly designed camo netting device witch would be possible if they had alien technolagy or had technolagy that ppl wont get for another 50 years as a x worker/scientist claimed 4 days before he died)

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
also if any1 is wonderin area 51 is in nevada and also S4 is close to it but all ino about area 19 is its allot more remote than the ova areas.
also its to do with a war on a ufo dont now if its true
www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You know im pretty new here... sorry ill write this so you understand...

U no im prete nu her but im sur dat du serch buton wood werk 4 u.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you want to be taken seriously in this forum you at least need to know how to read and write english. I don't know if this is your first language but at least give spelling a go!

Ok to the points you made in your "post". I've never heard of area 13 though someone here probably knows about it. I've also never heard of area 42 but you're probably getting mixed up with plant 42. There isn't much at area 19 either, just a power line that was going to be used for nuclear tests but never got used, its certainly not a centre for underground aliens.

Area 51 isn't for the development of stealth aircraft and the U-2 didn't have any stealth features as far as I know. Also I don't think stealth as we know it was even known t be possible at that time.

There is no way "a pilot and his friends" could land at area 19, its pretty well protected as its in the NTS. You seem to be recounting some convoluted version of the cheshire airstrip story, which says that there is a camoflaged runway that only shows up when water is sprayed onto it. Unfortunately anyone with common sense knows this is not true.

To be quite honest you should read through some past threads and websites on the places you talk about, and you really should try to learn to talk.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
For detailed information on Area 13, check out this link:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

For information about anti-radar ("stealth") treatments for the U-2, check this out:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
ok thanks for explaning some things for me.

And also next time i know to write in full instead of abreviations and stuff coz all get loads of agrow.

but thnx for the information still.

im just used to typing msn style.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't beleive we've ever been visited, so I don't think any government has any kind of UFO. It was a cover created by the press and adopted by the military to cover secret sply plane testings over Area 51. Is that a plane? No of course not, it's Area 51, so they must be UFOs.

MSN style is good for MSN, but not for communicating with people over a informative forum.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The L.A Incident was not a war on a UFO, It was during the second world war I believe. And a UFO passed over L.A during/causing a black out. Military opened fire but no damage was caused and the craft was gone as quick as it came.

new topics

top topics

join