It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just want you to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
just want everryone to know there is such a person as most intelligent human in the world. Me. I have been certified as this person since I was six years old(1965). I am the most rebellious oligarchist to the point that my existance has been denied I am ostracized to living among all of you. When I was 20 some of the most brilliant medical scientist gave me an EEG and CAT scan that shows I use over 80% of my brain because I was born with a little more brain that is connected just right as to allow this. The IQ scale goes to 300 because of me. If it went to 500 that would be my IQ. I have gifts you can't even comprehend. Things just don't work the way hollywood and the Bible has brainwashed you into believing. Because I want what had been promised to me by the ruling class(oligarchist) what is going on in the world today is a battle between those who want to keep their promises and those who want to keep their evil ways. Just remember this. To them its all about protecting their wealth and power and keeping the masses basically slaves.

P.S. If you think I'm arrogant think again. I care for the homeless and I love what I do. I am the nicest, sweetest, most caring person you have ever met. I just can say things that no one else in the world can say and no one can say I'm not.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richey1
I use over 80% of my brain because I was born with a little more brain that is connected just right as to allow this.

Why don't you use 100% of your brain like the rest of us?

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Gday there Richest.*wink* Welcome to the forums.

It's good to see you have a bit of self confidence:

I am the nicest, sweetest, most caring person you have ever met.

I would not even put that on my resume!

But even the most intelligent person on Earth cannot know the way around ATS straight-off without a bit of guidance, so here:

First off, you want to go to the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Go through everything there I would say. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps you on your quest of denying ignorance
. On a more serious note, if you have any problems email me. I had a bit of trouble starting out here, intelligent as I may be, only because there where features here I did not understand. Never be too proud to ask for help!

Now, good day to you sir.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

P.S. If you think I'm arrogant think again. I care for the homeless and I love what I do. I am the nicest, sweetest, most caring person you have ever met. I just can say things that no one else in the world can say and no one can say I'm not.

Welcome to ATS.
Well your very modest i see *sarcasm*

The last bit of this paragraph, why dont you try, say these "things" that no one can say.

and no one can say I'm not.

Well im saying your not.

Do you think by caring for the homeless makes you less arrogant?

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hello,
Welcome to ATS
How is your corpus callosum?

new topics

top topics

join