It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO caught on Scotish CCTV camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I found this vid on.. www.alienvideo.net... ,
I Would like to see what all ATS'ers think about it

www.alienvideo.net...

Screen shot...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hmm, look a little fake. but you cant just say that right off the bat.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Looks like it could be one of those 'flying black triangles' of which their was a big spate of in the 90's.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
According to the date on the screen the video is about 8 years old.

Must've been covered somewhere before. Anyone?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This Scotland UFO moves simlar to the Billy Meier UFOs he allegedly recorded on video. A strange bobbing effect.

Not to say that discredits this video, because I personally feel that his videos/photos are authentic.

It would be nice though, if there was more to this - like if we could see it fly away or something. Wonder if this video was originally featured on a news broadcast ?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Not to say that discredits this video, because I personally feel that his videos/photos are authentic.

Hi Zoo, i was shocked when i read this part, you believe Meier?

On topic sorry, why does the film only last that long, if you watch the camera pan out to the right then obviously catches the ufo and zooms in, why stop there?
If its cctv of some kind it wouldnt run out would it?

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I may be wrong here but i think that is footage from a TV show shown in the UK ("Police, Camera, Action"), i remeber seeing it and it turned out to be a goodyear blimp that had got lost, it later started shining its lights onto motorway signs to get directions,

also notice how the footage has been sped up, that thing is quite slowly

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Tommio]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I posted about this a few weeks ago with my hypothesis as to what it actually is.

Original Thread Here

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
No it is actually a blimp

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If that thing is a UFO, surely it didnt fly here at 2 mph!!!

Jeeze, that thing was slow in fast motion! I'd put a dollar on it being a blimp, for sure.

As a kid and as a teenager, I personally witnessed the Goodyear "UFO" (blimp).

As it flew closer, we were able to red the "flashing lights." Something along the lines of EAT AT JOE'S.

~sigh~

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
We have goodyear blimps in the UK?! Also, are you sure theyre allowed to fly at night?

I watched some programme on bbc1 that followed the air ambulance in London, even they arent allowed to fly at night..

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes we do have goodyear blimps, well blimps atleast i may have the company wrong (jeesh,*rolls eyes*), and it is not ileagle to fly at night, notice how planes do it all the time. Also the thing had got lost, im fairly certain that if he could have found somewhere to land it he would have done. It's a blimp!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is not a blimp, I don’t know if its a UFO, but its not a blimp, because the blimp footage from "Police Camera Action" was completely different, as I have it on tape. I do know what you mean though.

new topics

top topics

join