It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Years and still no answer :(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hi NephraTari

Your answers are

1) I am 23 and she is 26 years young and a goddess.
2) I have done the whole making my intentions knowen, but I keep getting the same answer, "You know how things are" acompnied with that look of you should know better

was that any help

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
She doesn't want you
You are the wrong sex for her.
She doesn't like younger partners.

Date some other girls if you get another misleading answer and how she reacts.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
hi NephraTari

Your answers are

1) I am 23 and she is 26 years young and a goddess.
2) I have done the whole making my intentions knowen, but I keep getting the same answer, "You know how things are" acompnied with that look of you should know better

was that any help
Oh honey, that is the kiss of death. She only sees you as a friend.
I hate to say it, but you are going to have to move on if you want to find happiness.
She may be a soul mate, however she is not THAT soul mate. We have several of them. There is someone waiting for you to move on somewhere and that soul that is meant for you cannot connect until you let go of this one.
Give true love a chance. Move on.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
you are trapped in the friend zone. The only way out is to get a way hotter girlfrind and let the object of your affection see how into you the new hot chick is. The trouble with that is...you don't want to come back from that, but worst case, it can inspire more romantic feelings in her. Basically as long as you're trapped in 'the friend zone' there will be no romantic relationship. Chicks think they can be friends with dudes....Dudes are only friends with chicks they actually want to sleep with. Its fact. Argue all you want, but its a truth. So your only chance at romance is to exit 'the friend zone'. This is risky, becasue if could either a) land you your ideal woman, or b) cost you a valued friend forever. If the risk is too great....continue to pine over her, and be forever trapped in the friend zone. Good Luck...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
you cant be with someone who doesnt want to be with you............... sorry mate sounds like it's a friend only thing towards you from her.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Get out while you can...

If you convince her with pity to go out with you then your relationship will be #e ... as it won't be based on equal respect.

Get out, find someone else, and if she follows you THEN check out the situation again. As it is you are only making yourself look foolish...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh honey, that is the kiss of death. She only sees you as a friend

Yep...move on and stop aching... Take it from me, I've been there. It's her loss... I'd try to put some distance in the friendship too (not end it all together, but lessen the contact), it'll make it easier, at least until you hook up with someone else... Pining for what can never be is no picnic, and a beeline to depression...

Look elsewhere for love.... Besides, sometimes seeing you with another girl, can be enough for her to realize what she's missing, and that just might spark her up!
And if not, then you've got a girl anyways, and you're happy that way!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join