It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pc withcraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
this is the oddest thing iv'e seen, i think im going to crack if some one does not come up with an explination

www.milaadesign.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I tried several times with the same number - it never worked for me. Sorry.

I orginally thought it was going to be based on some sort of mathmatical formulae, but it never seemed to come through.

I take it worked for your numbers?

Urn

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
hmm...works for me everytime....i certainly cant figure it out...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It is Advanced mathematics nothing special, but nicely worked out though

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I tried several times with the same number - it never worked for me. Sorry.

I orginally thought it was going to be based on some sort of mathmatical formulae, but it never seemed to come through.

I take it worked for your numbers?

sorry, but i call your bluff. i tried it 10 times and the only time it didnt wok is when i picked the number at the symbol screen. maybe you have trouble with math

seems to be about a 1 and 10 chance. it's not like they guessed the number. but it really chokes me up that im that predictable, i thought i was slick

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

This is so funny, I just went to Ghost whisper site and played a game just like this!

Its simple, and not magical, just takes advantage of not paying attention to detail through throwing a lot of content on screen.

First you have to pick a 2 digit number add it then subtract your result from the orignal number.
Well you will see 99 is there, but there is no way you will ever get that number.

Infact you will never be able to pick most of the numbers as when you take any two digit number add it together and subtract it from the resulting number, you will get only a handful of answers.

ANSWER: DONT READ IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN PC MAGIC

Once you do this experiment, look at the symbol beside the number you end up with. Keep clicking the button and watch the same number.
The number will always have a different symbol there, the same one shared by a select other numbers which also rotate out the identical symbol...thus guaranteeing with each hit you will see what your supposed to...it looks like random, but once you realize that all the numbers that are answers have the same symbol, and they rotate out each time, you get whats going on.

Not that this is clearly explained...but play around, you will see...no magic...

peace

dalen

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goosesorry, but i call your bluff. i tried it 10 times and the only time it didnt wok is when i picked the number at the symbol screen. maybe you have trouble with math

you may have an issue with math
, as it is 100% right if you calculate the formula right.
See explanation above...(there could be a glitch with their system too) however its a very logical piece.
If you choose number at screen, it will not work, as you may accidentally choose a number that is not one of the pre-known solution numbers.

All solution/answer numbers switch out each time - with ONE shared symbol.

peace

dalen

[edit on 25-6-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Its simple, and not magical, just takes advantage of not paying attention to detail through throwing a lot of content on screen.

ahh, you know how to print screen, i dont have a printer and i dont know how to just save the image to file. it never stayed open long enough for me to map out a pattern. thanks dude(t)

(Mod edit: Trimmed long quote. Please see Trim Those Quotes!. To print the screen in Windows, hit the PrtScrn (or similar) key on your keyboard, and it will copy an image of the screen to the Windows Clipboard. You can then paste it into any graphics program. --Majic).

[edit on 6/25/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Not work for me,it is stupid thing ever play..

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bscale
Not work for me,it is stupid thing ever play..

you must not understand the directions clearly.

You DO NOT choose a 2 digit number from the list.

1) THINK of any 2 digit number...say 77
2) take that number & add it together...7+7 = 14
3) take your original number that you thought of...77 and substract its sum from it...14
(so 77-14= 63)
4) NOW take the number 63 & find it on the chart...look at the symbol beside it, and presto...it will show you the symbol which make you think it can read your mind....in actuality everynumber that has an answer has the exact same symbol...you wont notice cause the symbol rotates with each click.

peace

dalen

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I've come across about three of these now. I think one was called "Ask Merlin" or something like that, and one other one that I forget. They all have basically the same math thing going on. The first one I saw was about 4 years ago, and my friend and myself figured out the math behind it in under 10 minutes. I forget if we had to look at the source code or not.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There are several number games. Some of them, no matter what number you start with, the answer will always be 7 (or some other number). In some, the answer will always be your starting number.

In mathmatics, (which the ciomputer is a wiz at of course) - you just incert a random letter in the place of every unknow number. As the equation continues being built (a few 'steps' like , devide by 2, or add 10 etc), there are more and more pieces to the puzzle. It's no magic, no trick, it's simple math.

For example.

If I said:
X = 10 - 2
Obviously, X = 8

But if X isn't know at first, I continue asking you to input clues till I figure it out.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Get a calculater for this one. It's one of the better one's I've seen.

1. Pick a number (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply by 2
3. Add 5
4. Multiply by 50
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....
If you haven't, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

(You should have a three digit number)

The first digit of this was your original number.

The next two numbers are you age.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Get a calculater for this one. It's one of the better one's I've seen.

1. Pick a number (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply by 2
3. Add 5
4. Multiply by 50
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....
If you haven't, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

(You should have a three digit number)

The first digit of this was your original number.

The next two numbers are you age.

now that is good one. i was able to understand the concept of the one in the original post, it was actually pretty easy once i was clued in by a member here, but yours looks a little more complicated, care do discribe how you did that? please?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
lol that easy.. theres only so many numbers u can get by doing the math they said... do it twice and ule see the secound number u get well have the same sign as the first one... and they just assign a random sign to all those numbers...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
now that is good one. i was able to understand the concept of the one in the original post, it was actually pretty easy once i was clued in by a member here, but yours looks a little more complicated, care do discribe how you did that? please?

I didn't creat that one. I haven't even tried to come up with the algebraic equation for it. I just happened to get it in the e-mail that day. It was the best I'd seen yet.

new topics

top topics

join