It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a White Horse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
The crown of thorns

They put a crown of thorns on Jesus when they were ridiculing and torturing him.

When Abraham was told to sacrifice Issac, and Issac said where is the sacrifice, and Abraham said God will provide the sacrifice. This was a reference to the yet future Jesus that Abraham hadn't knowledge of. When God stopped Abraham, he looked over and saw a ram(a forshadowing of Jesus) whose horns were caught in a thicket. This thicket(had thorns) was a forshadowing of the crown of thorns Jesus would wear.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

The crown of thorns

They put a crown of thorns on Jesus when they were ridiculing and torturing him.

When Abraham was told to sacrifice Issac, and Issac said where is the sacrifice, and Abraham said God will provide the sacrifice. This was a reference to the yet future Jesus that Abraham hadn't knowledge of. When God stopped Abraham, he looked over and saw a ram(a forshadowing of Jesus) whose horns were caught in a thicket. This thicket(had thorns) was a forshadowing of the crown of thorns Jesus would wear.

Nice one. Hadn't seen that connection myself. Now it is as clear as, well, the nose on my face.

"Caught in the thicket" pretty much describes the way He had to allow the haters to beat, scorn, spit on Him as well as the thongs they beat him with being armed with thornlike hooks. Amazing how one person can "see" something in the Word and it opens up even more! Way to go, God!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Certainly I have innumerable questions, as anyone who read The Bible would as it appears to greatly mismatches your posts. Firstly, why don't you eat apples? Before answering my question though, perhaps it would be best to answer the one the other posters have asked first.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ummmm...okay...
a few things really quick.

I'm not the first person to say this, and I certainly won't be the last, but
"An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind"

Also, what of the entire history of the world, the solar system, the galaxy and the universe BEFORE the (suppossed) days of christ?

And also, if we are ALL brothers and sisters (according to the tribes and whatnot), wouldn't that make every relationship incestuous?
Isn't that against all that you stand for?

And...
wouldn't it be an extremely limited point of view to personnify what god is?
I mean, isn't it waaaaaayyy beyond what we (as intellectually/perceptually limited creatures) are capable of truly conceptualizing?

Isn't the ideal of improving the self by doing the right thing the ultimate in humanism?

Why worship?
Can't we just, (as profoundly put by Bill & Ted) "Be excellent to each other"?

And ultimately, aren't good and evil just primative concepts?
There is only the Way.

I mean, y'know, don't get me wrong.
I'm not trying to pick a fight or get anyone up in arms,
but seriously,
Taoism (among others) was teaching about oneness with the universe and seeking the ultimate truth for thousands of years before the (supposed) days of christ (which, oddly enough, a lot of the stories from the bible are actually taken from norse, summerian, babylonian and eastern stories; which did in fact come first).
And, if indeed, the bible was written by god (which I seriously doubt, howcome god doesn't come down in person to enforce it? And don't say "because god gave us free will" because that's just a cop-out and an excuse.)

Oh, and one last thing (and this might actually piss some people off, but I'm saying it anyway because I have free will):

I am sick and tired of hearing people blame their own ignorance and weaknesses on "demons" and the "devil";
The "devil" doesn't make you molest children.
The "devil" doesn't make you drink or do drugs.
"Demons" don't make people kill each other.
"Demons" don't make people wage war on each other over ideals and borders.

People do that.
Saying that it is demons or the devil is just an excuse not to take responsibility for your own actions!
Quoting scripture doesn't make you holy (I'm not taking a shot at anyone in particular, just so you know) just like making a mistake due to poor judgement doesn't make you evil.

Worry about your own actions before you condemn your neighbors.

Duality (light/dark; good/evil; etc.) is primative.
Yeah, that's right, I said that, you heard me.

Our true religion (in my opinion) should be self improvement.
Enlightenment is where you find it.

[edit on 6/27/2006 by wu kung]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung

Our true religion (in my opinion) should be self improvement.
Enlightenment is where you find it.

It's already there... theres no need to seek it out.

Enlightenment cannot be obtained, attained, recieved, given, learned... Instead it's realized, that it was always there, you just had to choose it... by moving everything standing on your enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
"It's already there... theres no need to seek it out.

Enlightenment cannot be obtained, attained, recieved, given, learned... Instead it's realized, that it was always there, you just had to choose it... by moving everything standing on your enlightenment."

Word!
That's what I was trying to say.
It's already there, right in front of us.
We need only realize that.
That's why, in taoism, some (or many) of those who become immortal are refered to as "realized immortals".

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Waiting 4her highness 2answer questions...at her leisure of course

Going to be 'wonderful' when 'people' let Jesus/Mary n Joseph n all the family of 'creatures' talk as their own 'person'
ohhh happy days

Don't need the Vatican n their Spin Doctors or their pyromanics if they don't like you...[or u did ur job as Joan n they wanna get rid of u or the way they burnt the remains of JFKjr n Carolyn n Sis]...to make the silly rules for me n judge me...

If the Man JC makes you free...u are free indeed

When u climb the Mountain and get up there...u will know and when u know...YOU KNOW !.....compassion is the key....use it

Ave Maria ! She don't care how u get to her, just get there and learn to rap with her n the 'other Dimensions'...

LOLove n luck n good sex/emotions/vigor/health/passion !

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't think many believers share queenannie's opinion on God, Jesus and the Bible. I'd like to encourage those who are confused or see an obvious conflict between her views and other's who demonstrate they are children of God, to talk to God for themselves, to read the Bible for themselves, and seek the counsel of many believers for help, not just one. Blindly following one person's word and interpretation is...well...foolishness. Who then is your god?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We all are goddesses/god's [john 10:34]...part of the thing is the Almighty made us out of loneliness etc ...Infinity of thought/reasons...

When we get our 'passion' back that has been cleverly miss-directed n with 'compassion' move into our goddesses/god state of being...with Mother Mary with the Baby on her Breast n more with old Saint Joe n all the family ..we will change this 'thing' that the 'insane controllers' have been n are giving to us...

check out Alan Watt at his site...he has the missing clues...
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...
gotta listen 2 about 20 or more hours n don't miss the email questions and answers...

The Church/Temple/Kingdom is in us all...the idear is to learn to access it...

Ave Maria ! LOLove n luck n good sex/emotions/vigor... Infinity

[edit on 27-6-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
We all are goddesses/god's

The Church/Temple/Kingdom is in us all...the idear is to learn to access it...

I'm so shocked, georgejohn, to read what you've written because of course you are right, we are all gods, the Kingdom is in us all. Scripture says so, TO THE BELIEVERS IN JESUS CHRIST.

Still if you are at least a "son of peace", you are not far from the Kingdom. I'd leave Mary and Joseph out of it if I were you, God is STILL a jealous God and shares the fulness of His godhead bodily with only those in whom He and Jesus abide.

Here is another thread you might be interested in if you are seeking for more, and not satisfied that you already have all knowledge and are ruling and reigning without the rest of us soon to be manifested Sons of God.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That's for letting me know about the signature georgejohn, I've changed it.

Let's have a test of knowledge. Can anyone fill in the name in blank of who said the following?

"You will not surely die," ___________ said to the woman. "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Warning, the giver of this statement is incorrect in their claim.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That you can think that God is jealous of Mary or Joseph.....the two who took care of Him as a Child...Mary/Joseph are God's hero's...the communion of the saints...find your friends in other 'dimensions' in God and groove with 'em' in the Spirit...

As we all grow up as babies...it will get far more interesting...as the Lord Jesus chats with us-all in His Mystical Body.....

Mary is the Mother-of-GOD because she was given the MOTHERHOOD of GOD Almighty and was made really the mother of all-creation...n she deserves it tooooo !.....[poor Lucifer fell because he/she wanted that role]

If u can't reach that ur still a street friend of JC and He hasn't taken u home to His Palace yet...think n meditate on it ...

Ave Maria ! mother of Light...aunt of john-the-baptist...down-home-mary...Infinity

LOLove n luck n good sex/emotions/passion

[edit on 27-6-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

LOLove n luck n good sex/emotions/passion

What is luck? I'm unfamiliar with the capatibility of the "luck" concept (which is religiously celtic, is it not?) with Christianity. Would you like to expand on this?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Go and listen to Alan Watt..................

On Luck...may God/JC let the right doors open for you...n may all the lights be green etc...magic moments............Infinity

Don't like to pin down or be pinned down...and do think that is the problem, even with God...people wanna pin Him/Her down, rather then ride the Infinite

ave maria ! Infinite [give me the 'nite', baby] Lolove n luck etc !

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Go and listen to Alan Watt..................

I'm not interested in Alan's perspective, I'm interested in yours.

On Luck...may God/JC let the right doors open for you...n may all the lights be green etc...magic moments............Infinity

God creating opportunity, blessing or miracle is much different, yes?

That isn't luck, is it?

For example:

Celtic dominance once extended across Ireland and much of Western Europe. It was the Druids (Celtic priests) who elevated four leaf clovers to the status of Celtic charms, allegedly potent against malevolent spirits. Their status as Celtic charms is the origin of the modern belief in their power to bestow good luck.

landscaping.about.com...

The Druids New Year Feast of Samhain, when supernatural spirits were said to roam the earth, it thought to be the origin of today's Halloween. And the superstition of saying, "touch wood" for good luck may be a relic from the Druids reverence for sacred trees.

www.celticattic.com...

Here is a test.

Use this tool and type in a search for the words word blessing and/or miracle

www.biblegateway.com...

Now, type in the word luck.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I don't think many believers share queenannie's opinion on God, Jesus and the Bible. I'd like to encourage those who are confused or see an obvious conflict between her views and other's who demonstrate they are children of God, to talk to God for themselves, to read the Bible for themselves, and seek the counsel of many believers for help, not just one. Blindly following one person's word and interpretation is...well...foolishness. Who then is your god?

I LOVE TO READ YOUR POSTS !~!~!~!~ ...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Don't care to be sifted by a adversary...

Nor get into a 'Brooklyn' gutter 'slut' name calling 'thing'

The Druids are interesting but not a room that I care to spend time in...

Have known for years that the real 'satan' or anti-christs are to be found ranting from the silly-bible that they don't understand but claim 2...it was given to them by 'their' controllers for just such a 'reason'... but one has to be ready for understanding that it is being used 2 mind-control the masses...

Could go on n on about the 'madness' of so-called 'Religion' but what is the sense of fighting with ones who love being en-slaved...

As I have said if JC makes u free and when u know u know ! ... go n find ur Mother...she is a 'fit mother' and will show u the WAY-Truth-Life-Light-Mercy...

Ave Maria ! omg religious madness...Infinity

Lolove n luck n good sex/passion/emotions..................

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hello Annie,

I notice that you have many questions re christian theology (BTW you've really butchered our faith here imho) on your plate right now so I'll only add to that this:

queenannie38

I have said, from time to time (not that anyone listened) that I could prove both the Almighty God and the scriptures beyond a doubt (with God’s grace He will surely prove me) [...]

I hope you realize that you can do no such thing as 'prove both God and Scipture beyond a doubt.' If you could prove these things to anybody without any doubt I'd have no need for Faith, no? Regardless it's certainly futile and I figure you must know, at least, that.

Ephesians 2: 8,9"By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works that no one should boast"

BTW I listen to ya, usually go out of my way to look up your posts and I'm one of those Christians you don't seem to like very much... of course I think you're one too sometimes. Regardless of the label we choose or refuse I love ya anyway.

Also could you go into the Cain-666-Christianity-Azazel idea for me again. Nobody else brought it up, so it may just be me, but I couldn't follow that part, thank you. Also are these ideas based in Scripture or vision/dream type 'revelations' (I saw few refs but familiar names, places etc..)?

Not trying to pile on here Annie... so I'll move on to some other minor issues.

And I haven’t even mentioned all the murders of Jews and Muslims and Reformists and those saints who were martyred for their love of truth…..and there are also the Inquisitions and the Crusades and the Witch-hunts in Europe and here in the US in Salem.

Man if I didn't know you better (of course I don't really but I've read alot of your posts) I'd swear you were just a typical, myopic, Bible basher. Why only one side of the coin Annie? I know why the typical ranter does it but I'd think you're better than that. What about the Christians who were martyred? What does any of this have to do with witchcraft? If I'm not mistaken the Salem witch 'trials' happened because of some mold in their grain(?) supply... basically the whole town was tripping. Regardless you've gone out of your way here to bash Christians without any context or rationality. Normally I wouldn't bother with comments like these but coming from you I thought it worth seeking clarification.

Also I need to ask: Is everything good with you Annie? You seem troubled... but I'm often wrong about tone and intention on these dang boards. I hope all is well. If not send a u2u if there's anything I can do to help I will.

This duality is 70% dark and 30% light and it’s starting to pull our solar system apart. It is known by the scientists as ‘dark energy’ and they are mystified by it, and truly they should be. Because it is ancient and primordial and it is literally the ‘abyss.’ So the duality was good for mankind’s education but it’s time to pass to the next phase.

The 'dark energy' or expansion of the universe takes place in empty space ie, far FAR away from our solar system. Think of it like anti-gravity if you like; anywhere there's no mass (empty space) space/time is expanding. Basically new space/time is being created and 'stretching out the heavens.' I realize you're not trying to argue science stuff here Annie but if your seeing visions or having dreams where your seeing this 'pulled apart' solar system, its most likely got nothing to do with 'dark' energy. Care to elaborate?

About the pole shift. It is a reality and soon there are going to be some very catastrophic earthquakes and volcanoes erupting because of it, but the world needs to be cleaned and shifted around because of all the radioactive waste and garbage we’ve been carelessly throwing around. The pole shift, however is not a cause, but rather it is an effect.

The pole shift that scientists are usually talking about refers to the magnetic field 'flipping' ie, north becomes south/east/west/whatever and will have no effect on the plates (earthquakes, volcanoes) that I'm aware of. Might screw up some tech stuff (possibly) and certain animals that use the cardinal points to navigate (sonar?) may be affected as well, but I'm not sure (not necessarily a non-event but certainly not doomsday as they've happened in the past several times.)

Unless you're talking about the actual crust shifting... then yeah we're all screwed. FWIW very few scientists believe this is a possibility as there's no known mechanism for shifting the whole crust or history of such a thing ever happening (IIRC the energy required to do such a thing would rip the planet apart). Is this what you're 'seeing' though?

But please be aware that the more people that read this, the more closer it will be getting to these upheavals starting in the earth’s crust, because just by writing this I have set in motion the energy signatures that are going to complete our pole shift.

I pray you don't actually believe this Annie... you've never struck me as a hoaxster and April 1st has long passed so I must admit I'm at a loss here. Honestly if you're having troubles Annie feel free to lean on me... just go easy on the end age prophecy and Chistianity is the 666 John says is the name of the beast. John for Pete's sake... is it just me??

FYI (aka tread softly friend)

Isaiah 44, 24:25 "This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself, who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise
and turns it into nonsense

Jeremiah 14:14 Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

Originally posted by saint4God

Hey saint,

Great advice. Ahh one of my other favorite 'find posts' guys... well said.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

I have said, from time to time (not that anyone listened) that I could prove both the Almighty God and the scriptures beyond a doubt (with God’s grace He will surely prove me)

And you can do this, without referring to the Bible as your base of proof?

God is the basis of the bible's proof...the bible is to study, not to weld as if it, on its own, had a sharp double blade.

God is my authority. What else do I need?

Besides, if you can't hear, you can't hear.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

I have said, from time to time (not that anyone listened) that I could prove both the Almighty God and the scriptures beyond a doubt (with God’s grace He will surely prove me)

And you can do this, without referring to the Bible as your base of proof?

God is the basis of the bible's proof...the bible is to study, not to weld as if it, on its own, had a sharp double blade.

God is my authority. What else do I need?

Besides, if you can't hear, you can't hear.

If you are referring to you can't hear god then you can;t hear him ... I think .. you meant to say if you can't hear him .. You have not stopped to listen ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join