It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Alex Jones sold out to the NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunter167
I think Alex is involved with hosting a 911 conference in Los Angeles this weekend. I heard him discuss awhile back. I wonder how that all went, if indeed this was the weekend for it.

Yeah it was this Weekend, I think it's continuing throughout today, too, if I'm not mistaken. I'm eager to find out what's happening there...

Did anyone from ATS go yesterday? (Make a thread if you did, tell us about it!)

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don`t see that Alex has gone over to the other side-he just goes through moods at times.I think he is genuine.
I remember the first time i heard him years back,and i must admit his voice and demeanor put me off(no offence alex,its just that we respond more to quiet well spoken types here in the UK.)However his subject matter interested me,so i gave him a chance.
Well,years later and much of what he was saying has come true,and i still can`t find stories that he has made up.He is true to himself and really does get wound up when talking about the NWO and their plans for us all.I can`t blame the guy for that.
I think he is actually putting himself in mortal danger for what he does,and yet he continues.He is a man of courage and integrity.He believes that to get the truth out is more important than his own life.Someone tell me a conviction stronger than that.
The david ike on wogan video is fantastic...how the consciousness of the UK has changed in 16 years.His first appeareance saw him ridiculed and turned into a national joke,but the "second coming"
saw him clapped cheered and supported by the audience.He was clapped most when talking about global loss of freedoms,and 911 being an inside job.Terry obviously tried to shut him up,more than once.Also my award for most completly dumbed down brain washed slave in great britain goes to...Terry"america is an open society" Wogan.What a goon...

Alex Jones for president.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
strange sort of vid. i just think he really has no choice to be playing there game. alex will know himself, how they manipulate our whole society, and he knows they will be using him. no one in his position cannot be not used by the government, they have used him and he probably knows that, and he maybe uses it to his advantage also.
like what i have always said, you cannot believe everything that comes out about 911, there are people out there that want you to believe that the government done it. the public would be better of if they all keep telling themselves that the most they will go is that the government knew it was going to happen and let it happen for whatever reason.
stay away from believing that the government did it, because it is something they seem to want people to believe, for whatever reason.
his spiritual stuff is all well and good and all if it helps him, but i do see a differnce in him today. i stopped watching and listening to him a few years back and seeing that vid, he has definately changed. how, it is hard to say, but he seems more like a preacher nowadays.

for me 911 is just a boring subject, i have always said stick to what you can confirm, and always stay away from the pentagon thing, as there are to mnay questions. the government are very good nowadays in getting people to believe stuff, it is hard to really believe anything apart from the stuff happened on that very day. we should just stick to what we know is facts, and the stuff we knew as facts as soon as it happened, anything else can be just fabrications of truth and lies.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I dont know if this was metioned before but here it goes anyways...

Is it strange the fact that Alex Jones would appreciate the founding fathers even though he knows they were part of the Illuminati. Just a thought. maybe he was talking about the people who fought for freedom during the Revolution but then again look at where it was leading too.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Hehe, that guy reminds of the WWF wrestlers of old.

Originally posted by Delta Alter
Couldn't agree more, how can you take that seriously? It's just too much

I do see what you mean here, but if he's up there telling the Truth I don't really give a *BEEP*. It's not about Alex Jones, and his crazy performances, it's about what he's saying. The information is all I want. Trust you people to discard everything he has said and turn against him for something as trivial as this.

Don't misinterpret that comment as an attack on the message. The message is sound, its the theatrics involved indelivery that I was commenting on. It is hard to watch and take seriously for some of us here, so for a lay-person who is unsure of anything in this arena, this would be a turn off. My thoughts on the message itself are evident a few posts later.

in this case he could sense(just as anyone else who was watching) the level of embarrassment coming from the Aud. The S'n-word'ing laughter at times reaks of 'we're laughing cause we think we should'. The audience may have bought everything that David Icke said, but none of them stepped up to applaud him, and in that everyone who saw that and was there went deeper into 'the closet'.
They laughed at times, but didn't applaud which is the general accepted note that 'We agree and wish to make that clear'.

Well you must be watching the wrong interview, because I saw him draw applause at least twice. Toward the end he really got quite a good clap, when he shut Wogan up about the Yanks.

Notice at the comments he 'drew' applause to.
One was a snide comment on Eastenders, which illicted an automatic response from the crowd as I would wager every single of of those people Watch Eastenders.
If the message was what they were 'clapping' at, then many other times he says better deserving applause and gets non. This crowd weren't paying attention to the interview per se, they were more interested at the tete a tete between Terry and David.
The George Bush laugh too, that wasn't anything mopre than an automated 'George Bush is a fool, some one has said it...lets laugh' response that every 'Chat Show' seems to play on.
Don't be fooled, that audience was far more supportive to Terry on the outside.
Yes, each and every person may have agreed internally with David, but the fact is they still feel embarrassed to show there support for fear of ridicule.
The applause at the end is nothing more than another automatic response from a large flashing sign that says 'Applause'. Listen to it again, there is no show of feeling in it, its a reserved clap.

David is obviously aggressive in the Interview.
Wogan doesn't say much because of the way Icke is conducting himself. As a Chat Show host, Wogan has taken down better speakers and gauges the audience for his own responses.

Wogan is a bumbling idiot, and that's the only reason he still has his awful Celebrity Chat show. The sheltered Buffoon didn't even know what PNAC is. I have no doubt Wogan is a good man under all the Plastic show business coating, but he needs to wake the **** up.
[edit on 25-6-2006 by Communication_Burger]

Yes, I agree with Terry being a Buffoon, but thats what the people who go to his show want. If you go on Wogan, you to to tell the world about your New Film, rise in the Charts or your great New TV show, you DON'T go on to inform the masses of the New World Order.
Your second attack on Wogan however, I feel is a little unfair, the one about PNAC.
Most people have no idea what this is, not because they lead sheltered lives, but because others shelter them from it.
My own parents have no idea what it is, and they are far from what you seem to imply as 'Sheltered Buffoons'. They just haven't looked in the right places.

My point isnt the message is wrong, its the place and way these people present it.
Wogan's viewing Audience has an average age range of 55, always has.
It doesn't help that David went on in an obvious aggressive/frustrated manner, that again detracts from the message and gave the impression he just wanted to slap down Wogan on his own show.
David should be above that, infact anyone trying to teach the world should be above it.
He could have been more successful with a different attitude.
The Message - Right
The Medium - Wrong.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't typically watch alex jones often, and I don't know if this is how he always talks. From what he is saying this is hat I get, that he hates technology? Calling the NWO another species? A more advanced species that has used their knowledge to supress their technology on the average people to dumb them down, to give them a sence that they think they are more comfortable and can't give it up. That is why people don't rise up anymore, in America anyways. People don't want to give up their pleasures, leave their gated communities, to get off the couch to do something dangerous. Is he right though? He talks about wanting to be primitive, to go back to the old days of doing what makes you love life. The depression rate in the advanced world is stagering, people who think they have everything to be happy just can't do it. We act like ants, going to work, feeding the system with no sence of self accomplishments.
Again, I don't know to much about mr. Jones, but this is just what I get from him, and I must say I do agree. How long do you think untill factions begin to arise within our borders? How long do you think until the government begins massacres in the street to supress revolt? The only thing I see that can cause it is an ecconomic crash, to take away what keeps us so passive, our self comforts.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I saw the vid and I thought it was great vid I want to spread the word about this guy the problem is that no one will listen it ashame. I love it he should be Prez he make a great one but the way thing are.... Well we must spead the word everone no punking out of this preach and back it up cause we need to fight that what we need to do

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
ALex looses touch once and a while. He's got a bit of an ego too boot. I think he needs these rants to blow off steam . However still something to keep an eye on.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Order Out Of Chaos,

Don't worry my friend, Alex will never sell out. In the past, he's been offered millions and turned all the offers down. As he is only human, he may act differently from time to time but he would rather die than sell out. Also, Alex doesn't yet know all that drives him and might even be upset with me for implying this but he was a great friend to America in his past life also. Alex is fufilling a promise he made long, long ago - to defend America from tyranny at all costs.

Ram

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I know somthing happend to him when he was - When he was a the Bilderberg meeting..

I downloaded a mp3 from he's site after he came home from Canada...

That was the first time i heard him cry...

Yes - This man has changed inside - but how would you feel if you - for many many years have said the same thing over and over again - And so many people he cares for - wont listening. I tell you i know what it feels like to keep believing in somthing beautiful - And speak for that - And people just "turning their backs" - I had enough of that - and it litterally burned away that surface i once carried around. I once was trendy - smart and social... Can you believe that? I once was part of the Box mentallity - I will never forget the times when i just wanted to end my life - But never did it, cause i know im here to see it end - im not here to end my life cause people around me where ignorant - I once was a nice and gentle person - speaking nonsens - with blankets infront of me eyes.

I was made the person i am today, by people who hated me - without reason.
Hated me because of the condition they where in - Because i was too kind - Not anymore...

It's the Road leading to Armageddon - it must be.
He's telling the truth folks - but still use your own inside..

He has been in this much longer than we have - and.....

Im crying with him...Cause he's words touch my freaking heart.
loveyou

What a week

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I like Alex as long as an MK-Ultra mind rape doesnt get pulled on him he's fine.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I watched that 32 minute video link of Alex Jones, and he comes across as a complete nut job.

If this man is the forefront in the fight against the NWO, then those behind the NWO must be p*ssing themselves laughing all the way to totalitarianism.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos

But maybe the gov wants the people to revolt, maybe he is working for the gov to insite us to revolt. Then they would have their excuse to impliment martial law and put their new camps to use.

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaT

But maybe the gov wants the people to revolt, maybe he is working for the gov to insite us to revolt. Then they would have their excuse to impliment martial law and put their new camps to use.

Agreed.

So what's the alternative? We sit about and do nothing and end up in camps anyway?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaT

Agreed.

Actually it me who said that, and you quoted me out of context.

I said it was more paranoid to think that than to think what Alex is saying is true.

I think the gov are actually preparing for a revolt, but I don't think Alex is being used to that end.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
I watched that 32 minute video link of Alex Jones, and he comes across as a complete nut job.

If this man is the forefront in the fight against the NWO, then those behind the NWO must be p*ssing themselves laughing all the way to totalitarianism.

I should say that Alex Jones' latest high-budget documentary "TERRORSTORM" would be a much better forefront than this one particular rant.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You know, funny you should make this thread. I have been going to his website and lately, lets just say there is a lot "less" anti nwo stuff....
Whats up with that? Something's wrong...hmmm...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I have been going to his website and lately, lets just say there is a lot "less" anti nwo stuff....
Whats up with that? Something's wrong...hmmm...

There are at least 15 anti 'NWO' articles right there slap bang on the front page of Infowars.com. There are probably over a thousand more in the archives and links. You are also posting in a thread about an Alex Jones video where he sits in front of a camera for over 30 minutes and makes non-stop anti 'NWO' statements. You are talking nonsense, there is nothing wrong.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I fail to see how a 30+ minute diatribe against the 'NWO' and the US government can be used as proof that the dude has sold out the the 'NWO'. He looked to be in good health to me, and indeed, I hope he continues in the fine form he displays in this video for many years to come. Is he right? Maybe. Is he wrong? Maybe. Is he trying? Hell yes he is, and good on him, it's all any one of us can do.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You are talking nonsense, there is nothing wrong.
Oh, forgive me. I dont know what i say. I'm nuts.

He is NOT updating nearly so much as he was before...sure- he has tons of articles but not too recent and not with the passion he had before. Anyway, it was just an observation from my somewhat clouded point of view.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join