It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Alex Jones sold out to the NWO?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Alex Jones has ever run for a political office or if he's even considered it?

I wonder how he would do in running for an office in his local community for instance? I also wonder if he would change once he got in office and a taste of the power

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
there's something bigger happening

i mean charlie sheen mate.

hollywood.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
OK, i get that this is a conspiracy related site, i get that by definition we question everything for truth, but now we are questioning the questioners. Where does it stop people?
Yes, I understand that we shouldn't just follow someone blindly, even if they are saying exactly what we want to hear, but here is the thing.
We can see the proof of whats being said ourselves. Its right in front of us, everywhere we go.
If Alex Jones is a Gov't patsy(which i DO'T believe), so what.
Just because the message is coming from them, doesn't change what we can see ourselves. So what if the man presenting it makes the message seem ludicrous to everyone else, we, right here and now, WE see the reality, we know whats to be done and WE will do it, we will step up when the time comes.
This is what the people in charge want. They want us to start doubting each other, questioning the sources, because as long as we do that, we aren't fighting them.

It truly is time to put doubt aside and start the fight for freedom.

If you fail to listen to the whistleblowers like the other sheep you will find yourself in an area that you have to expect the unexpected.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
i dont know if he sold out but i would keep a close eye on him. way too many ads on his page with claims of information that will keep us alive during martial law but if these people care about us, wouldnt it b free? plus the site is kind of depressing, reminds me of mainstream media. i think a lot of stuff he says is credible, but sometimes i question him because of probable inconsistencies. remember question everything...

"If you give a man the correct information for seven years, he may believe the incorrect information on the first day of the eighth year when it is necessary, from your point of view, that he should do so. Your first job is to build the credibility and the authenticity of your propaganda, and persuade the enemy to trust you although you are his enemy."
-- A Psychological Warfare Casebook Operations Research Office Johns Hopkins University Baltimore (1958)

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Alex Jones is Co-Opted

He is neither good nor bad.

He works for both sides.

[Same thing with ATS]

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by nwodeath]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join