It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Alex Jones sold out to the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just watched a recent video of Alex Jones:

www.prisonplanet.com...

He seems to have changed drastically, has he been owned, and making himself look pathetic purposelly to disscredit the theory of the Illuminati & NWO.

Thoughts pls.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.....
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that...

It could be that they (meaning those he speaks out against) finally got to him...
or...
He could have been replaced with an alien replicon (although, seriously, what are the odds of that?...)

Or maybe...

Oh hell...
I'm just not sure...

He sounded pretty angry at first, then he sounded really defeated...

Talk about mixed signals...

...just not sure...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hehe, that guy reminds of the WWF wrestlers of old.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
People need to stop focusing on his passion and actualy listen to what he has to say.

I'm not a big Alex Jones follower, I just have come to the same conclusions he has after years of looking into this...

It's hard to drop yrs of conditioning, especially when you can't recognise or are in denial of the effects of that conditioning on your own thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Is it me or does alex jones look alot more buffed up than normal?

It is interesting. His site has changed alot, hasnt it?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
yeah, i wasn't really pointing this out because of his ranting, we all know he's good at it.I was really refering to how he is acting very much differently, he looks drugged up (brainwashed) TBH.
His site has suddenly changed also yes, infact it was that that made me come across that vid, allthough i've followed Alex for a few years now,something odd seems to be happening.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
yeah, i wasn't really pointing this out because of his ranting, we all know he's good at it.I was really refering to how he is acting very much differently, he looks drugged up (brainwashed) TBH.

Hmmm I'm not really seeing any difference??

Not enough to jump to a conclusion like he's been got too.

But maybe the gov wants the people to revolt, maybe he is working for the gov to insite us to revolt. Then they would have their excuse to impliment martial law and put their new camps to use.

But I see that as more paranoid thinking than 'the government is out to kill us all'.

Like Alex said, don't trust him, find the truth for yourself....And from what I've seen the last 20 yrs he is telling the truth as he sees it.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow he's yelling, ranting, and getting even more pi$$ed off than usual
. But I don't blame him. He's extremely angry because everyone's so blind to the truth and because the New World Order is constantly gaining more control over us. I certainly share his hatred for the NWO and the authorities
. I really respect what Alex Jones does. I'm a fan.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
lots are not blind to whats going on, they, like me just don't really know what we can do to stop it.maybe Alex can tell us how?????
because i'm certainly game!!
I'm not even going to watch the news from now on, its all lies and propoganda anyway.maybe its better to not know whats going on in the world, won't feel quite so helpless then, maybe thats realy why some people won't see the truth, they're afraid of that helpless feeling, better to be safely wrapped up in the safe grasp of power.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am with ANOK, I dont see any real difference accept he is calling for a physical revolt. I dont blame him, its about that time dont you think?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I've been a fan of Alex for quite a few years, i've never seen him acting like that, yes he's fiery and spontanious, but he seems to have a different character.
just my observation, could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Maybe the fact that he got detained in Ottawa by the imigration pissed him of so bad that he can't control him self now. Or he sees something that we don't see and understand and that's making him more upset and "agresive".
Maybe is about time not to listen AJ anymore and look for the truth by our selfs.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'll always listen to Alex Jones. Just recently I got my mom to watch his videos, now she's a fan

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
like me just don't really know what we can do to stop it.

There's lots you can do. problem is most people are not willing to make the sacrifices it will take.

Stop paying taxes first off. You are financing the NWO.
Civil disabediance, yes you are going to HAVE to break the law. There is no way to fight authority without breaking its laws. Create protests like the "Stop the City' protests they had in London. Keep the money changers from going to work.
Don't just walk around like an automon shouting 'hey ho', DO something.
(I would go into more detail but that would prob get me in trouble)
en.wikipedia.org...
www.hoffmanphotos.com...
Stop driving a car. You gas money is financing the NWO.
Re-educate yourself about capitilism and how it is used to control you and make you a slave.
Talk to every single person you know, and don't know, about what is going on.
Realize that voting is NOT being active, it changes nothing. History and present times prove that.
Quite competing and start cooperating. Organize with anyone willing to participate.
Stop sending your children to state run conditioning centers. Home schooling is better.

There's lots more...

Anybody willing to do any of these things? If not then welcome to the NWO

[edit on 24/6/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow! I finally started watching the video. I was reading through the postings... and then I hit minute 5. Yeah, that's angry. He seems very worked up, and I don't think it's drugs. Maybe he is just so angry now with everything that happened in Canada. Who knows how he could have been treated in the jail. With all of his anger in this video, and all of his ranting, I find his underlying message to be quite clear. It's getting worse, people don't want to believe it, and it's time to do something about it. I'm going with my support on this one, I think so far he is doing quite well.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Those of us who have been following Alex Jones for more than a couple of years have seen him flip like this before. I've seen him pretty much smash his small TV studio up with rage before. I've seen him burst into tears on several occasions. I've been listening to Alex Jones, and watching his films for almost 5 years, and I trust and believe him now more than ever. Things he was talking about years ago are happening right now. It's all kicking off. The only time I don't listen to him is when he's talking Religion (or when he ruthlessly plugs his videos). I'm not a Religious man. Everyone is entitled to their Religious beliefs, though.

I guess we can expect a tonne of attacks on Alex Jones and associates because of the big conference this weekend.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by Communication_Burger]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Umm.....

Anok, how about you stop paying taxes.
Then you can let me know what it's like from inside jail.

(sorry bro, I'm just joking)

But seriously, I need my car.
I have to go to/from work and school.
(this is of course a shameless plug, but you might want to check out my thread entitled "spend! spend! spend!" in PTS, there we discuss a lot of this political/economical issues and we always welcome new views)

But I spent a lot of time thinking about Alexs speech and something in my mind clicked. It was almost as if he was saying "I can't help you anymore. You need to find another avenue to go down". At least, that's what I think.
Now as far as the reason for that message, that I have no idea.

But physical rebellion,..?
Man, that's a very, very dangerous course to plot.
We are currently at war (not counting the war waged against the American people by the American gov't) so to incite something like that, well, it could very well be considered treason.
That's freakin' serious.

I am willing to stand up for my beliefs, however, I am not willing to put my (defenseless) loved ones in danger for anything, not my beliefs, not your beliefs, not anything.
I'd rather die as a slave surrounded by loved ones, than to be free and utterly alone.
But if I can have both...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm with ANOK. I don't give a rats @$$ about defying the government laws; I'd do it in a flash if that's what it takes. I'm willing to do anything, I hate these b*st**ds so much

As for Alex Jones, in the video Order Out Of Chaos posted he really looked like he was going to burst into tears at any second. I've only started watching his videos fairly recently so I've never seen him get quite that worked up before.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The message is clear. Its time that we as one stand up and make our presence known.
I'm reading alot of people on this board(and others) saying things like 'This man is right' or 'we need to do something' and then 30 minutes later, they 'log off', order a Pizza, watch a Mel Gibson movie on TV and prepare for another evening of the wife(husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, cocker spaniel) giving them grief because they havent taken out the trash or havent fixed the the leaky tap.
People, its time to stop pretending while we are online that we are Soldiers marching to War and realize we really ARE at war and that we really SHOULD be marching.
The Internet is a tool created to keep all us folks in line, but we have the perfect opportunity to use their weapon against them.
The Internet is full of learned, strong and powerful people. Its time we all show ourselves what we are made of, its time we all band together.
We have the numbers to create a vast International Freedom Army,Twe have the intelligence to recognize the strong leaders amongst us all, its time we stopped all the petty bickering about teh minor things and realize the true threat is already here. If ever there was a time to use the Internet for the good of mankind, its now. We have the truth, we have the power we just need to have the courage to make that first step to freedom.
Please, anyone...no everyone U2U me and everyone else, show your willingness to begin the fight.
This is NOT an incitement to violence, its an incitement to freedom.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Anok, how about you stop paying taxes.
Then you can let me know what it's like from inside jail.

(sorry bro, I'm just joking)

I Haven't paid taxes or even filed a return now for about 7 yrs. Before that I used to file tax-exempt. Obviously I'm not in jail. You can do the same.
As I said most ppl are not willing to sacrifice, or take the risks necessary to bring this system to its knees.

But seriously, I need my car.

Well the point is if you really want to change what is going on and stop the so called NWO order school and work will have to wait. Everybody thinks they need things, it's one way we are kept from really making any changes.
I'll check out your post

It was almost as if he was saying "I can't help you anymore. You need to find another avenue to go down".
But physical rebellion,..? That's freakin' serious.

You're damned right it's serious. What do you think the NWO is? A Sunday picnic?
Nothing else works. Look at history, a hundred yrs ago we would have had a rebellion/revolution already. But nowadays people have been passified. As long as people get their football, or can go shopping at the mall, they don't care what is going on behind their backs. Quick fixes, instant gratification, screw the future.
Alex is telling us in the best way he can, without going to jail for insisting rebellion, that we have to act now or it will be too late. Maybe it already is?
You're Already Dead

I am willing to stand up for my beliefs, however....

You should want to fight for your loved ones. Do you want your loved ones to be slaves? Is life without freedom worth living? But your loved ones don't need to be in danger.
We need to realize our own strength. If we all refused to play their games then their system would fall apart. It only works because we except it. That's why they have to constantly keep us in fear, to maintain their control. Remember there is more of us than 'them'.
We have the power and inteligence to be self ruling, we don't need rich elitists to tell us we need to work to survive. We don't need them to protect us from enemies they've created. We have enemies because of 'them', that we are forced to fight to defend 'them' from.

We need to realize their are alternatives to a soulless, slave based system that puts personal gain before the good of the whole.

[edit on 24/6/2006 by ANOK]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join