It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Creature In the Woods (Video Footage)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Quite freaky, but just looks like a skinhead crack addict to me

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Errr, I didn't see anything.

Edit:

Okay, all I saw were a pair of glowing eyes, that's it, nothing else. It's too dark to see a head, etc.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yep diffenatly looks like that clip of the girl with the glowing eyes in the graveyard. Very similar. Must be staged....but creepy. Hehe....Maybe it was just a camper trying to find a good bush for a poo and all the sudden these guys come creeping up on him with a camcorder in the dark. lol!

Xeroxed88, if you can't see the "creature" in this clip your monitor is way too dark....

[edit on 6/26/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just brightened my monitor and err... that scared the hell out of me. I paused it and I wish I hadn't!
That thing... just staring... Im gonna watch it again.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Poor skinny thing, it did see the camera man as a prey.
I bet 100000$ that the camera man was running more than 10 miles

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I really seemed like it wasn't actually there, and they just broke some twigs in order to supply the sound effect that would 'disturb' the thing in their little drama production. They sure as heck made a lot more sound walking up to it than merely breaking they twigs.

BTW, since the person that found the video actually bothered to explain it, I gave them appluase (ie, a bunch of points). Anyone else posting vids, here or in other fora, should try to do the same.

Originally posted by Greyhaven7
It's infrared light... the "night vision" feature on the camera

Would that reflect in the eyes like in the video?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Greyhaven7
It's infrared light... the "night vision" feature on the camera

Would that reflect in the eyes like in the video?

Yes. Don't know if you've ever watched the reality TV series Survivor. They regularly use "night vision" photography. Depending on the distance and angle, the participants' eyes would either reflect, "glow", look very eerie or show no effect whatsoever.

*** Goes to Google ***

Ok, after pages and pages of paging through Survivor screenshots, I couldn't find a single proper example...
I know I've seen it on the Telly!? I can't take anymore Survivor so I have to stop now.

Linky link NOT showing the effect... Maybe someone else can back me up here or even give a good example.

I did find this example - but is unrelated to the Survivor example I want to use to illustrate:

From Link

Description : Night vision green close-up of blond woman’s face. Her eyes have a scary reflection.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What do we know? Creature looks humanoid, thin, no clothes, bald? Maybe it was a drug addict in the bush? Or was it dracula? Wonder where the vid was taken? Why don't they tell us more about these videos anyways?

I'm certain of one thing it isn't an alien.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I know I've seen it on the Telly!? I can't take anymore Survivor so I have to stop now.

The funny thing is that in the graveyard video, referenced above, they seem to be using the same 'nighttime' function at times, and there is no reflection in the camera man's eyes.
Also, professional film crews might be using something different than the 'nighttime' function on video cameras, no? I've seen the effect you are talkign about, I am wondering if the average home camera's 'nighttime' function does the same thing though.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
thats actually really creepy wen yu watch it at night. My uncle neil marshall wrote the script and directed the descent (and dog soldiers) and i saw the crawlers (name of beasts in descent) in the daylight and it looks exactly like them apart from loads of little veins an creepy teeth.
And it does look like the same thing as the graveyard thing

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
[off topic]
tell your uncel that he is a god...there is no other movie that scared the s**t out of me like that...

...maybe this guy/creature grew up there in the forest...
there are always stories about babys that were left alone...

sad but true

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Over the last 3 or 4 weeks, the same people who did this video published 4 or 5 other video's about creatures and ghosts.

3 of the video's are proven to be fake, the others are most likely too.

This video, which I saw a week or so ago, has up to 99% certainty the same camera man speaking and same person speaking troughout the rest of the video.

I'm not 100% sure if its the same people, but the video style, the people in the video and the subject matter are a bit to much alike.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Do you have links to their other vids? If so post em for me will ya?
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Everything seems staged with this. There’s four particular sites all linked together which have been all roughly setup from the year 2004. Up until now, nothing has been posted apart from now about Falling Angel wings. If you check the You Tube videos, the users posting the videos have all only recently joined (Around a week) all of which just to post these videos.

If you honestly find a pair of angel wings, floating by in a swimming pool would you really just leave them there (Fair enough, they eventually took them out and set them aside). There are also a few other pictures floating about of two characters in white outfits and gas masks inspecting the wings. The outfits seem rather thin to be honest with you, as thin as toilet paper. You can see their orange t-shirts, black trousers with chains hanging from them etc. Not very respectable I must for highly classified people inspecting Angel Wings with a bunch of children standing behind them.

In my opinion, this has been setup by a few people living throughout Europe, possibly from 2004. The aim of their project in my opinion is to convince the public that there’s actually falling angels. In their attempt to do this they've randomly placed large wings throughout different places. By the way if you happen to look at all the Angels wings, they all appear different.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Theres now reports of wings crashing into car windows, images dont help...

www.fallenwings.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well to me......it looks like the head and torso are two different things. It looks good though, since the camera moves away quickly....The torso to me looks like a prop and the head is a person who's kinda sitting close to the prop to make it seem like they're one. But that's just me....I could be wrong since I'm not really into special fx.

Nonetheless that would be one very skinny man if it were real, I'd give him a sandwich.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
For the 3 different things posted

In the woods-
You can kindof see his hair line. Shaved, but little hairs still growin.

Graveyard-
Youv got to be kidding. Thats the fakest thing i'v seen on this site. Look at the face, its one of those zombie masks you can buy at a halloween store. Why the hell would a ghost look like that. A regular ghost always seems to look like they did before they died. And see through. The person in this film was solid.

Wings-
Kindof loooks like those prop wings from the 3rd xmen movie. Scietist or government would have moved in long ago and made them famous if they were real.

All 3 of these videos and pics are fake.
In my opinion.
If you want a real ghost video, go to the ghost hunters website (show on the sci-fi channel)
Try to find the photage from some japanese building parkinglot. Its the realest video I've ever seen, sorry i couldn't find a link.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Check out the full video here its got a part before what was posted first

www.youtube.com...

there is a part about seeing a angel wing before the guy

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

But in my opinion it's just a bald person standing behind a tree branch? Not really a creature. Still a scary video.

Yes, bald people can be very frightening. They have no hair and usually have an attitude.

HEY!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Originally posted by Enkidu

But in my opinion it's just a bald person standing behind a tree branch? Not really a creature. Still a scary video.

Yes, bald people can be very frightening. They have no hair and usually have an attitude.

HEY!

AHahahahahaha
ohahahahaha my dad is bald, hehehehe

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join