It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If you think you are psychic how do you control it?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I recently had an episode were i was dreaming about obtaining my citizenship and i got a letter in my dream with the date of june 1st then i woke up looked at my wife next to me and told her taht we were late to pick up her friend and to call her, right then her friend called wondering how long until we picked her up.
Later on i talked withone of the people involved in my case and they told me i was due for june the 2nd. This was great news and i felt more affirmed of my fledgling ability of foresight.
This types of events are not weird to me this is because its been happening to me since i was a just a boy. But what i've been trying to figure out latetly is how can i gain access to this ability and win the lottery you know
.
to me it seems like it happens when i'm in a state of blankness or total relaxation, i'd like to see if anyone can help me or at least lets share some experiences.




posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
dude i know how you feel..... even though im 11
but im phsycic. there away to controll it



posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To get back on the topic of controling any abilites you have, I would suggest you meditate. I heard that is the best way to control any abilites you have.



posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Meditation is the key. The best way to start off is by going to a quiet place, crossing your legs, with your palms on your knees. Count from 12 down to zero and on each count, say to yourself 'I'm going deeper'. When returning to the normal state, count back up to 13 then open your eyes and use your hands to ground yourself. e.g move your hands from your head downwards. eating something can also help grounding.

Please note that grounding is essential as if your still in a semi-med state you may see things



posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
But what i've been trying to figure out latetly is how can i gain access to this ability and win the lottery you know
.
to me it seems like it happens when i'm in a state of blankness or total relaxation, i'd like to see if anyone can help me or at least lets share some experiences.


I've never been able to control it. I can 'help', but not control it.



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
taking a salt bath with rose petal and sandle wood incence helps. and then meditate.



posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
it seems to happen when i get a head ache from stressing out about worries. meditation would never work for me because i can stay still for roo long and i'd rather be watching TV.

how about you guys any of you think you can "predict the future" god thats so cliche



posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I wish I could predict the future....one winning lottery ticket coming up! lol.

If your too stressed out and just watch TV, then your like the millions of other 'sheep' out there (no offence).

I learned to meditate thru Taekwondo, then realised I was onto something. I've read quite a few books on the subject, then started to develop an interest in Wicca etc. Now I'm so in tune with things, I get 'gut feelings' if something bad is about to happen....

Theres alot more to our innerself, than we realise....Take my advice, dump the TV, and go learn.....if you can't dump the TV, just record the programs and watch them later.



posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Meditation is NOT the key, meditation is but a mere tool. Unfortunately many people can't seem to see the underlying process and goals of meditation. IT IS NOT TO QUIET THE MIND. If you do meditation try variants such as Zazen or Vipassana. With these forms you will learn to become more aware of everything that occurs within and outside of yourself. At first the registrations of stimuli will be superficial, but in due time you will be able to experience it all in great detail.

When you achieved that stage you can start to observe your casual experiences. Analyse all the sensations you have during those uncontrolled moments. After a while you will notice which parts of your brain, which muscles, which sounds, which emotions are all playing a part in the process of working that particular "gift". Once you know it it'll be time to learn to induce/create those effects yourself through will.

Practice on people who are willing to help. I went online in a chatroom where one guy took 26 characters long passwords of his website. These passwords would give me administrative rights. At first you'll probably get the first 5-8 characters correct, keep practicing untill you get them all. Also try to play games at the dinner table. When someone talks just finish the sentences or mention a word that summarizes their topic.

I also learned that there is a difference in trying to get words, visuals in the form of colors, or numbers. Words come to you by intuition so the speak, first word that pops into your mind is the one. Quite easy compared to colors. These seem to come through as emotions. In this regard I personally can not get a decent succes rate going, the only difference I know is when it is a light or dark color. Well that's 50-50 so useless in the University tests that I partake in. Then again I'm more of an AP'er, Clairvoyant with mild Telepathic abilities myself.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Enyalius]



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I dont exactly control it.. its more of a sense of deja vu but I've learned to trust that it will always be right and know when it will happen... but sometimes I dont know it and say it so im thinking.. no there is not a way to completely control it.. its just a sub concious action to an extent



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't know the answer either, but meditation is a good idea I think. In regards to winning the lottery I would give up on that cuz it is a greedy non spiritual goal and I personally think it will only bring you stress and more confusion trying to acheive it. I'm not saying you can't play and hope to win, just don't try to use abilities to acheive it. Hell I wish I would win it too, don't get me wrong.

My advice is study on what is out there and whatever feels the best to you, then start from there. If you want to learn it and actively try to find a way, the universe will guide you in being able to use your powers better. Best of luck!



posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
Meditation is NOT the key, meditation is but a mere tool. Unfortunately many people can't seem to see the underlying process and goals of meditation. IT IS NOT TO QUIET THE MIND.


I really liked how you explained the purpose of meditation. I've been trying for a while, but I can't quiet my mind either... Glad to know that's not really the point.

I went to your website, but (duh) it's in Dutch. Is there a way I could get around that, like one of those translator things?

The reason I went to your site was my interest in astral projection. I've been lucid dreaming forever, and I recently discovered that that is the first step in astral projection, so I would like to train my natural gifts.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.



posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hello, I am new to this websight, so if I screw up something sorry. I was actually looking for something else when I came across this place. I am not sure how to discribe it other than come right and explain. I don't think or even know that I am psychic, however, I have had "things" happen to me my whole life. I was reading one post on this websight, which I can not find now, about a peron who was having dreams, and seeing "shadow people" I thought for years I was crazy! I thought I was the only one who could see these things, and feel a "presence" at times. My feelings don't really come in the form of dreams as much as everyday life. For example, tonight I am in my kitchen cleaning out our laundry room, when the "tingle" hits me. I stop what I am doing call my husband and we move his tool box infront of the window (that is in the laundry room) I don't know why. Then I immediately go through my house and check every window and door and set the security system. I have had these "tingles" before and I have come out to be correct (95%of the time). Earlier in the day (today) I had an unsettling feeling (if you will) Before the laundry room feeling. Then lastweek, I was sitting on the sofa while daughter was playing and the candle that was sitting ontop of the TV flew off for NO reason. I have had visit from the dead in my dreams about a upcoming event or a person close to me dying or close to dying. I was as if they were preparing me. I feel like I am going NUTS, I have no one I can talk too about this and I feel alone in the matter. These are just a couple, I wish I could make it stop, is their a way? Thank You



posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heather2006
Hello, I am new to this websight, so if I screw up something sorry. I was actually looking for something else when I came across this place. I am not sure how to discribe it other than come right and explain. I don't think or even know that I am psychic, however, I have had "things" happen to me my whole life. I was reading one post on this websight, which I can not find now, about a peron who was having dreams, and seeing "shadow people" I thought for years I was crazy! I thought I was the only one who could see these things, and feel a "presence" at times. My feelings don't really come in the form of dreams as much as everyday life. For example, tonight I am in my kitchen cleaning out our laundry room, when the "tingle" hits me. I stop what I am doing call my husband and we move his tool box infront of the window (that is in the laundry room) I don't know why. Then I immediately go through my house and check every window and door and set the security system. I have had these "tingles" before and I have come out to be correct (95%of the time). Earlier in the day (today) I had an unsettling feeling (if you will) Before the laundry room feeling. Then lastweek, I was sitting on the sofa while daughter was playing and the candle that was sitting ontop of the TV flew off for NO reason. I have had visit from the dead in my dreams about a upcoming event or a person close to me dying or close to dying. I was as if they were preparing me. I feel like I am going NUTS, I have no one I can talk too about this and I feel alone in the matter. These are just a couple, I wish I could make it stop, is their a way? Thank You

Well that a very interesting story heather, when i'm home alone i feel unseasy at times. i think if you're not the first owner of the house you live in theres always some tension or uneasyness in my case i found that if i change things to the way i like them i feel more confortable at home. i tend to spend a lot of time in the basement until late at night infront of my computer doing homework working on my website or editing video, and every now and then i find my self looking over my shoulder so what i do is turn on more lights and play music to fill the empty feeling down there. i dont know if any of this applies to you but my basic meassage here is to make your house truly your own by modifying it to your likes.



posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
I wish I could predict the future....one winning lottery ticket coming up! lol.

If your too stressed out and just watch TV, then your like the millions of other 'sheep' out there (no offence).

I learned to meditate thru Taekwondo, then realised I was onto something. I've read quite a few books on the subject, then started to develop an interest in Wicca etc. Now I'm so in tune with things, I get 'gut feelings' if something bad is about to happen....

Theres alot more to our innerself, than we realise....Take my advice, dump the TV, and go learn.....if you can't dump the TV, just record the programs and watch them later.


well like i said meditation is not for me i cant stay still i'm to hyper for that, the only way for me to get anywere near a trance is to play FUTBOL "thats soccer for you gringos" until i can't play anymore, only then will i actually get down and relax for at least an hour and do absolutely nothing.



posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
At least until Enyalius helps with the Dutch, this site seems to work for me:

www.freetranslation.com...
(Paste a page from his forum that you would like to read in the space indicated)

It takes awhile to translate the page, but it did work (well, if you exclude the differing syntax anyway).

Good Luck.

[edit on 8/7/06 by Thaumaturgus]



posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thaumaturgus
At least until Enyalius helps with the Dutch, this site seems to work for me:

Good Luck.



Very cool. Thanks.



posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well the website is made in dutch. This is because there are so many international websites with decent information already out there while there are almost non in dutch. Seeing that there are still people who don't understand english I decided to make a website in my native tongue.

But if there are questions people can always ask through U2U or in the corresponding threads or use google.com to find a good website



posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
I wish I could predict the future....one winning lottery ticket coming up! lol.

If your too stressed out and just watch TV, then your like the millions of other 'sheep' out there (no offence).

I learned to meditate thru Taekwondo, then realised I was onto something. I've read quite a few books on the subject, then started to develop an interest in Wicca etc. Now I'm so in tune with things, I get 'gut feelings' if something bad is about to happen....

Theres alot more to our innerself, than we realise....Take my advice, dump the TV, and go learn.....if you can't dump the TV, just record the programs and watch them later.


I am not trying get you to take offense to this comment, but in what way are you any different from those "millions of other sheep out there." To me man looks around at his world and wants to create for himself something that seperate's himself from all the others. So what does he do? Dresses in a fashion that he "fits in with" or becomes a non-conformist with all the other "non-conformist". My point is there really isnt anything knew under the sun. To borrow that phrase from King Solomon, you can seek fame and riches to seperate yourself. That is just a class seperation though enabling you to do more then the rest do to your power (money). In the end though after you have "seperated" yourself from all the other "stupid sheep" what are you? To me just another stupid sheep who thinks he is a fox (or insert anything else). I think there will be a time in when you just except who you are and that you really are one of those billions of stupid sheep...

I also dont think your "gut feelings" are anything different then anyone else gets. Once again it looks to me as if your trying to seperate yourself from everyone else to boost your own ego. How do you know these 'gut feelings" arent just you telling yourself you knew these bad things were coming. If this was true there shouldnt be anything bad happening to those around you and especially yourself without your knowledge. Im not saying you cant get a gut feeling im just saying its no different then anyone elses. Kinda like people who think streetlights go out when they go underneath them, it happens to everybody.
Just a thought.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Scyman]



posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thaumaturgus
At least until Enyalius helps with the Dutch, this site seems to work for me:

www.freetranslation.com...
(Paste a page from his forum that you would like to read in the space indicated)

It takes awhile to translate the page, but it did work (well, if you exclude the differing syntax anyway).

Good Luck.

[edit on 8/7/06 by Thaumaturgus]

have you tried using babel fish yeat its a great too for sites in other languages
heres the link
babelfish.altavista.com...



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join