It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Drinker.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok what is your favorite drink, anything really anything at all, and if you drink alot or a little or whatever from water to alcohol

well my first is water then a drink water all the time

and then red wine.....

and how many diiferent drinks are there????

cocktails.about.com...

[edit on 15-6-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just bought one of the most delicious juices ever, it's an Innocent brand detox. Other favourite juices of mine are guava, watermelon, blueberry+blackberry. I like my smoothies.

And alcohol, herbal and speciality teas, and proper coffee. And the occaisional can of coke or some other can of poison, just to keep up the defenses against the insanity.

Fave alcoholic drinks - vodka, bourbon, cider.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I forgot I love red wine too. I am a master wine picker-outer. I can spot a good bottle from afar and oft just by the labels shape and colour.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Casual Drinker here....

Mainly on weekends, but not every weekend.
Wed Night Poker game = 2-3 beers.

I also like

Long Island Iced Tea

Mai Tai (sp)

Hot Damn ( shots )

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
NON-ALCOHOLIC:
Dr Pepper...pity they don't sell it in Aus anymore.:shk:

ALCOHOLIC:
Hoegaarden

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
VODKA!!!!!

preferd brand.....-smirnof

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Smirnoff?
Nah man.
Go Absolut. It's one of the best in the world, and not much more expencive than Smirnoff.

I garantee it, once you try if, you wont even be able to stand the SMELL of Smirnoff!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i tell you what i just got some juice from from south america its full of alcohol, like 80 proof... its called cana its crazy, I mean how much more can a drink be...... i wonder if a car could run of some of the stuff.... barcardi 151.....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
ICE ICE Cold Dirty Vodka Martini.

Ketel one Vodka, Two olives n some olive juice. hint of Dry Vermouth. Skaken with LOTS of Ice.
Sometimes I just read the label of the Vermouth out loud, next to the shaker, without actually putting any in.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i am so guilty of drinking too much..

its just that in portugal thats what you do....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Non alcoholic?
Water.

Alcoholic?

Sam Adams. Going through the Summer Ale phase right now.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Non alcoholic:

Mostly water and chai tea in the morning

Alcoholic:

Vodka, Goldschlager, Malibu Rum, Screwdrivers, mikes hard lime, and smirnoff
I don't always drink...just when I go to parties for the social experiance

-Dagger

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ed 209
I forgot I love red wine too. I am a master wine picker-outer. I can spot a good bottle from afar and oft just by the labels shape and colour.

Being a master... Nevermind.

With such talent, perhaps you should contact this guy. He could probably use your help here. Funny though, he actually tastes the wine.

Wino Monkeys, not just for vintages and producers anymore...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Patron Silver and Bohemia. A nice glass of the makers mark and I'll agree with another poster...nothing like a mai tai at the right time.

Spiderj:w:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The way I drink is probably the main reason I'm not in good physical condtion.

Every once in a while I get health conscious, then I'll drink 1 gallon of water a day, and maybe a bottle of that watered-down gatorade (propel).

Other than that, it's usually between 1 and 3 liters of coke a day, which keeps me going despite the fact that I only eat 1 or 2 meals a day, and they usually aren't that big.

When the coke gets me so dehydrated I can't take it anymore, I'll get Arizona ice tea or gatorade.

Then every few weekends I'll actually DRINK. Usually Makers Mark, though if I'm getting Chinese food, Smirnoff Ice goes well with that, then I switch to whiskey later.

Obviously a corona now and then if I'm eating Mexican, and if I hit a concert I'll usually start with Jack Daniels and switch to budweiser later, basically in the name of getting drunk economically
(I generally say that if you haven't got enough money to drink the good stuff you haven't got enough money to be drinking at all, but it's different when you're paying 4 bucks for a beer and 7.50 for a jack and coke)

I've resolved to get back on water and stay on it this summer. God knows if I could just do that I'd probably start eating reasonably and lose 20 pounds before I even knew what hit me. The sad fact is that caffine and sugar ARE habbit forming- you don't fiend for them when you're off, but have just one coke and you'll want 2 more before the days over, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ed 209

:lol thats easy if you see a bottle its a good bottle :lol

I personally drink a lot of water, almost unsweet tea or completely unsweet if I can't mix it and if I'm drinking alcohol I drink no more than two beers a day, three on rare occasion. My favorite right now is Michelob Amberbock, a dark beer. I drink about 3 cups of Maxwell house or Foldiers in the morning which is a big cutback. Naturally it's easier to drink more in the winter when it's colder.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
what really will make a good wine great or so on.... I know it not always the age, but more like the way it is kept and then what is in it.... right....

with drinks its just full of surprises, i wonder how to do moonshine......:w: yeah!!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
lava flows.

yes.

So good.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
what is lava flows.... it is a drink or something..... i would not know.. but o well never mind, supermod, your nor on anymore.... well does anyone know wht he meant.... but back to drinking.....

[edit on 15-6-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm a she

Anyway, a Lava Flow is indeed a drink.

In a hurricane glass you pour in strawberry puree, then you pur in a nice pina colada slowly so it pushed the strawberry up the side.

That one's kinda sloppy, but gives you an idea.

Pineapple, coconuts, strawberries with white and coconut rhum?

PLEASE!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join