It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Drinker.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Water is key. I drink A LOT of it, I aim for a gallon a day. Pelegrino is my favorite. These days I try to keep it to red wine only (tasty, lots of health effects) and maybe 2 glasses. Sometimes I drink more, but I regret it the next day.:w:

Hess Vinyards is excellent!

You should go there if you are in NORCAL

[edit on 18-6-2006 by opensecret1150]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Johannasberg Reisling 2003.

I could drink that all day, every day... like water.

The 2004 is okay, but the 2003s are TO DIE FOR!

-O

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Already covered here... www.belowtopsecret.com...

Dont you hate it when that happens? Me too. So my fav drink of all-time is the mighty STRONGBOW !!!!

:w:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
my favorite drink is free booze

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good midwest beer with a european taste! Foriegn hops only please.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Good midwest beer with a european taste! Foriegn hops only please.

And always end a drinking event with a bloody mary. A spicy bloody mary. That is with no wichester sauce but a good shake of pepper and green olive juice along with ice cubes to the top and 2 parts spicy V-8 and 1 part vodka.:w:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My favorite: White Russian.
My 2nd: Cheappest beer from the nearest store.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
OOoh!!! I was working for a few days and finally got a chance to spend some on ATS and what do I see? A thread for drinkers? Do you really think I'm a drinker?
Ok, I am............er..............used to be. I used to love all vodkas, hennessy, Brandy, and Konyak(same thing?) I hated beer for some reason (maybe cuz I only tried the bad brands?) But I loved vodka. I loved Absolute and Goose, and this one Russian brand I can't remember the name of. I also liked Smirnoff's flavored vodka. I tried Cranberry and green apple. I quit January something 2005 and am PROUD!!!!!!! Long story short, I didn't wanna ruin my health, become an alcoholic, get drunk, or ruin my liver. I am very proud of myself
. I mean, I drank so much! And quit on the day I said I'd quit! I even took vodka mixed with juice in juice bottles and drank it at school
But I still quit in one day!

Ah the happy memories of back then, I am totally proud that I quit it all.

As for "other" drinks, I enjoy cranberry apple juice, mango nectar, fruit punch, strawberry hot tea, and raspeberry ice tea
I drink quit alot and finish a whole bottle of juice a day! I love to drink juices and teas. I enjoy coffee, too, but only in the morning. I like Frappuccinos and Cappuccinos. I especially like em with a lot of cream!

PS: If you drink too much Alcohol and can't stop(and want to) get help. I've known way too many people who were alcoholics and several who died of health problems. I f you drink too much, it tears up your family, your life, and your future. But if you only drink 2 beers a day, then cheers! I'll even drink an "Imaginary" cup of beer myself! Kidding. I don't even imagine myself drinking anymore. Matter of fact, I got a bottle of red wine on my 17th birthday! I never drank it of course.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Masaru Emoto conducted a study on water molecules. After praying over disfigured and ugly looking polluted water, it changed into beautiful snowflake type shapes.

If you're a water drinker, you can increase its beneficial properties by storing it in jars with words like, love, balance, peace, etc. written on the jars.

Christopher Colombus was an alcoholic,
When he left, he didn't know where he was going.
When he got there, he didn't know where he was.
When he got back, he didn't know where he had been.
But what really makes him an alcoholic is a woman financed his whole trip, twice.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I love Orange Juice. Especially of the fresh squeezed variety. It is wonderous to me that such deliciousness is found on a big stick of wood popping out of the dirt. Absolutely amazing!

Dr. Brown's Black Cherry Soda is THE best carbonated beverage of all time.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Alcoholic - Warsteiner for taste, Pabst Blue Ribbon for drinking

Non-Alcholic -water

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Water.

Not a huge alcohol drinker, but if I do it's usually a couple of beers or bourbon.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
When i'm out partyin' - Gin & Juice. (Double Tanquerray, splash of orange juice and a slice of lime)

Favorite beer - Boddington's. (I love any good beer... but if I had to pick one i'd say Boddington's)

And when i'm feelin' froggy - straight Hennessy.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
...If you work hard all day, that first drink is always the best!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
None Alcoholic:

Water - Lots of it
Pure Orange & Pear Juice
Or the occasional Coke

Alcoholic:

Stella Artois
Carlsberg Export
Southern Comfort
Jack Daniels

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a nice shot of snobbs. Cinnamin or butterscotch with no chaser.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i have no idea what all these drinks are, but just wondering, i was just watching back to the future 3, and they had some wake up juice that was crazy full of stuff.......

so what is the craziest most alchohol filled rink out there with all hot sauce and everything....?????

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join