It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Ways to Come Out Of The Closet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hmm you want a list and im bored so alright.Hmm 1. Hijack a Major parade that gets on all the tv networks and annouce it. 2. At your wedding, 3. In a bar full of Tough looking people. 4.During sex with a woman 5. On a game show or major reality tv show something like american idol or the euro song contest would do. 6. At a major sporting event or at a rally for some under supported group like neo nazis or kkk. 7. at a fimeral for your wife 8. at a big meeting of the boy scouts 9.During a wrestling match with a male friend of yours when your in one of those odd holds. 10.On an airplane full of one of the major religons that does not accept gay as natural to add injury be part of the clergy a priest or something.

I never got the tom thing but does jumping on a couch but i don't understand the big deal so hes crazy alot of people are i consider myself a little off center also.

Then again im not a huge celebrity follower i find voyerism weird and why do we get in trouble for watching other people yet for celebrites its perfectly ok so they are in the news so what/

[edit on 19-6-2006 by DarkFollower]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Majic...I don't know if I've told you this before, but you are brilliant... Heheheh!

Another way to come out:
After P.E. in the showers... Sure way to clear out the neighboring showers...

*** Gemwolf steps up to the microphone ***

"Ladies and gentlemen. I am gay."

(LoL...!)

Oh this thread is just hilarious - or rather the replies...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

I

am

gay

Mr. Penny? Coming out? Who'da thunk it?

Want Cruise's digits? (sorry Ed, couldn't resist).

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm sorry, at the risk of shattering hearts and dashing dreams to the ground, I must confess, I am not gay. At least, I don't think I am......Pretty sure I'm not....

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I'm sorry, at the risk of shattering hearts and dashing dreams to the ground, I must confess, I am not gay. At least, I don't think I am......Pretty sure I'm not....

You do know it all depends on what car you're driving...

I'm sure Ivanterrible will be able to tell you "Yay" or "Nay"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join