It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Ways to Come Out Of The Closet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
aaaahahahahaha, i've never been reprimanded in such a hilarious manner. point taken, majic.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Back in my barracks days there was this navy corpsman, we called him 'doc' just like every other corpsman. Anyways, he was mad cool with everybody and had no problem hanging with rest of us. But we all knew he was gay, it was way too obvious.

So one night a bunch of us went camping and we get him totally trashed....I mean this guy was floored by the end of the night. And of course we start to get a confession from him...slowly asking questions and hinting that "dude...we know". After about 4 minutes of pressure he finally gave in and said something like "I'm gay". And we just carried on as usual.

Good times

Sporty

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
well, in response to the threads actual topic, my favorite way to leave closets in the past was naked, hungover, and well laid.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Tom Cruise has ruined another Thread. When will this madness end, Tom?

LOL!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe there should be a place in the newspaper, in the society pages, where they announce it along with the weddings, anniverseries and whatnot. Something like:

TUESDAY- Floyd Fairlaine of Westgate proudly announced the public launch of his new gender with a gala in the ballroom at the Luxor Hotel. The theme was " Viva Las Vegas! ", and the colors were chocolate, creme de menthe, and scarlet. Laser effects were provided by Bob's Laserama. The honoree's wardrobe was custom-designed by pourle homme of Westgate. The attendees had a glorious time and danced until the wee hours of the mourning. Celebrities included Mayor Braxton, Judge Whitehall, and the cast & crew of the Neuveaux Dinner Theater. all guests received a complimentary taxi home, and a certificate for a free facial at SkinSodeep DaySpa.

Departing guests remarked that such a cultured and enthusiastic affair is rarely seen in the idylls of our small town; all expressed regret that Floyd can only "come out" once in a life-time, as it was truly a singularly successful event.

Mr. Fairlaine announced his plans to end his imployment at the law firm of Dewey, Cheatam and Howe, and, after a sabbatical in Mexico, to open a spa and spiritual wellness center here in Suburban westgate.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
New gender?! Ok, now it's a transexual thread then.

I wonder how many fully-parts-working hermaphrodite couples there are in the world today. And how many of them have female upper halfs and how many male. Imagine if we could all shapeshift, suddenly this kind of thing wouldn't mean much at all.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ed 209
haven't the first clue what in the hell your gesture of the wink and the phrase there means at all.

Funny. That's the only thing in reading this thread that I laughed out loud about. Majic, you're hilarious! I got it!
I love you!

My thread. Lose the wrong-angle if you come here. You're meant to make up your own lists like I did, you know? How these things usually work.

Wouldn't it be great if we could control other people just by telling them what to do? Darn...

How would I come out? Probably just email my entire address book:

Hi everyone. Hope you're all happy and healthy. I'm gay. Deal with it. Have a nice day.

Love,
- BH

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You'll have to explain yourself too if you want me to know what the hell you are going on about. Why quote what I was painstakingly explaining to someone that wanted to bitch-only but then thank a completely different poster for it?

You've missed the whole point - and how many times now has it been explained here and not just by me. Quite a few by now. I'm not the one trying to control other people here, that would be the bitchiness that wishes to hijack this thread and twist things out of context.

Try dealing with reality, it'll help - I'm not in the wrong to not enjoy people's personal problems with celebs. Don't try to make out like my complaints are anything other than that - as if it is me who wishes to control human behaviour to it's detriment.

All that again after the thread had been healed up and was all ready to continue as it ought to have been able to.

Then 'Tom' has to come back and ruin it all again x2. Well done, hope you're proud.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. You put this thread out there, in a public forum.

It does'nt take shape the way you think it should, and you get bent out of shape because people don't see things the way you do...

That is what I gather from your responses to the other members posts here.

imo, you should let the thread flow, and take whatever course it will take.

Maybe it will die out soon. But not if you keep on feeding the fire, by making rude remarks about what others have posted here.

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You'll have to explain yourself too if you want me to know what the hell you are going on about. Why quote what I was painstakingly explaining to someone that wanted to bitch-only but then thank a completely different poster for it?

I quoted you saying you didn't understand Majic's joke. And I said I did understand it and found it hilarious.

You've missed the whole point - and how many times now has it been explained here and not just by me.

I have not missed the point. I just don't particularly like being told how to respond on a discussion board. I'm a rebel.

From your original post:

Not a serious one of course

I thought this was supposed to be fun/funny/carefree. I didn't realize you'd get bent out of shape when people didn't follow the prescribed structure set forth by you, the thread originator.

I'm not the one trying to control other people here, that would be the bitchiness that wishes to hijack this thread and twist things out of context.

Honey, let the bitchiness thing go, ok? You have no room calling anyone bitchy.

All that again after the thread had been healed up and was all ready to continue as it ought to have been able to.

Hey, I just posted in your thread, gave you some points. I even answered the original question. I didn't make a list, I didn't follow the 'rules'. Big deal. This is BTS Chit-Chat. We're supposed to have fun. You've been crabbing about everyone's responses since the beginning.

Lighten up.
Go with the flow. Chill out and all that.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Another one!

Just try to accept that I'm not in the wrong for telling people to take their bitching elsewhere. I appreciate that your spiritual beliefs dictate you that you should just let things go some way and hope the Tao is in charge, but it should be obvious by now what I mean so clearly those beliefs haven't helped any of you that hold them mellow out enough to let things happen in ways that you might not want - such as being told by someone not to bring the bitchy gossip.

Yes I KNOW that some people believe that's how to live life, it's been posted to this thread many times already. Well good for you all, now try practicing it.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Would 'ed 209' like to tell us something?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Just try to accept that I'm not in the wrong for telling people to take their bitching elsewhere.

But you are wrong. I'm with her. And not with you. The only bitching I've seen is coming from just one poster. I know I shouldn't add fuel to your paranoical delusions of referee, but it's just so much fun!

. . . it should be obvious by now what I mean so clearly those beliefs haven't helped any of you that hold them mellow out enough to let things happen in ways that you might not want - such as being told by someone not to bring the bitchy gossip.

Yes I KNOW that some people believe that's how to live life, it's been posted to this thread many times already. Well good for you all, now try practicing it.

I'm calmer than you are, dude.

Calmer than you.

The only person I see bossing others around in a major, insulting sort of way would be . . . YOU.

Maybe you have a lot of pent-up aggression, ed. Maybe there's something you'd feel better and just came out and told the group? Ed? . . . It's O.K. we all know. . .

I can only dream of what sort of response THIS will produce.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

I think he's coming out of the closet. ed 209.....it's....ok

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Best way to come out of the closet...

Suicide letter.

May sound mean, but gay suicide is 4 X's higher than a heterosexual.

gaylife.about.com...

Did you know that according to the Center for Disease Control/Massachusetts Department of Education Youth Risk Behavior Survey (1999), 33% of gay youth will attempt suicide? In fact, gay teen suicide attempts are four times that of heterosexual youth.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
May sound mean, but gay suicide is 4 X's higher than a heterosexual.

Of TEENS. A very important distinction.

Wow! Isn't that terrible? Thanks for educating me, Carseller4.

It's just so very sad that these teens feel that death is a better choice than being who they are. That's a terrible statement about society's acceptance of homosexuality!

Shame on us for not giving them a safer place to 'come out' into...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by MrPenny

I think he's coming out of the closet. ed 209.....it's....ok

I'd missed that usual one. Other than to remind you both of what's been posted in this thread already which answered those wonderings (in the very first post), I'd direct you towards my comments here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No, no, I'm not reading an entire thread just for kicks.

Go ahead, come right out and say it. Repeat after me.....

I

am

gay

There, doesn't that feel better?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think that you should read it. You only need to read my posts, there's about three maximum. And then you'll realise something that you ought to know anyway without my having posted it - but you didn't even ask did you.

Typical of you to have that sig./mention below your avatar. If only it were true eh.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by ed 209]

btw I was just wondering - going by that logic how then do all the conspiracy posts fare - cause then they'd all have to be filed under 'they complained about a conspiracy therefore they must have done it themselves and are just covering up for it in a weird way'...........

[edit on 16-6-2006 by ed 209]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think Ill come out now, I AM GAY!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join