It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Fellow Truth Seekers!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You had to say it again, Blake? :shk:

You did notice the 'ignore' link that is below each poster's avatar, didn't you?

It does work, I've found out for myself, and is sometimes the only solution to such as this. Eliminate the provocation in the event of the other party's lack of self-control....

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
To: Queenannie38 "Yeah... I just found that button. I wish I knew about that one earlier. Oh well. whats dones is done."

To: Everyone "I wish to open the air again to some good conversation. If anyone would like to add to the conversation in a productive way, and set us back on topic feel free. Thanks, and keep up the research."

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Look at the last few posts on the Sol Invictus thread...what Nygdan said and I replied. And there was a (now closed for the same sort of immature behavior we've seen here but worse) thread about religion's sex conspiracy--no need to discuss that here and close this thread, BUT--

the root of all things, both religion (corrupt) and truth (incorrupt) is in this one scripture, right here:

So Elohim created man in (their) own image, in the image of Elohim created they him; male and female created they them.
(Genesis 1:27

Huh?

Whaddya think?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I agree with you. Have read Michael Tsarions book Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation. It is truly a fascinating book. This gentalman research all major and some obscure religions myths and biblical texts, and found a lot of similarities, and these similarities put together a very interesting history, between the so call Gods, and man. These weren't technically Gods persay, but they are referred to as so. I highly recommend looking into this book.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Dude, if you knew how full my plate was, you'd be eating off of it, too--forget the books! Just kidding. But not really.

The thing I was thinking about, earlier this morning, is how humanity tends to equate various names which apply to any number of God's unlimited characteristics as being not One God but many Gods. We don't see the unity, only the competition that we think
attributable to One who Surpasses all things, even Greatness!!

Monotheism, monotheism. I'm sick to death of that word. Might as well say god-in-a-cracker-jack-box. That kind of God sounds monotonous!!!!

BORING!

How about unitheism?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Unitheism. It has a nice ring to it.

I can't live in my apartment without my Dogs, Plants, and Fish. I need my dosage of sun everyday. Its like takin my daily vitamin. I feel as if Im part of everything. Almost one with nature. Can't kill the wasp's nest in my shed. Ill swat a mosquito though! Not one of my favorite organisms.

I just think its beautiful to see how the vocal cords in a frog evolved into such high forms of communication...all the poetry, literature ever written evolving from the first animal to possibly "speak". Science of the mind. What's the reason why we are the only organisms who know they are going to die? We are the only ones on this whole planet ! I think thats one of the most distinguishable traits we have. I stand by my words, when I said the only difference between Humans and other mammalian intelligence is our complex communication. That is why we are the dominant species on this planet. Main reason #1.

Dogs feel complex emotion, but can't understand sentences. Only words, single and mainly sound tone. We have the same brain as a Dog of course, except we have a developed cerbellum. Im sure dogs are inelligent in some things that are on par with humans though.

We are the only animals that know they are going to die. How can some people still be atheists in this world? Agnostic I can understand, but life is too beautiful not to believe in the forces of nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join