It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Fellow Truth Seekers!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You want some proof..... DEAL! Before we go back to Egyptian days lets go back a little ways first. The Zoroaster was founded in Persia somewhere between 628-551BC.

Blake,
You have part of the story. Yes, there was a man named Zoroaster that lived in this time period. However, there is plenty of evidence that Zoroasterism existed almost 2000 years before. There is also a Zoroasterian female version of the same lie. SUN.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I do understand that there is much more of the story then what I am telling. Some of the things you and some of the others have said I have heard as well. Some of what you have said I did not know. Either way, it doesn't necessarily change anything, and I sure can't list every religions connection. At least not on this forum that would be more of a book. But I am very interested in hear all that anyone has to say. You never know, someone could be holding a piece of information that will make this easier to figure out. LOL - or may it far more complex if that be possible. Thanks for the info and keep up the research.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BStoltman
I shoot a guess out. I would say that the dew in the air crossing with the light causes the light to slow down and bend, and the more it bends and slows the light so color reflected back is changed. It the same idea as shining a light into a gem or even a CD. The dew in the air cause bending in light.

Hope you didn't mean more technical then that - LOL. Be interested in hearing the answer. Have a good one, keep up the good work.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

Your correct. I was talking about what the 7 colors represent. Shining light into a CD, a gem or throught a model of a transparent pyramid will produce a rainbow effect.

The 7 colors represent the 7 types of light or radiation.
There are Microwaves, Radiowaves, far- Infraredwaves, near Infaredwaves Gammarays, X-rays and visible light. create the phenomena.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Blake,

As I said before, you are getting a bunch of smoke blown up your azz, by these book writers. They are giving you truth, truth, truth and then feed you their lie.(there is no Messiah) You see the truth and think your eyes are open and then you swallow the only lie that matters. All that truth they feed you, sure makes that lie go down easy, doesn't it?

Religion was created at the time of the Tower of Babel. This religions purpose is to keep you from serving the true God and receiving the free gift of salvation.

You need to go farther in your research into Babylon, the point of origin. This stuff did not come out of Egypt, it came out of Babylon. Osiris, Ra, Horus and Isis is just another version of Nimrod, Baal, Tammuz and Semiramis, the queen of Babylon. Whe can certainly find hundreds and probably thousand of version of the same lie that blinds the world from the truth.

You want to know what the New World Order really is? It is the rise of Satans kingdom on earth just as prophesied.

You are witnessing the return of the Tower of Babel which was Satans kingdom on earth. Can it be stopped? No it can't. All of this is in the Bible, it is no secret.

Ecclesiastes 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No, religion started with Cain. Cain worshipped God in the way that he felt it was right and pleased himself in how he endeavored to please God. Abel pleased God. Cain was jealous because Abel did right and had God's favor.

In Babel there was already religion, otherwise they would not have built a tower in order to be close to the heavens. At Babel the cultures and languages divided, and the One Truth (which is really all there is, the deception lies in the human perspective of false singularity and the need to be right instead of right with God) splintered into many pieces.

The pieces became apparently different in various details and ideas...but the core remained the same, and the core is the TRUTH.

Mankind, over countless centuries, wars and kills itself because of thinking there is only one small truth which must battle with equal forces of un-truth. Not realizing that God wouldn't have made us differ if it meant withholding the truth. God Loves the WORLD. Not just your little corner, whomever you are. Every where souls seek the light, and all endeavors: history, art, and religion are the three forms that manifest in that search to seek and know our Mutual Creator.

All men came, as far as we know at this point, from the ancient land in Mesopotamia called Sumer. The ancient god kings there were as lightning falling from heaven and we all came from their fleshly progeny. Even though they fell, their light, just as the light in all men, came from the One Light. They only knew a portion, and the end was kept hidden from them. What they knew is basically all we still now, but the end will not be found copied anywhere else.

And the end is still a mystery to most, but before a decade passes it will manifest. A seed grows that was hid until it became a fruit bearing plant. The fruits of mankind's religion--ALL of them--are but dead fruits rotting on the ground. And that is the basic truth of religion, which isn't actually 'truth' but just the facts that we know and see.

But all that is hidden will be revealed. There is a secret, is in the bible, but no religion can find it out. Only God can reveal it.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
They are giving you truth, truth, truth and then feed you their lie.(there is no Messiah) You see the truth and think your eyes are open and then you swallow the only lie that matters.

Kinda reminds me of fishing. Put enough bait(truth) on the hook(lie) to get the fish to swallow it. Next thing ya know, lucifer tightens up on the line. Kinda hard to consume garbage like this when the line attached to the 'wise one's' lip leads to the bottomless pit.

Originally posted by queenannie38
No, religion started with Cain.

There ya go.
All these fabricated religions were created by Cain's descendants in a desperate attempt to destroy the real truth of the Messiah that Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would send in the future([edit] meaning from the point they were imagined, bc-ad). lucifer is fighting with everything his little weak god-wannabe self has to shut up the truth, even to this very thread.

Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Just a little reminder.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by WiseSheep]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

There ya go.
All these fabricated religions were created by Cain's descendants in a desperate attempt to destroy the real truth of the Messiah that Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would send in the future([edit] meaning from the point they were imagined, bc-ad). lucifer is fighting with everything his little weak god-wannabe self has to shut up the truth, even to this very thread.

I disagree with both you and Queenannie. I am open to either of you providing proof on your points of view.

At the time of the flood, the slate was made clean from anything that had happened in the time of Cain. All religion came out of Babylon from Semiramis, Queen of Babylon.

Blake, RESEARCHER, what happened to you?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

In Babel there was already religion, otherwise they would not have built a tower in order to be close to the heavens.

The tower was built in rebellion against God. They were attempting to build a tower high enough that it could not be flooded.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I am open to either of you providing proof on your points of view.

Right.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Right.

Got blanks again huh. You out to be able to back up your statement as you have someone agreeing with you. Hoping to learn something that I can use against your master.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The seed got a new start through Ham->Canaan and Ham->Cush->Nimrod, Babylon. The gap that needs filling is who was Canaan's and Cush's Mother? Of course Ham wasn't Cain's seed, but what about his wives. Without sound evidence I was dead wrong in saying it was created (originated from) Cain's descendents because theres nothing about the origin of Cush. According to what very little info there is, Semiramis fabricated the rebirth of Nimrod garbage only after his death, so he had no part in it. Ah and then where's the bloodline of Semiramis laying around? Who's seed is she from?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The answer 'religion started with Cain' is not one of those 'provable physical facts' but rather something discernment and understanding bring about, and there is probably a little bit of revelation involved.

Not something I will strive over, especially with someone who's more interested in proving a point or being rude than learning something.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thank you queenannie38 I greatly appreciated that prior statement. I am not on this forum to argue my point of view. If someone doesn't want to hear what I have to say then don't listen. When did I ever state that my way is the 100% truth. Never; yet we have Matrix boy and wisesheep here who just wants to argue. This is a place to hand out the knowledge and research you have put out; back it up a little bit, and leave a reference list so people who are curious in looking into it can have an opportunity to check it out. I refuse to get in childish quaurel over who is right. This is exactly why religion is bad. You have proven one of my points. All it ever leads to is arguments over dogma. In the end does it matter, if God is going to judge me based on what religion I choose then I refuse to serve that God. I believe in a God who is loving, and I don't choose a religion to reference to him. God is the energy that cause life to exist. Whether you go into water and call it a baptism or kill a thousand infadels in the name of God, doesn't help you. I apologize to those who believe in religions, I mean no disrespect most of this is directed at Matrix boy wisesheep. Hey Matrix boy/wisesheep did you know that 2 people with completely different view can have discussion on their beliefs without arguing. I know it sounds insane but check it out.

To the rest of you who are here to aquire knowledge; I apologize for you having to hear such a rant. I try to keep such things out of my Forum posts, but Matrix boy/wisesheep was turning my forum/post into a hostile arguing match. I wish you all luck in your research.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

[edit on 6/19/2006 by BStoltman]

[edit on 6/19/2006 by BStoltman]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I wish to apologise I accidentally miss read wisesheeps information. I retract any negative things I said about wisesheep. However I still stand by my statements of matrix boy/sun matrix.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I wish to apologise I accidentally miss read wisesheeps information. I retract any negative things I said about wisesheep. However I still stand by my statements of matrix boy/sun matrix.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

What happened did I tell you the truth, that you have only a small part of the story?

I thought you were going to bring facts?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
First off I did give facts, with references. All you did was give your view on the perspective. Where is your list of references. Also I am not saying you are wrong I am saying How can you be so sure. There are endless possibilities, so chill out.

Yes I agree this is only one perspective of a thousand or so versions of the same story. But you are saying these were created to keep mankind from serving the real God and acquiring salvation. Fine... The only problem is this is all assuming that the bible is the true god. How are you able to back it up. First off the egyptian religious documents are dated far older than your Bible documents. How can you say that the one true God is the one of the Bible. Where is your proof. There is far more evidence to say that Christianity got its story from egyptian times than to say the god of the Bible is the one true religion, and everything else is wrong, or is this what your sunday school teacher told you, and this time give some references.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

[edit on 6/20/2006 by BStoltman]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I recently checked out some of Sun Matrixes main posts check out some of them. Here is one on whether Jesus really lived. I saw not a single point of evidence in the whole thing, only opinion. It definatly helps prove just how one sided Matrix boy is. My favorite line was that there is plenty of evidence he did exist. Where is this evidence. I have read hundreds of books, and watch many lectures by many scholars, who ARE christian, and even they say that there is not a lot of evidence to prove he exists, its more about faith. I would get a kick out of hearing some of this evidence also. I'm sorry I am normally not like this, but sometimes an example needs to be made. Even though we all know that matrix boy will just threaten me with unprovable facts, and try to dance his way out. BRING THE EVIDENCE. NOT YOUR OPINION.... EVIDENCE & REFERENCES.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It definatly helps prove just how one sided Matrix boy is.
No doubt. But really
I can't fault him for that--it is the direct result of dualism that causes one to feel one must choose this or that side.

I would get a kick out of hearing some of this evidence also.

A report written nearly two thousand years ago,
by a Roman, Publius Lentulus, to his Emperor, Tiberias. It
reads:

"There has appeared in Palestine a man who is still living
and whose power is extraordinary. He has the title given him
of Great Prophet, his disciples call him 'Son of God'. He
raises the dead and heals all sorts of diseases.

"He is a tall, well proportioned man, and there is an air of
severity in his countenance which at once attracts the love
and reverence of those who see him. His hair is the colour
of new wine from the roots to the ears, and thence to the
shoulders it is curled and falls down to the lowest part of
them. Upon the forehead, it parts in two after the manner of
Nazarenes.

"His forehead is flat and fair, his face without blemish or
defect, and adorned with a graceful expression. His nose and
mouth are very well proportioned, his beard is thick and the
colour of his hair. His eyes are grey and extremely lively.

"In his reproofs, he is terrible, but in his exhortations
and instructions, amiable and courteous. There is something
wonderfully charming in this face with a mixture of gravity.
He is never seen to laugh, but has been observed to weep. He
is very straight in stature, his hands large and spreading,
his arms are very beautiful.

"He talks little, but with a great quality and is the
handsomest man in the world."

Now, the opinion and belief of non-believers, and even the Catholic Church, is that this guy Lentulus didn't exist. I have found one, and maybe two (going on memory on that) persons named the same back in the days of the Roman Empire. One named exactly the same seems to have lived around 150BC (memory again) but I truly don't rely on dates first and circumstances second.

Circumstances and details that are the same except for dates, can be counted toward later being established as corroborating evidence--always with the understanding that the chance is just as good that are not going to be proven. At any rate, they certainly cannot be counted out just on the basis of dates. Some have learned a valuable lesson about this in the very recent past, in regard to the misdated Egyptian King dynastic timelines. And the ironic thing about that little quagmire is that the initial error, which set us askance several centuries back, is directly the result of the overzealous clergy of the RCC trying to make evidence for the bible be established--without studying at length, and in depth, with trust in God to prove Himself.

Now, this guy in 150BC may or may not be the author of that letter above, but I found out the name is not an unusual one. And since God has proven Himself to me, then I know eventually it will be proven this guy did exist and indeed wrote this letter.
It's probably the only document of its kind and it has survived this long because no one believes it to be legitimate--based on lack of proof the author actually existed.

I'm sorry I am normally not like this, but sometimes an example needs to be made. Even though we all know that matrix boy will just threaten me with unprovable facts, and try to dance his way out.

Good for you! And you have done it with true grace and tact, sir!
Unprovable facts are not from research but rather what comes from a need to justify and/or validate self....
That's not faith, it is fear.
And bad publicity for God.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I'm sorry I am normally not like this, but sometimes an example needs to be made. Even though we all know that matrix boy will just threaten me with unprovable facts, and try to dance his way out. BRING THE EVIDENCE. NOT YOUR OPINION.... EVIDENCE & REFERENCES.

I brought my evidence. You have learned exactly what you were taught. You claim to be a researcher, I gave you something to research. Instead, here comes the personal attacks.

You need to go farther in your research into Babylon, the point of origin. This stuff did not come out of Egypt, it came out of Babylon. Osiris, Ra, Horus and Isis is just another version of Nimrod, Baal, Tammuz and Semiramis, the queen of Babylon.

Frankly, you have been deceived by the deceiver. Hook, line and sinker you took the bait.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I'm sorry I am normally not like this, but sometimes an example needs to be made. Even though we all know that matrix boy will just threaten me with unprovable facts, and try to dance his way out. BRING THE EVIDENCE. NOT YOUR OPINION.... EVIDENCE & REFERENCES.

I brought my evidence. You have learned exactly what you were taught. You claim to be a researcher, I gave you something to research. Instead, here comes the personal attacks.

You need to go farther in your research into Babylon, the point of origin. This stuff did not come out of Egypt, it came out of Babylon. Osiris, Ra, Horus and Isis is just another version of Nimrod, Baal, Tammuz and Semiramis, the queen of Babylon.

Frankly, you have been deceived by the deceiver. Hook, line and sinker you took the bait.

this bickering is ruining the integrity of the thread. If percentages don't back your claim, then your research is not credible. Frankly, The truth does not lie in past scriptures as much as it will in future scriptures. So build upon old ideals and focus on bettering the morale of what a story stands for.

Ancient Empires...New Empires... history repeats itself...lets compare modern to ancient . The only way to make a prophecy is to look at patterns, and figure out what effect will come from the cause.

[edit on 6/22/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join