It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Fellow Truth Seekers!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
My name is Blake and I live in the chunk of land, America refers to as Minnesota. I began my research a good 5 years ago, but didn't get on the right track until about a year ago. I grew up believing in Jesus Christ, but didn't go to church per say. I watched many scholars on the television including my favorite in the beginning Dr. Arnold Murray. He brought me to the interest of researching The Bible and doing the translations myself. Although he would not agree with what my beliefs are now. I invested in a Companion Bible and a Strong’s Concordance. I also invested in Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew-English Lexicon, and a Thayer Greek-English Lexicon, and I also purchased a Greens Interlinear Bible 4 Volume Edition which I highly recommend for deep research into The Bible; also any works by E. W. Bullinger.

After doing this for a few years, I began to wonder if The Bible is the true word of God and everyone else who believes a different religion is going to fail and perish in everlasting flames, but then what kind of loving God are we serving. “I do not mean to offend anyone with my research, or beliefs and I do not wish to press them on anyone. If you do not agree with me I am fine with that, Just ignore me or speak your peace and be done, I will not chastise you for your believes and I expect the same respect.” Let’s get back to the topic at hand. I believe this is unfair because 99% of people believe of the faith that they do because they grew up with that as a religion, or had a religion pressed on them so hard that they decided to rebel. Most people who were born into a Christian family or just came into Christianity because it helped them when they were in a tough spot; if they had been born into Hindu family somewhere is Asia or wherever, they would have grabbed hold of the Hindu faith and proclaimed that the word of God under most circumstances. I personally do not proclaim myself Christian anymore. Not to mention if you research the origins of religions, you will find that the Christian religion is a copy of the Egyptian religion, the only reason this hasn’t been found out earlier is only in the last 50 years or so have we been able to properly translate Egyptian Hieroglyphics. If you don’t believe me check me out, I highly recommend the book That Old-Time Religion: the Story of Religious Foundations by Jordan Maxwell for a good start.

So what Religion am I if I am not Christian? I have read many different religions sacred books, and still am reading many different religious texts. I have read The Holy Qur’an, Bhagavad-Gita although I have not finished that one yet. I have also read many Gnostic texts, and many other miscellaneous documents. After all of this, I began to realize that most of the religious texts have the same general ideas. God coming down to help man, in many of the religions dieing for our sins, a great deal of the general rules are about the same as well, be kind to one another, unless they are of a different religion, even though they are all so close, how does one choose the right one. “Now once again I am not here to make anyone question their belief in God. I believe in God. I prefer to use a different word because the word God is associated with religion. I prefer the word source, or creator, or an energy force. Spirituality and Religion are two different things. I can believe in a creator, and believe in being nice to people and doing things that I think will make it happy. I do not wish to say Him or Her for I do not believe it has a sex.”

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ponder this for a moment, has religion caused more of a positive or a negative effect on this planet. How many wars have been created in the name of religion, how many peace treaties have been created because of religion? There is no doubting that there have been far more wars created and are still being created in the name of religion than peace treaties. The idea of religion in my opinion needs to be abolished, and an age a spirituality and forgiveness needs to brought in. If you want to worship a God that in your eyes is a horse with three heads or what ever that is fine by me. In my eyes it’s the same God as mine, you just get a different visual picture in your head. As long as you are not hurting anyone against their will in any way, I am ok with your beliefs. So am I saying that all the ancient texts are lies and such? NO I am not. I believe many of these texts were the beliefs of many cultures and there is a message in all of them. Many of these texts are bias to the view and perspective the people of that culture had of the outside world, and what experiences they had with it. Almost all major texts for example speak of a flood that encompassed the earth. I believe this flood did occur. I’m not going to go into details on this in this post, but I will point you in the direction of Michael Tsarion’s work.

I have invested well over a grand into books and lectures by many authors that are common names I’m sure on this site. If you haven’t heard of some of these names I highly recommend you check into them: David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, Len Horowitz, Fritz Springmeier, Jim Marrs, and many others. I will be making many posts to let my research be known.

My beliefs are constantly changing and this research is very exciting. I have only covered a small peace of my research and have been very brief on my beliefs. I highly recommend you research this stuff for yourself. I have also done research in the area of The Illuminati, Freemasonry, Mind Control, Symbolism, Alien Abduction, the infamous Reptilian, and many, many, other subjects. I want to thank everyone for taking to time to read through this and I hope to learn a great deal more information by conversing my research with other with the same passion, and to start helping spread the word of the Conspiracy, and horrible things that lie beneath the eyes of so many. “Maybe even one day you will see me performing lectures at Conspiracy Con, Or just on my own who knows.” I was once blind and am only now beginning to see the world for what it is. This can be a wonderful place, but it is up to us to change it into that place. I preach the idea of love; war will not solve this problem only love. If anyone has anyone questions feel free to pick my brain, and am always willing to listen and to converse. I hope to get to know many of you, and thank you for welcoming me into this community.

Alternate Historical Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hi~
thanks for sharing your experiences and ideas on the forum. I can relate to the things you say and also to how you have come to these ideas. I also understand that next week there might a slight change, and again the next, and so forth.

Most people won't let that happen, or stifle the course, and many don't want to change the least little bit. You admit this and I admire you for that, for many scorn it, because, for the most part, the world = stagnancy with 'faith' but that's a delusion. Stagnancy is death. If one doesn't change, one can't grow. And what doesn't grow, withers and dies.

There is only one truth, only one God, and the underlying truth which no one can deny is this:
No matter what our origins are, or what we each believe them to be, the whole entire human race came from the same source. Whatever that may be--from one invisible living God or frog guts in a blender--we all sprung from the same source.

All water in the world is connected. As are souls. (in the bible represented by waters and seas)

What religion are you, you ask? Well, to be honest, after all that you've discovered I would truly think that the idea of religion being important is something you cast away on the side of the road a good ways back. Unless you are just attached to it, but it gets heavier before it gets lighter so eventually all those things will litter the roadside and man's burden will no longer be felt as if it were a millstone about his neck.

But I think you know this.

Religion isn't about worshipping God, it is superstitious politics designed to provide man with false security and gives an easy denial of another thing all men, regardless, were born with--and which drives most of our negative energies and intentions: mortal fear.

God is not religious, because God doesn't like wars where men fight over Him--it is both pointless and tragic and that's not why we are here.

We are here to love each other without reserve or prejudice. And that's all that matters. The rest is just detail.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Religion isn't about worshipping God, it is superstitious politics designed to provide man with false security and gives an easy denial of another thing all men, regardless, were born with--and which drives most of our negative energies and intentions: mortal fear.

Sad so many people only get this out of it really, but I honestly think there are plenty of people who disagree it can be expalined away and over simplified to such an extent.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Welcome to the club, Stoltman. We are a few centuries too late hovever. Read
Age of reason; www.infidels.org...
by Thomas Paine, year 1775. The age of reason came, and then left a few years later. People prefer faith over knowledge. I blame the schools. Schools fail to teach us to think. They have decided that there are certain facts and those are the only right answers. Even when those 'facts' are in dispute. 'Shut up or I'll give you an F' is the norm.

I don't follow any gods. I find personal enjoyment in meditation as in Falun Dafa; www.falundafa.org...
This falun gong / falun dafa thing seems to spread ewerywhere. Even this small town of only 100 000 people have classes where we can learn this.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
BStoltman,

Let me speak frankly.

You have had a ton of smoke blown up your azz.

You believe exactly what you are taught to believe, nothing more. Whenever I see someone say truthseeker, they always reject the truth. BStoltman, this is not a personal attack, I'm willing to speak facts. Could you back up this statement with facts?

Not to mention if you research the origins of religions, you will find that the Christian religion is a copy of the Egyptian religion, the only reason this hasn’t been found out earlier is only in the last 50 years or so have we been able to properly translate Egyptian Hieroglyphics.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
You have had a ton of smoke blown up your azz.

You believe exactly what you are taught to believe, nothing more. Whenever I see someone say truthseeker, they always reject the truth.
Even if it is 29 pages long, it seems. I'm going to stick around for some more 'truth' as only you can dish out, Sun Matrix!

BStoltman, this is not a personal attack, I'm willing to speak facts. Could you back up this statement with facts?

You ought to play fair, Sun Matrix.

Blake, I'm not sure what you mean by translating heiroglyphics? Are you referring more to such things as steles and dynastic timelines or just the words and narrations on the tombs and temples? I wasn't aware that was unsettled or incomplete--from what I can tell, the timeline was the biggest hurdle as far as accurately viewing Egypt's complex and long-lived culture?

I have studied just about all the various cultural and religious variations, at least to have a general view myself, and several I've really delved into, when they turned out to be more interesting than some of the others...

I can see a few similarities between the beliefs in the Egyptian Book of the Dead with the ideas of hell and hades in christianity, particularly as far as the weighing of the souls, but there is, I think, far more differences than similarities to justify your theory. What about the Greek mythos, the Sumerian/Mesopotamian tales, or even Zoroastrism? Did you know that Zoroaster was called 'the prince of peace?'

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You want some proof..... DEAL! Before we go back to Egyptian days lets go back a little ways first. The Zoroaster was founded in Persia somewhere between 628-551BC. Mithraism is an offshoot of Zoroastrian. Christianity is a combination of Mithraism and Zoroastrian.

Things that the Zoroastrian religion brought about in their beliefs:
Prior to the Persians emigration the Israelites believed that Jehovah was the creator of both good and evil. Later after the Persians and Zoroastrians came in contact, the idea of a devil being the creator of evil came about. In the Zoroastrian religion the son of god known as Zarathushra was sent to earth by God to spread Gods doctrine. “This is sounding awful familiar. Oh well, lets continue”. The Zoroastrians also believed in Angels, Arch-Angels, Resurrection, Judgment, and a paradise for those who were faithful. One difference between Zoroastrian religion and Christianity is the Zoroastrian religion believed you went to Heaven based on your good works. Christianity put more emphasis on the idea of your faith being the deciding factor. Not to mention if you run the etymology of Christ’s word “Paradise” it comes from the Persian word “Pairidaeza”.

Alright let’s take this back around 2500 to 3000 years. In the major Egyptian religion Horus was proclaimed the Son of God. Here are some comparative statements of the Egyptian religious texts and the New Testament, Jesus.

• Jesus says “I and my father are one. He that seeth me seeth Him who sent me.”
• Horus is the Father seen in the son.
• Jesus says “I am come a light unto the world.”
• Horus says “I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness.”
• Jesus was baptized in water by John
• Horus was baptized in water by Anup
• Anup, The Baptizer = John the Baptist
• Horus as the lamb of God
• Jesus as the lamb of God
• Horus the Krst
• Jesus the Christ
• The Trinity of Atum the father, Horus the son, Ra the Holy Spirit
• The Trinity of the Father, the son, and the Holy spirit
• 12 followers of Horus known as Har-Khutti
• 12 followers of Jesus known as disciples

I think I’ve made my point, if you wish to study more in depth. Read the Egyptian books, I also recommend The book your church doesn’t want you to read, and also Jordan Maxwell’s book That Old-Time Religion. If you want a jump start on this information and a much more in depth revealing check out this website and read this article.
www.jordanmaxwell.com...
I have given my evidence now please give me yours, I will gladly listen. I wish you luck in your research I am not saying this is the 100% proof. But there is an awful lot of evidence to support this. This is only the tip of the iceburg. Good luck with your studies.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Sad so many people only get this out of it really, but I honestly think there are plenty of people who disagree it can be expalined away and over simplified to such an extent.

I'm certain that's true. But that's more than likely because that fear still holds them a place where their perspective is severely limited.

It's not 'all' some get out of it--it is more like being released from something rather than only allowing one's a scanty portion.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BStoltman
Alright let’s take this back around 2500 to 3000 years. In the major Egyptian religion Horus was proclaimed the Son of God.

But Egypt's version of the god-man, found in so many other religions, well Horus isn't the bulk of the Egyptian spiritual philosophy. As I mentioned, the Egyptian Book of the Dead brings a lot of unique (in some ways) character to their religion. And they changed gods quite often--it was the Pharoah's perogative. But their Book of the Dead seemed to endure for quiite some time.

I think I’ve made my point, if you wish to study more in depth.

But we could exhaust a lengthy list of such god-man mythos/religions--and the results might be impressive to some, but I don't see any point being made that Egypt's god-man is any more like or unlike the later ages christianity than any of the others.
As far as studying more in depth, I have. That's why I'm willing to discuss. Because I already have info and ideas, et al; concerning your topic,

Read the Egyptian books, I also recommend The book your church doesn’t want you to read, and also Jordan Maxwell’s book That Old-Time Religion. If you want a jump start on this information and a much more in depth revealing check out this website and read this article.
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

I don't go to church.
So I think I'll skip the first, and I'm familar with the second already.

Hey--wait--I just realized---this post isn't addressed to me, is it? You didn't know I posted, yet, posting this to Sun Matrix, did you? I'm sorry for slipping in on you.

I can wait my turn.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
LOL - Thats funny queenannie38. I am glad to hear your opinion and info. I am not offended or anything. As long as a person backs up there information with facts, I am always glad to discuss. The only time I get annoyed is when someone starts saying "your wrong, Everything you are saying is lies". When someone does this you know they have not done any research on their own. I would still highly recommend the book your church doesn't want you to read. It has nothing to do with church other than the idea of religion origins. "By the way I don't go to church either, I no longer profess to a religion". I also recommend the book Churchwards book of Religion it gives even more comparisons. I would also urge you to watch some of Jordan Maxwell's Video Lectures, they are very informative. Another good series not necessarily for this argument, but that is very interesting in terms of Egyptian history are the videos. Magical Egypt. Well you have a good time, and I wish you luck on your research, and may I remind everyone. Never stop asking "Why?"

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

[edit on 6/16/2006 by BStoltman]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i dont belong to any particular sect. But i would consider my religion Quantum physics. It's the only religion in my mind.

Every force has an exact opposite. We are trapped energy. Think of your body as a capacitor and your soul the X and - . the 2 polarities exploding on impact but harnessed but your shell. Electron, Protons and the schizophrenic human.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Since your into Quantum Physics, have you heard of string theory. It is a very interesting theory which bring normal physics, and Quantum Physics together. I highly recommend Nova: The Elegant Universe. Well keep up the research and have a great time.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
i dont belong to any particular sect. But i would consider my religion Quantum physics. It's the only religion in my mind.

Every force has an exact opposite. We are trapped energy. Think of your body as a capacitor and your soul the X and - . the 2 polarities exploding on impact but harnessed but your shell. Electron, Protons and the schizophrenic human.

Okay, NOW I understand your other thread. Cool.

[edit on 6/16/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

LOL - Thats funny queenannie38. I am glad to hear your opinion and info. I am not offended or anything.
Thanks. I thought it was funny, because I started feeling these negative type energies and I thought 'that's not what I should be getting.' Then I looked back at the page and realized we had 'just missed each other' so to speak and you hadn't seen m post as so were responding to the attitude of another poster. I learned something from that, something very good to understand. So that's always good. Learning, mean.

As long as a person backs up there information with facts, I am always glad to discuss.
I agree, and so that means most people shouldn't try to deny ignorance with more ignorance of a different flavor. It's all ignorance and is the author of confusion and chaos, IMO,

The only time I get annoyed is when someone starts saying "your wrong, Everything you are saying is lies".
Wait until they throw a stone at you. That smarts!!!

Another good series not necessarily for this argument, but that is very interesting in terms of Egyptian history are the videos. Magical Egypt.

That one I will look into, thanks. While I truly do appreciate all your suggestions, I must be honest in saying that they wouldn't be that helpful, I'm armed to the teeth with that kind of thing and can testify that it is both a rare and then futile fight you'll find as far as the origins of religion-with a religious person. And the rest aren't religious and so either don't care or have the same mind. No one to fight with, I'm afraid.

Well you have a good time, and I wish you luck on your research, and may I remind everyone. Never stop asking "Why?"

Here, here! See you around, Blake!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here is something to ponder...you dont want to say him or her as God doesnt have a sex.
Wait...what is God...more than likely you can never know "it".
At the best you and I are "it".

Think about this...go to the very point of which all things started...well what started that point???
What started the thing that started it all? its a circle...who created God? Oh, "it" always was...nice, but what actually makes up the "God" that always was...what particles, etc?

anyway...this can blow a person mind. have fun!

peace

dalen

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Since your into Quantum Physics, have you heard of string theory. It is a very interesting theory which bring normal physics, and Quantum Physics together. I highly recommend Nova: The Elegant Universe. Well keep up the research and have a great time.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

Definatly heard of string theory. It describes how everything is a wave. And particles are not little dots of energy but flowing vibrations in waves. If you love Rainbows, then you would love Quantum Physics and Mechanics. An important theory in modern physics in which the fundamental particles in nature are thought of as the "musical notes"

Now can anyone tell me why a rainbow has 7 colors????

[edit on 6/16/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Alright let’s take this back around 2500 to 3000 years. In the major Egyptian religion Horus was proclaimed the Son of God. Here are some comparative statements of the Egyptian religious texts and the New Testament, Jesus.

• Jesus says “I and my father are one. He that seeth me seeth Him who sent me.”
• Horus is the Father seen in the son.
• Jesus says “I am come a light unto the world.”
• Horus says “I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness.”
• Jesus was baptized in water by John
• Horus was baptized in water by Anup
• Anup, The Baptizer = John the Baptist
• Horus as the lamb of God
• Jesus as the lamb of God
• Horus the Krst
• Jesus the Christ
• The Trinity of Atum the father, Horus the son, Ra the Holy Spirit
• The Trinity of the Father, the son, and the Holy spirit
• 12 followers of Horus known as Har-Khutti
• 12 followers of Jesus known as disciples

Blake,
I agree with all that you have posted here. However you have identified only one of hundreds and possibly thousands of versions of the same lie.

The latter and more common version of this lie is Osiris, Ra, Horus and Isis.

So, you have posted one version of the lie that blinds the world to the truth. It's time for you to dig deeper and find the real truth. Thanks for bringing facts, though, and your facts are correct.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I shoot a guess out. I would say that the dew in the air crossing with the light causes the light to slow down and bend, and the more it bends and slows the light so color reflected back is changed. It the same idea as shining a light into a gem or even a CD. The dew in the air cause bending in light.

Hope you didn't mean more technical then that - LOL. Be interested in hearing the answer. Have a good one, keep up the good work.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
*DARN IT SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST - MUST OF SLIPPED*

edit on 6/16/2006 by BStoltman]

[edit on 6/16/2006 by BStoltman]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join