It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motive of aliens and human traits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello all, im kinda new to this forum ive being looking around and im enjoying the massive amount of subject infomation available, any way back to the subject:

Firstly motives of aliens, there is one of two things that may happen:

1.) Like humans have always done for example when we found America what did we do to the native indians? They shared the land and say its for everyone to share, while we put fences up and declare that this is our land so stay off. Finally we started killing them while we used guns they used spears,this relates to us using missles and them using some kind of laser. We have always destroyed things that get in our way or stop us getting what we want what would stop them doing it? Humans are like a cancer look what we have done to this planet whats going to stop aliens that are far more advanced doing this but in much bigger ways of draining the planet and moving on.

2.) They will try help us see past our ways of war money and corruption and help us see a world where there is no violence or money and is a utopia, either we wil learn from our mistakes in the past and agree or we will decided that we dont need anyone and that we are fine going the way we are. Either way its going to take some godly force to make every goverment and person live as one in peace

Human Traits

As some believe and some dont things evolve to there surroundings and adapt, humans are very good at adapting but we also change our own habitat so rapidly.

Humans have natural greed people want money or items that make them wealthy

humans have a natural thrist for knowlege

humans also have the worst trait in the world of going to war over petty arguments no other specis does this

All of the above have good and bad points in the case of aliens coming to our planet there would be the ones that wanted to learn and live in peace with they and learn there ways, there would be the ones that see them as a threat and decide to attack or groups of humans try steal and cheat the aliens

Sorry for the long post but im just giving my thoughts on what would happen if aliens actually came to this planet

Wepwawet

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's practically impossible to try and imagine the motivations of a true "alien" being. The things we consider to be valuable might mean nothing to them, with the power to move between stars and mine riches from any planet in space. Our notions of "good" and "evil" might be unfathomable to them. As cruel as we might seem to each other, we might be pikers compared to an alien, who would kill us like we kill bacteria, not even to protect themselves, but just because they don't care.

They might not even recognize us as being alive according to their definition. And vice versa.

Alien. Completely alien. No common ground for communication. Not even perceiving the universe in the same way. Completely obscure and incomprehensible.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes you have a good point there but it was mainly on what they would do based on there actions related to ours and what we would do, i can totally see your point and im glad you brought it up thank you, you added a positive part to this post

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wepwawet,
I disagree slightly with Enkidu only in the sense that they will more than likely identify us as intelligent life. But for the most part he's right, there are folks of course now who are speculating the greys are not even physical like us (what this means exactly I'm not even sure). What I would say even if they know we are also intelligent life, is that we can only speculate on their intentions (if they are in fact visiting this planet). We can listen to the abductees, and others who have claimed to have interactions with these beings, but I think this is what most of the theories of their intentions are based upon. All of the existing theories are speculation. There are some great tales out there (and it looks like you've been reading some of them), some of which make a good bit of sense, but they're all based on (if anything) interactions with beings we cannot sit down with have a rational conversation with and get to the bottom of why they're visiting here.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
hey aliens and humans are more alike than we think unless they're zetas because they're more like synthetic androids but anyways do you know the stor of the defector dr.neruda?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, i had to write this post i was just thinking one day and from our actions over our entire lifespan. but then again you can learn things from species that arn't as advanced as you.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, i had to write this post i was just thinking one day and from our actions over our entire lifespan. but then again you can learn things from species that arn't as advanced as you.

new topics

top topics

join