It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA in trouble?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
when will the new world order come into power?
if i was living in the usa now i would be worried,usa be a worls superpower and
a very active country i wont be surprised if they came to power from there.

Or could they?...
if you start in a small unknow part of the world cant you rsie to power there?

no none will see

i think they will rise just like the nazis.

some of there leaders own top bussiness like banks
but if i was a citzen over there in usa i would get ready for the worst...

The Red Cross is an Illuminati KnightsTemplar
front organization (outside text)

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
you need to fix your avatar. Go to help that will guide you through.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
wat is everyones ideas on the nwo and illumnati

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Rising to power and influence in an isolated country somewhere in the world would work save for one small problem...the modern age of instant communications. Historically, it worked. Primary example being the Roman Republic. Relatively isolated on the Italian penninsula in a world where it took months to get anywhere.

It would be safer, and surer, for an organisation such as the NWO, if they exist, to do their dirty deeds in a powerful nation-state such as the United States, or the British Empire, or even Napoleon's France. Less visible, and you can hide your tracks more effectively.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by seagull]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (of which Iran is a member)
will pose the biggest challenge to the US both politcally and economically.
And possibly NATO militarily.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by redparrot

How do you know the red cross is a Knights Templar front org? Do you have a link or something to see?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i think the real question is not where but when biblically the nwo or revived roman empire would be the eruorpean union

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yo, listen up, New World Order come from de man wit all da cha ching. It come from big companies dat make business to cre-ate tings people use every day and not know what they do iz wrong.

Respek

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Simply because the Templar cross was red on white and the symbol of the Red Cross is the same means....absolutely nothing. And I'd be interested to hear how you draw a ludicrous conjecture between the great intention of the Red Cross, with a now defunct group of crusading knights, (and this is coming from a Mason, so yes I know the conspiracies, don't start.)

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

this is coming from a Mason, so yes I know the conspiracies, don't start.

I find it compelling that you are a self-confessed Freemason with the handle of Baphomet. After all, hasn't your craft put forth every effort to dispel any accusations of occult relations? It seems rather defeatist.

In reference to the post, I feel the New World Order will be adopted by the world simentaneously. It would take a world effort to create a new world. However, this idea will be first implemented by a major world power to gain acceptance. In my opinion this pioneering nation is a toss up between the United States and the European Union. Considering the amount of anti-american sentiment in recent time, I believe the rest of the world would be hard pressed to consider any major change proposed by the U.S, much less implement it. Most likely, this "Pioneer" nation will be the European union. Even today, Europe is considered the "trend setter" for many different arenas- such as enviormental regulation, fashion, etc.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Distracto]

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Distracto]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distracto
I find it compelling that you are a self-confessed Freemason with the handle of Baphomet. After all, hasn't your craft put forth every effort to dispel any accusations of occult relations? It seems rather defeatist.

Actually, it seems to me that he has a sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
A new world Order...?

corporations cannot figure out how to sell packages of hot dogs and hot dog buns in equal numbers, but they will engineer a new world order...i dont think so.

The best laid plans of Mice and Men....let them tinker, probe, arrange, and waste their time on the NWO...It will not get off the ground of the United Nations...too much corruption, too much willfull ignorance, and too many people would see through it.

Like our illustrious leader said as he hid under the desk, "bring em on"

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Actually, it seems to me that he has a sense of humor.

Besides for defending your Masonic brother, maybe you should try and add a little intelligent discourse in reference to the post; unless your only objective was to attempt to offend me. I believe that opposes your Masonic teaching.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distracto

Besides for defending your Masonic brother, maybe you should try and add a little intelligent discourse in reference to the post; unless your only objective was to attempt to offend me. I believe that opposes your Masonic teaching.

As a Mason, I can assure you that I care not one whit whether or no you are offended by what I say, anymore than you care if I'm offended by what you say.

Secondly, you asked a question, and Trinity answered, and then you got all snotty with him. If you didn't want an answer, you shouldn't have asked in the first place.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

when will the new world order come into power?

While we were all at sea, they already came to power. America is a parallel to 1930's Germany and clearly, unless the American people throw out 95% of the imcumbants in the Congressional elections, it's game over for us. Just throw them ALL out -anyone who voted pro open borders, or pro war - throw them out on the streets. Forget about parties - only focus on their voting record. And if that doesn't remove them, then we go to the streets.

The American people will have to choose and should they make the correct choice, we may be able to prevent the worst case scenario.

The Red Cross like all organizations has people working for both postive and negative goals. However, the Red Cross has been implicated in many criminal acts regardless of who places the symbols upon its building. Red Cross has decided to hold back funding to help fight the war on terror - thus assuming they have the right to deny aid to those needy for some other geo-political agenda.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have a love hate relationship with my handle of Baphomet. My original intention, which most of similar mindset to me understand, is that of a mythical creation that early Catholicism turned in to Satan incarnate in an attempt for the current Pope and French King to sieze Templar assets, torture, and burn them at the stake. I choose this title because it helps to exhibit that accepted wisdom, is not entirely truth. In that the Church and the French Monarch had ulterior motives for creating the "god" Baphomet in an attempt to seize the assets of the original Templars. Nothing more, I like the name because it is loaded, it means nothing, yet to those who do not feel compelled to do the research, SATAN.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
. Nothing more, I like the name because it is loaded, it means nothing, yet to those who do not feel compelled to do the research, SATAN.

As an impartial observer who is not even a member of my local RSL club....I'd have to give that round of the battle of wits firmly to Baphomet79, wearing the blue trunks from the Masonic Corner.

top topics

join