It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In this Thread -- Your Thoughts on Why We Have Not Captured/Found Osama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I would personally like to hear what the current thoughts are out there as to why we haven't found OBL. It seems that five years is plenty of time to track this guy down, and after yesterday's news, you can see what the U.S. can do when enough "eyes" are put on a target!

Your thoughts:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
He's just to big a contributor to the whole fabrication of the 'war on terror'. He's an instrument of the CIA and MOSSAD to make sure the boogeyman gets us all affraid and vengeful. Personally , I think he's been dead for a while now. I wish they would assemble all his classic videos and sell them in a boxed set. Remember , perpetual war requires a perpetual enemy.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
He's just to big a contributor to the whole fabrication of the 'war on terror'. He's an instrument of the CIA and MOSSAD to make sure the boogeyman gets us all affraid and vengeful. Personally , I think he's been dead for a while now. I wish they would assemble all his classic videos and sell them in a boxed set. Remember , perpetual war requires a perpetual enemy.

True, but you could have made that argument with Hitler. We were making a ton of $$ from WWII. It was big business. What happened there?

I don't buy that. Bush and Blair have way too much to gain by nabbing P. Enemy #1 and holding him up for display. Look at the muscle gained just in the past 2 days by the death of what I consider to be a thug.

CX

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
and after yesterday's news, you can see what the U.S. can do when enough "eyes" are put on a target!

You mean we have'nt put enough eyes out there for OBL already? He'll be the same as Zarqawi, found when he's needed for a big enough distraction to get the goverment out of a deep pile of brown stuff.

CX.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So they nab no.1 , then what ?.....generating and sustaining fear requires you have someone or something clear cut to point to and say 'there's our enemy, he's the reason we must implement new laws to protect you from him'. Bush and Blair merely deliver messages from their controllers. You don't honestly think Bush gives a crap about his legacy do you? Bush and Blair will both be Carlyle higher ups soon. A real position of power.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's probably just how it appears, he's being sheltered by religious fundamentalists in an area we can't bomb indiscriminately without getting Musharraf overthrown....

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Where ever he is, I doubt he is happy. How would you feel knowing the United States is after you every night, how could you even go to sleep. It has also been 5 years since they attacked us on US soil, in a few more years he will be losing his cred with his people of not doing another strike. With the Death of the Al Zaqawi thug or how ever you spell his name, they will panic. Not that they dont have a leader, that some one sold him out. The people who sold him out where the ones who had there building blown up when a wedding was going on. Once the people start turning against them Bin Laden will be screwed.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
and after yesterday's news, you can see what the U.S. can do when enough "eyes" are put on a target!

You mean we have'nt put enough eyes out there for OBL already? He'll be the same as Zarqawi, found when he's needed for a big enough distraction to get the goverment out of a deep pile of brown stuff.

CX.

Too much credit being given here, but it would seem that way, wouldn't it.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
So they nab no.1 , then what ?.....generating and sustaining fear requires you have someone or something clear cut to point to and say 'there's our enemy, he's the reason we must implement new laws to protect you from him'. Bush and Blair merely deliver messages from their controllers. You don't honestly think Bush gives a crap about his legacy do you? Bush and Blair will both be Carlyle higher ups soon. A real position of power.

Hitler gave way to the USSR. We could use China for that. I just don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX1986
(truncated)

they will panic. Not that they dont have a leader, that some one sold him out. The people who sold him out where the ones who had there building blown up when a wedding was going on. Once the people start turning against them Bin Laden will be screwed.

That, my friend, is the key. Do to them what they do to us. Fear and despair and turn them against each other. That is the only way you destroy an enemy like that.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
shoota, Your failing to understand that Bin Laden is an AIPAC or Zionist creation. It's not about what 'we' want it's what 'they' want. They want us in the Middle East fighting their battles. That is exactly what we are doing. American blood has been shed for many Zionist causes. It's just the same old story.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
We havent' found him because:

This is earth:
www.smallgrouptours.net...

Its big. People, they live on earth, and are small.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe because the FBI no longer thinks he's the one behind 9/11?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by mecheng]

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 9/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX1986
Where ever he is, I doubt he is happy. How would you feel knowing the United States is after you every night, how could you even go to sleep.

Are we?

BPI

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I personally agree with YIAWETA. I think if Bin Laden were caught, the already stressed American people would say enough. Let's pull it back and concentrate on diplomatic messures. We had Bin Laden in Tora Bora and we stood down until 2 helicopters flew in and took off. Then they said oh we must've just missed him.
www.cooperativeresearch.org...

But I think there is another possibility. If you believe Bin Laden was behind 9/11 and other terrorists acts, it's possible he may have threatened the US. He may have sleeper cells around the world with a couple of these dirty bombs that seem to have gone missing. He could just tell the his people, "if anything happens to me that's the go code." Leaving the administration to wonder if catching 1 guy is worth the loss of hundreds of thousands more.

But like I say, I believe Bin Laden is a CIA asset and there is too much "business" dealings with the Bin Laden family at risk. Maybe his family just told the administration behind closed doors if anything happens to Osama we will sever our business ties. Remember, it's been almost 5 yrs and theyve said he is in a particular region the whole time. It doesnt take 5 years to search 1 area.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
1. Osama is protected by those who admired him as an Islamic hero, as well as their culture that welcomes and protects visitors either in Afghanistan or Pakistan.

2. He is most likely in the tribal region that even the Pakistani govt. has no control of, and the area is filled with people sympathizing with Al Qaeda and the Taliban which allies with the Al Qaeda.

3. Can't send special forces because of political sensitivities, if the people find out somehow that special forces are in Pakistan looking for Osama, they would say that Musharraf is a true puppet of the U.S. as the Taliban and Al Qaeda has mentioned and that he must be assasinated. Thats something Washington does not want.

4. Geography, mountainous region filled with hostile people and Osama has not made a video recently to provide any clues as to where he is as to pinpoint or at least narrow the most likely place he could be.

5. No good intelligence, the CIA is in shortage of translators and as well as human agents that can blend in with the populace to provide intel at all. Also the dependence of electronic intel does not work since satellites cannot detect Osama, and also he has abandoned the use of satellite phones, thanks to some a$$hole who decided to tell the media about America's intelligence capability back in 98 and that the missle strike in Afghanistan was related to tracking Osama's phone when he was making an interview to Al Jazeera.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I agree with Deltaboy's statement.

Also to say OBL is a Zionist creation is quite funny. I bet Israeli's created the ice cream and burritos; and are behind the world obesity epedemic. And that they are setting up gyms and weight loss programs to control the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Because he is a creation of the CIA and the tapes all come from Langley Virginia. An imaginary bad guy for hire.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
sbob, Your comments are typical of deny and ridicule tactic used by the Zionist front. Read the PNAC doctrine from 99' and you'll see the plans to go into Iraq were on the table well ahead of 9/11. However, something tells me you know that already all to well.! Just like Roosevelt said ,"Nothing happens in politics by accident".......seek out the most ardent organized motivators and all roads lead to PNAC.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I also wonder why he hasn't been found. I have 3 thoughts as to why.
1. Remote viewers are tasked on other work, deemed more important.
2. There are no identifiable landmarks where he is. Therefore, it is hard to get fix on him. It is not like the USA....Highway 95 or "the north part of Main St., near the shopping center".
3. The US Government doesn't want to make him a martyr.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join