It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the real terrorists in Russia!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hitler wasn't a terrorist. he was the democratically elected leader of an invasive force.

Theres a slight difference.

but yes, oddly enough we did try diplomacy first and it was ended through diplomacy ( a treaty ) this allowed us to maintain moral superiority in the war and stopped the insurgence of more Nazi politicians in the future.

(well for a while at least)

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

I never served in the military!?! Pheonix, besides being an unloaded gun, you're also a sufferer of ADD, no?

BT,I know that you was soldier ! Where did I say that you was not a soldier ?

I wrote this : " Except you, no ATS left-wingers never weared a soldier uniform. Ask lupe.... "

So what ?

[Edited on 7-11-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My mistake

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 12:28 PM
link   

My mistake

You are wellcome. After all, wer are just human.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
Hitler wasn't a terrorist. he was the democratically elected leader of an invasive force.

but yes, oddly enough we did try diplomacy first and it was ended through diplomacy ( a treaty ) this allowed us to maintain moral superiority in the war and stopped the insurgence of more Nazi politicians in the future.

I don't want to be coarse with you, but really, you are the worst moron that I've never seen.

Your so-called " moral superiority " costed us millions deaths !!! If these 2 morons ( Dalladier & Chamberlain ) had been less stupid and less cowards, and more intelligents many millions lives had been saved !!!

I will never understand your point of view !!! It's not possible, are you so stupid ????

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Dude, now you're rewriting history!!! Is there no end to your stupidity??? Unbelieveable...

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You didn't know Hitler was elected into power? By a wide margin, no less?

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 03:08 PM
link   

that wasn't the portion of his reply I was refering to, or are you just being sarcastic as well???

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember something about Hitler coercing power from the whassisname, the Kaiser, and thereby took the power?

Anyway, appeasement toward Hitler embroiled the world in a catastrophic world war that slaughtered the best of the world's population. The end of the world war was not by negotiations or appeasement but by total destruction of the enemy and an unconditional surrender.

Man, I hate idiots rewriting the history created by the most courage sacrifices ever made.

Once again, cowardice only brings death. Roll over in front of those who have declared was on us on they'll only piss in your face before they slaughter your family.

This is senseless; like arguing with a fencepost.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

This is senseless; like arguing with a fencepost.

Actually, I think you would get far more intelligent answers from a fence post, TC. Loopy is just here to piss people off...but it sure is fun proving his rantings wrong, isn't it????

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It is.
You know, a fencepost also has a purpose; to hold up the fence. At least by giving us false ideas held by a few people to correct in public, Lupe is also serving a function.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:19 PM
link   
yup...and unknown to him, that function is to add mirth and laughter to our day!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ugh it's not worth talking to you all, you all believe the russians rape and murder people...like some dirty jap in nanking, you people should try going there someday, your views would change greatly.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Yes and no. It's the Kaiser who asked to Hitler to take control from Germany.The Kaiser was afraid with the communists, and he called Hitler to the government.

Anyway, these elections were a big fraud. The S.A peoples were threatening everybody. Something like : " Vote for us, or we'll kill you ".

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 01:13 AM
link   
"Hitler's first weeks in power were devoted to transforming his chancellorship into a dictatorship. He dissolved the Reichstag and called for new elections. During the campaign, opponents of the Nazis were intimidated by vilence and threats, and were denied radio time and free use of the press. Yet a Nazi victory in the election still did not seem sure. On February 27, 1933, fire opportunely broke out in the Reichstag building. Hitler pointed to it as a sample of the disorders that the Communists were likely to instigate." (A History of Civilization: Volume two: third edition, by Brinton Christopher Wolff: Prentice Hall inc., 1967)

Doesn't sound too democratic to me.

People may be willing to follow bad causes...but never willingly elect bad leaders.

In fact in the years 1931-1932 the Nazi party (drawing its funding by many, including most industrialists) had it's own private army, the Sturm Abteilung...Storm Troopers.

And they WERE used, the Nazis did little less then TAKE over Germany.

In fact the Nazi take over of Germany story is little less than the Star Wars story...probably where lucas got his ideas. With coersion and back stabbing, with orders of resignations and bribes. Set ups...threats of civil unrest, abusive "Storm Troopers". Betrayals...the most famous of which is when Hitler betrays his own S.A. and has them disbanded in order to gain the Aligance of the regular military.

If that's a democratic rise to power....then I must be an active 33rd degree!

Need I say more?

Democratic, bah hah....hah!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 03:01 AM
link   
sorry A.R. your not "proving" anything.
constantly refering to the opposing argument as idiotic and moronic doesn't really constitute an intelectual victory.
its more like a temper tantrum.

keep taking the Ritalin DOOD!

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This site I think might shine some light on the insuing war in Chechnya...

www.aeronautics.ru...

It's also got stuff about possible consequences politically of Attacking Iraq and many other things, quite interesting.

Sincerely,
no signature

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join