It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Me The Body (For skeptics)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Maybe we knew where he was all along. I think that we did, and that we killed him and told the American public that it was a big victory. But ponder this:

What if the reason we killed him was because it was in Bush's best interest? His ratings are rock bottom, so maybe we, Bush to be exact, struck an "unofficial" deal with high ranking Taliban members to get Zarqawi so that Bush's ratings might go up. What if he was never a high ranking member, and he was just a figure as a failsafe for this situation? And think of this: What if Bin Laden is just a figure head, too?

If this plan was true, then it failed.

But, what if we do it again?

Are you being serious? so you are basically saying that we are fighting a force that is not what it seems and we are secretly making deals with them? if so then does the deal making go all the way back to when we sold the Taliban weapons to fight off the Russians? hmm, that's a scary thought.

[edit on 6/13/2006 by Free_Man]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
"....During the hospital stay, the local CIA agent, known to many in Dubai, was seen taking the main elevator of the hospital to go to bin Laden's hospital room.

A few days later, the CIA man bragged to a few friends about having visited bin Laden."

REPLY to quote, above, from the "globalresearch" link: This could be pure speculation, especially since no-one saw him talking to OBL; and, it's from a French newspaper.... nuff said.
Actually, I think the same for anything put out by the Washington Post.... the traitors/treasonous bastards who, through leaks, put Americans, Iraqi citizens and soldiers in harms way. And, sorry, most of what I've read on "whatreallyhappened", what they have on their site is as phony as "moveon".

True, what is possible using video and audio techology is quite amazing, but one must look at info from many legitimate sources before making a decision one way or another.

".... Did Ayn Rand post the message?"

REPLY: You KNOW it wasn't!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

True, what is possible using video and audio techology is quite amazing, but one must look at info from many legitimate sources before making a decision one way or another.

".... Did Ayn Rand post the message?"

REPLY: You KNOW it wasn't!

Who dictates what sources are are ligitimate and what sources are not? I thought the argument for and against such cases are what really matters. Have you presented any evidence to debunk what is said?

REPLY: Well, I just hope that you know too.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
THAT'S MY POINT.

I would have to go to the funeral and speak to relatives before i will believe this.

Sorry. The government has made me this way.

That's not being skeptical, that's just being ignorant.

The dude is dead, people (like you) who hate seeing good things happen in Iraq and hate seeing anything that can even remotley be seen as good where the US is involved have confirmed his death.

Time to move on and kill the rest of his crew.

If he wasn't dead, he would have said so by now...
The stuff those terrorists posts on those websites are in no way controlled by the US. Are you telling me they're now helping the US by confiming that he's dead?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

What if that WASNT the supposid zarqawi?
For all you know, zarqawi could of died years and years ago,
this man was used by the US, labelled zarqawi and killed.

just because the USA says it is truth,
doesnt mean it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

doesnt mean it is.

REPLY: Zarqawi was backed by Iran, and he's been aroung since at least 1995..... it's no secret who he was and what he looked like.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

doesnt mean it is.

lol yeah, maybe it was Santa Clause

Please, it wasn't just the US that said they killed him, it was EVERYONE. Terrorists included. What part of that is difficult to understand?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ekul08
I couldn't agree with you more.

What i really don't get is why they were so desperate to kill him -- that will only make him a martyr to his followers. Surely they should have attempted to Capture him.

The administration really seems to be taking this whole Iraq thing day by day -- a good news story today is all they want. They dont seem to be looking at the bigger, long-term picture.

the reason for killing him is because he planned (masterminded?) a lot of attacks and was the leader of the group

you take down the leader it throws the group into confusion and they make mistakes and get themselves killed

happens every time

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free_Man
Are you being serious? so you are basically saying that we are fighting a force that is not what it seems and we are secretly making deals with them? if so then does the deal making go all the way back to when we sold the Taliban weapons to fight off the Russians? hmm, that's a scary thought.

[edit on 6/13/2006 by Free_Man]

hey, your the one with the j.c. denton avatar, you tell us what's a conspiracy

yea, yea, 1 line post completely irelevant with spelling errors, the thread was almost over anyways....

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I wonder what he is doing with his 70 virgins?

His death was a great day for Iraq and its people. We never hear good news from Iraq but let me tell you, its there. You will not find the networks telling you about it unless it something like this 'murderer's' death.

Its there, and let me tell you, it has the Iranians and the Saudi's worried. Its working.....slowly but surely progress is being made......

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
As always, when the ratings for the politicos fall. Some great achievment in the "War on Terrorism" happens.
This is such amatuerish manipulation we should all be insulted that it is actually put before us.
A war that won't end. Great stuff for political advancement and corporate profiteeriing.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by dgtempe
Welcome to the SKEPTICAL thread. This might have been suicide

Sorry to be so sinical (sp) but the government did this to me.

Thanks! Im just skeptical as far as his true importance in all this. Amazing they couldn't find the guy all these years but they found his genetic material to match the body up with just in case he dies. I guess the Islamic Jihadist Credit Union/Sperm Bank (On Saturdays and Sundays only with a 24hr drivethru for customer convenience LOL) retained donor information just in case it was ever needed.

Pie

You do know all that's needed for genetic material is microscopic in size, riiigghhtt?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join