It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filiberto Caponi: Alien humanoid photos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If there is anything that I feel certain of, it would be that the photos shown are NOT of a deformed human baby. The legs are too long for it to be a baby. If it were a baby, it appears to be too much deformed to: a) escape from the hospital or its home, b) travel at high rates of speed as the witness reported, c) survive in the wilderness for several weeks without care of anykind, d) the alleged size of the creature, as reported, is much too small for it to be walking or traveling anywhere

One problem I have with the photos/story is the last photo that was shown, with the white substance on its cheast and those two tubes protruding from it. It appears that the photo is taken from just above the "creature." However, the witness never claims to be right above the creature as it would appear he is from the angle of the picture.

If I was a betting man, I'd say this is fake. Another thing that puzzles me... the witness claims that after kicking the alleged creature, his foot turned black for 3 days. If my foot turned black at any time you can bet your butt that I would, at the very LEAST, have taken photographs of it. I certainly would have sought medical attention as a foot just turning black out of nowhere is extremely scary.

Lastly, after my first encounter with such a being I would have made some attempt to capture it for study and care, especially if it appeared injured and screamed in pain like this man alleges. I definitely wouldn't rely on a lousy Polaroid camera for my only evidence, either. In the story he says he was offered a better camera, but turned it down. Sounds crazy to me.

If this is a hoax, which I'm leaning towards it being, this guy must have a fairly "trashy" family considering he was able to get his grandmother, father, etc. to lie along with him. Maybe its just me, but I don't think I could ever get my grandmother to tell such a lie. Grandmothers are too good for that kind of stuff! lol

I'm guessing this is just a terrible art project gone bad!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have really struggled with this one for a year now. It is the only supposed alien that I have given consideration as being real. At this point I still can't say 100% either way but the thing that strikes me is the feet. In quite a few abductions I have read, the description of the feet match this alien. Why would many people decribe this type of foot? I'm going to try and find some of those abduction stories and re-read the alien description.

I would like to close this out of the ones still in question but I just can't as I've not seen a good enough debunking.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I do not deny the existence of aliens but when people say things like they are here and the claim that they interfere or make they're pressence known is foolish.

Logic and common sense say otherwise which is why the beleivers of such outlandish theories will never get the reckognition they think they deserve. There are no facts and no proof nor evidence that anything people claim about ET exists.

There is plenty of proof and evidence, but you choose to call it all fakes and hoaxs. There will never be anything presented to you that you will consider solid. You are set in your ways and have decided that there is no way for them to be present on earth. Thank you for your opinions.

Keep smilin'

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"There is plenty of proof and evidence, but you choose to call it all fakes and hoaxs. There will never be anything presented to you that you will consider solid. You are set in your ways and have decided that there is no way for them to be present on earth. Thank you for your opinions."

Even ufologists agree with me that though UFO's exist there is still no smoking gun for EBE. Abductions and outlandish stories are not proof.

Just like that foot doctor who said he removed implants and had them tested. He won't let independant researchers study the objects.

Everybody says there is proof but where is it. Most people would agree with me when I say keep the search going because we are still waiting/hoping for a smoking gun.

I could say you are set in your ways as well and will not accept skepticism you like other would sooner wish people like me away as opposed to facing us directly. In regards to fakes and hoaxes most of it is and it is becoming easier as the years go on to fake and hoax video, picture and documents givin that the public has access to powerfull softwares like 3d imaging, photoshop among other things.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
u say believers r quick to assume alien vehicles are alien vehicles but u non believers r quick to say alien vehicles r made by bill and ted from the aerospace industry

i know ur game is just sit back and wait for people to post something in support of the believers and pounce on them with ur hostile attitude, u know we cant prove the alien reality 100% just like u cant prove ur right

[edit on 7-6-2006 by ayleon]

[edit on 7-6-2006 by ayleon]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Why not the US government has been working on flying saucers etc. Since the cold war began because they thought the Soviets had them. It is certainly more plausable then ET and there is hard evidence to support that claim. NASA has even admitted publically they are working on things such as anti matter engines etc. Boeing has said if it can be done they will do it. People are working on anti-gravity and other form of propulsion and exotic technologies not yet publically known. Room temperature superconducters among other things are also being researched and China will soon test a cold fusion system they have been working on.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
all the space propulsion research has come from crashed et vehicles

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Regardless of whether you think it's too human to be an alien or too alien to be a human, there is one thing I've noticed in the series of photos that makes me believe that this is a possibly a fake.

If you look at images no4 and no5 on the ufocasebook website you will see that the 'creature' is sitting in the exact same pose in the exact same place, while the photographer has moved around to take another photo.

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

Would an alien sit still for someone to take photo's?

Having said that, the fact that it looks badly sculpted isn't really an issue as I thought the photos showed the jumpsuit of the 'creature' rather than its skin. If aliens were to see a photo of you, would they think you were fake because you have stitching up your legs and arms (on your jacket/trousers etc)?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ayleon
all the space propulsion research has come from crashed et vehicles

Thats not 100% true, unless Tesla and Von Braun where all both aliens ?.

Im willing to beleive some of our technology is from "foreign technology" as Corso put it, BUT I really believe most of the UFO's we see and take photos of are man made on this earth with earthly technology. People REALLY underestermate great minds like Tesla and what certains groups did to his ground breaking research in fear there MASSIVE RICHES (understatement) would cease due to loosing the strangle hold on certain industrys.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
well lets put it this way ALOT of space propulsion activities have been the result of et material recovered from et vehicles that had crashed, we didnt invent the discs they did, we didnt invent the aerodynes they did etc.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
and theres no evidence to back ur claim about tesla

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

well lets put it this way ALOT of space propulsion activities have been the result of et material recovered from et vehicles that had crashed.

Im willing to say alot of things "MITE" being the key word true like ET technology, but its not 100% cause there no unequivocal 100% proof. Now i mite be wrong and you mite have worked at NASA and Lockheed Martin to say without doubt that we are use ET technology but id have to say that highly unlikely. But feel free to post your unequivocal evidence (Please dont post any links to "the day after roswell") that we are using technology derived or given from an ET source.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
"well lets put it this way ALOT of space propulsion activities have been the result of et material recovered from et vehicles that had crashed, we didnt invent the discs they did, we didnt invent the aerodynes they did etc."

An absolutly baseless claim that makes me laugh. There is no proof of recovered ET vehicles no evidence either. I think people like you just don't give scientists and others enough credit. How could you possibly know we did not invent a flying disc or aerodynes. You don't have access to sensative areas of research and if you did I assure you that you would would be dissappointed.

I am 100% sure humans are capable of such feats you claim to be impossible.

As for Nikola Tesla he predicted the internet and created AC power and it revolutionized the world. He also did what at the time Edison said impossible harness the power of Niagra falls.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
the doctor ur a very ignorant person, u have no proof that humans created et discs only hope and speculation, ur not a smart person at all, and u said tesla predicted the internet but did he invent the internet? of course not, once again get a life, quit forcing ur negative warped mind on us

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"the doctor ur a very ignorant person, u have no proof that humans created et discs only hope and speculation, ur not a smart person at all, and u said tesla predicted the internet but did he invent the internet? of course not, once again get a life, quit forcing ur negative warped mind on us"

"the doctor ur a very ignorant person"
I knew it would not be long before you threw out insults...

" have no proof that humans created et discs only hope and speculation"
You have no proof ET created discs only hope and speculation.

"ur not a smart person at all"
When you said I was ignorant you already implied I was not that intellegent...

"and u said tesla predicted the internet but did he invent the internet?"
Exactly what relevence does this sentence have Imean't exactly what i said he predicted the internet. Of coarse he never created it.

"of course not, once again get a life"
I could say the same to you but then again I am a little more mature then a grade 1 student.

"quit forcing ur negative warped mind on us"
I am forcing nothing just voicing my opinions and views.
========================================

I think insults like the ones you have made towards me show the level of intellegence displayed by you and others which is why you will never be taken seriously.

You claim I am not a smart person (ignorant) yet you don't even know me I beleive this is called slaunder.

Perhaps you should think before you type....

Your the one clearly getting upset not I this is a forum for christ sakes. I say what I want whether or not you agree is irregardless.

You know how I know i have won this arguement? Because you went off topic to insult me and when people do that especially with a post like yours it shows weakness in your arguement. When people do this it begins to erode credabilty.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by The_Doctor]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ur right i apollogize for the insults, i dont know u so i dont know if ur smart or not other than ur posts so sorry bud

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"ur right i apollogize for the insults, i dont know u so i dont know if ur smart or not other than ur posts so sorry bud"

Apology accepted

Most people would not apollogize because they don't have the balls to. In that regard if I offended you I am also sorry.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Taken in the dark by a cheap 35mm camera with a flash by a teenager in Italy.

The thing is real. The images taken so far as the thigh, lower thigh and foot, arm, head and NON REFLECTIVE black eyes says a lot.

T Goode's work on this story enhances it's realism and it's weirdism. This one's a keeper for all real researchers I feel.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

u have no proof that humans created et discs

This is the The Vril 6, man made disk

Another man made disk

a British designed disk by Airship Industries

Plans for the Vril 7

Ayleon, i suggest you do a little more research before you make anymore rash commnets.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"

Just like that foot doctor who said he removed implants and had them tested. He won't let independant researchers study the objects.

Many people who give their "PROOF" to others to be studied never get it back. It's stolen and never heard from again, so I don't blame him. Grow up.

Everybody says there is proof but where is it. Most people would agree with me when I say keep the search going because we are still waiting/hoping for a smoking gun.

What exactly is going to be your smoking gun? I'm so curious. You've been shown so many video clips and pictures that they're probably falling out your ass. Yet you call them all fake and hoaxes. I'm not saying all of them are real, but some are. What's wrong with you?

I could say you are set in your ways as well and will not accept skepticism you like other would sooner wish people like me away as opposed to facing us directly. In regards to fakes and hoaxes most of it is and it is becoming easier as the years go on to fake and hoax video, picture and documents givin that the public has access to powerfull softwares like 3d imaging, photoshop among other things.

Affraid to face you?!?! Are you kidding? You're just as annoying as a crying baby who won't shut up. Trust me Doctor.....I would love to face you if I thought it would do any good. But like I said.....You are just a NON BELIEVER and a waste of time to present anything to because you'll just shoot it down.

You know....I would LOVE for you to just wake up once in the middle of the night to find some strange beings surrounding your bed. I would love to be there when you fill your shorts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join