It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filiberto Caponi: Alien humanoid photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

If you still think this unfortunate child (if real) is alien then your perhaps more naive then I thought.

Once again if you bothered read my posts you would know that i have NO IDEA WHAT THIS FIGURE is in the Filiberto Caponi photos. All i said was your theory of it being a DU baby in a small remote italian town is HIGHLY UNLIKELY !.

you refer to the figure in the photos as "unfortunate child" like you have undinable proof its a child can you please provide us with this info ?. Cause id love to know where people in a SMALL REMOTE ITALIAN TOWN get exposure to radiation
?.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Helium3, you can bicker back and forth with the doctor till you're blue in the face, but whatever you're trying to explain to him will just never sink in. Trust me.

There's no way in hell that the photos in question are of some deformed baby. They are not photos of some burnt human either.

This guy will try to come up with excuses for EVERYTHING.

I'm not saying the photos are real, and I'm not saying they're fake. But they ARE NOT deformed babies.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It looks to human to be alien.

What kind of statement is that? Have YOU seen an alien? You obviously know what they are supposed to look like. Come on man.....You rip on people all the time for making assumptions without anything to back them up. Give me a break man. Rip on yourself.

Keep smilin'

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We've seen them before here on ATS.

They're sculptures (and reasonably bad ones, at that.)

If you look closely at the objects, you see that the sculptor didn't do a very good job of smoothing down the sculpting compound. In this one, the sculptor attempts to smooth out the white compound (who knows what he was intending) but ends up smearing it around on the lower torso like badly smeared cake frosting:
www.alienphotos.k-netti.nu...

The legs are not the same length, and the "hands" are anatomically incorrect (you couldn't pick up anything with those.)

In the first one, you can see some of the tool marks of the tool that the sculptor made (particularly on the body (badly smoothed, badly constructed "joints")) and on the face area (the glass for the eyes was sort of "squished" onto the face rather than being set into a hole and then sculpted with eyelids and other constructions.)

The hips, by the way, appear to be dislocated If you had hips and legs set that far from the body, you would have constant hip pain and would be unable to walk. It also has a straight spine (which is possible ONLY if the spine is running through the middle of the body. But that puts it in the wrong place for the hips.)

Anyway, it's really a tacky, amateurish S/FX model (possibly for some low budget amateur film that never got made.) These usually make the rounds with another set of equally unconvincing sculptures.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
they dont look like sculptures to me

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
We've seen them before here on ATS.

They're sculptures (and reasonably bad ones, at that.)

If you look closely at the objects, you see that the sculptor didn't do a very good job of smoothing down the sculpting compound. In this one, the sculptor attempts to smooth out the white compound (who knows what he was intending) but ends up smearing it around on the lower torso like badly smeared cake frosting:
www.alienphotos.k-netti.nu...

The legs are not the same length, and the "hands" are anatomically incorrect (you couldn't pick up anything with those.)
The hips, by the way, appear to be dislocated If you had hips and legs set that far from the body, you would have constant hip pain and would be unable to walk. It also has a straight spine (which is possible ONLY if the spine is running through the middle of the body. But that puts it in the wrong place for the hips.)

your comparing that to earth setting though

how can u be sure whatever gits from it has way less gravity, than we have, so it wouldnt worry about joint pain siince theres nothing pusshing on it

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps

I'm not saying the photos are real, and I'm not saying they're fake. But they ARE NOT deformed babies.

Thats my main point that seem just to fly over someone head, after all if i had a definitive answer i would not have posted the photos for further input. But im with you MrChipps theres no why they are deformed babies.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So far they look more like sculptures then DOC's DU babys

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
they dont look like scuptures to me

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
personally looking at them photos they look like clay models to me

but hey i could be wrong

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I never said a 100% it was a DU baby if it's even real. I just said that DU babies are proof that extreme physical mutation on that level or even beyond what is displayed is infact possible. again people say I will make up an excuse for everything but nobody considers the possibility that it is possible to have these types of deformities. There are also chemicals called mutagens that can cause extreme abnormalities.

Those of you saying this is over my head I have yet to see a plausable explanation.

All I read are things like: It's not human I know it, You can't know cause you have no PHD in alien physiology, It is over his head, he doesn't get it.....

Not even so much as a debate. The thing first off does look a little fake and I realize this but what is not over my head is that even if it were real it could happen with no alien intervention.

Some of you are just plain stupid so give it a rest already yeesh!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
maybe ur the stupid one, after all people of ur ilk think they can explain away everything, but u cant explain away aliens, many of the world leaders know the possibilty that aliens are here is real, so we should listen to the world leaders not the kooks on this forum

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I do not deny the existence of aliens but when people say things like they are here and the claim that they interfere or make they're pressence known is foolish.

Logic and common sense say otherwise which is why the beleivers of such outlandish theories will never get the reckognition they think they deserve. There are no facts and no proof nor evidence that anything people claim about ET exists.

The only thing people have are UFO's the only evidence and even then it is not entirely impossible that governments and corperations will lots of resources like the aerospace industry have developed these types of exotic crafts.

I tell people to proove their claims based on facts and since no facts of Alien/Earth visitation exist one can conclude that everything people say about aliens visiting Earth is purely speculative debate ussually with out any evidence or proof to back it up.

People make a lot of claims I still have yet to see that smoking gun. If a smoking gun does come to light I will change my view but no smoking gun = skepticism.

If this photo is the best people have they need to look harder and perhaps expand their search outside of websites known to have had questionable materials such as this photo.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The eye hole looks too perfectly rounded to be real. It looks almost as if it was pasted on there with a manipulation program. The way its sitting on the ground reminds me of how a kid would sit with its legs crossed playing with its toys.

Pie

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
people in the aerospace cant duplicate alien vehicles, if u dont believe me ask them urself, all ufos arent little white dots in the sky, there are daylight videos of shiny metal machines and i believe those machines were built by advaced aliens and im not alone in that view

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
@ayleon dont waste your breath its obvisous Doctor is totally ignorant to the MASSIVE piles information proofing that UFO's are intelligently controlled craft not from this planet.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"people in the aerospace cant duplicate alien vehicles, if u dont believe me ask them urself, all ufos arent little white dots in the sky, there are daylight videos of shiny metal machines and i believe those machines were built by advaced aliens and im not alone in that view"

If you beleive that then fine but even still it is a baseless beleif There is still no evidence that flying discs or other things in the sky are alien in origin. That is an assumtion and as I have said before it is just speculation. To claim UFO's are alien as fact is pure non-sense just look at the Stealth Bomber secret test flights or the SR-71 Blackbird they were considered UFO's by people like you and after it was discovered that they were infact human in origin people shut their mouth's. Just because the public cannot Identify a craft does not make it alien. Beleivers are the quickest to jump to conclusions with baseless speculative discussion.

That being said where is the proof to back up your beleifs that saucers for example are alien in origin? People have a tenancy to want they beleive so much to be factual they will say anything without considering in my opinion in a lot of sightings "The Obvious" or use common sense. No one considers that disks for example have bee a dream for militaries since WW2 and between then and now is it not a possibility they have figured it out. The supposed facts people claim are highly questionable and open to speculation. I do not rule out alien possibilities I figure though it is highly unlikely.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

"The Obvious" or use common sense.

Sorta like your DU baby theory, in a small country town MILES AWAY FROM ANY POSSIBLE CONTANAION. But yeah i can see the "The Obvious" common sense in that theory

Please take your own advice

[edit on 7-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"Sorta like your DU baby theory, in a small country town MILES AWAY FROM ANY POSSIBLE CONTANAION. But yeah i can see the "The Obvious" common sense in that theory ."

Again I used the DU baies to show that mutations can occure on very extreme levels not only DU causes extreme mutation. I simply used it as an example of how extreme physical abnormalities can potentially occur. This is obvious and It is proof that physical mutations can occur. Many chemical agents can cause mutations as well.

I think I have shown that debate with some of you is pointless since you cannot even admit that extreme mutation can occur whether it be from DU or not.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
www.wise-uranium.org...
www.iacenter.org...

Italian soldiers may have lived in the area and passed mutation to their children due to radiation damaged sperm.

Many countries use DU and so small town or not it is not impossible. Again showing that you will not even acknowledge the possibility.

To the day Hiroshima residents sometimes give birth to mutated babies.

I was merely pointing out that radiation in cases like the picture you have shown is a possibility. I however doubt the source of the picture as the website it was on ufocasebook has often had questionable evidence.
============

Even still if the picture were real yu still claimed it was an alien which is really out there. This makes me question your ability as a researcher and also credability. The links above show that Italian troops have been infact exposed to DU so suck it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join